HUGE TARGET HAUL!!! & WOMMART GOODIES - 02/27/21 | February 27, 2021

bluebarrel

kiwifarms.net
Jesus she looks awful here, not just regular awful, but awful even for her. I think what's getting me is how she's making an effort to look cute but she doesn't even look like a person to me like this, there's some uncanny valley thing going on where I keep having to shake my head and blink a few times to realize this isn't some sort of photoshop.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got some makeup for you to buy with your You Tubfare, fatty.

ambermakeup.jpg

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
This is literally the first scene of the video. Is it just me or does it look like her teeth are chipping away?

View attachment 1955905

Her teeth have been chipped for a long time. All of her front, top and bottom, are chipped. I'm surprised they haven't started falling out yet.
She has confirmed sleep apnea. Untreated Sleep Apnea a big risk factor for bruxism (teeth grinding.)

One of the symptoms of bruxism is chipped and breaking teeth. Remember when she had issues with her molars a while ago? That was probably due to it. Grinding also wears down the enamel of the teeth, making them more prone to cavities.

It will only be a matter of time until she starts losing her teeth and eventually needing dentures.

D_Tractor

I'm like the queen of veggies and amazingness.
kiwifarms.net
This is literally the first scene of the video. Is it just me or does it look like her teeth are chipping away?

View attachment 1955905
Her canines look like molars. What genetic defect makes your canine teeth look like wisdom teeth? Is it FASD or inbreeding? She has fucking full grown molars where incisors should be. She has teeth like a literal cow.
cow teeth.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
What we all already knew - Hamber is boring. Before, all she did was go out 'for a bite to eat' and shop; Hell, she couldn't even go to the movies because she was too fat to walk to her seat or fit in a seat. Now she's housebound, she has it all delivered. And she will only get fatter and do even less and less. It was others who made 'her' interesting and funny. Strange how all of them don't want to be on camera nowadays...
I think everyone in her life is pretty much done with her bullshit, even the Thumb. This 'haul' video is made up of stuff she has at home, put in bags and made to look like new purchases. We know we don't see all the food she buys, so probably the same with her books and make up etc. She doesn't use any of the stuff she buys, so can pass it off as new. A quick mention of the Thumb to 'convince' us she's still happily there and we've all been duped by the master manipulator - or so she thinks lol.
It's at this point that she usually realizes she's used up everyone's goodwill and now needs a new caretaker in a new city, but she's now so fat and immobile that all she can do is keep eating and lying, lying and eating... until the sweet release of death upon her shitty, worthless existence.
Nevermind. All aboard the Fatty Booty express... at least she's interesting as she hurtles faster and faster toward her grave.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Her apartment must be build like a fucking TARDIS. With the way she spends money it should be overflowing with shit.
Probably not. Sure, she keeps some items like the earrings, but I bet most of the stuff get thrown in the bin or given away.

This 'haul' video is made up of stuff she has at home, put in bags and made to look like new purchases. We know we don't see all the food she buys, so probably the same with her books and make up etc. She doesn't use any of the stuff she buys, so can pass it off as new.
I thought that it was weird that she did not know where each item came from. If she just came back from the stores, the items would be in the store-branded bags and she would know where they came from. She just took items strewn around in the flat and decided to show them to us. The laziest haul ever.

Last edited:

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
She has confirmed sleep apnea. Untreated Sleep Apnea a big risk factor for bruxism (teeth grinding.)

One of the symptoms of bruxism is chipped and breaking teeth. Remember when she had issues with her molars a while ago? That was probably due to it. Grinding also wears down the enamel of the teeth, making them more prone to cavities.

It will only be a matter of time until she starts losing her teeth and eventually needing dentures.

A probable theory.

But I always figured since she inhales her food just shoving the whole fork down her throat to get it in faster, that she just gets too greedy and bites down on the fork/spoon all the time which will also chip teeth. The truth? The world may never know.

FaggotNigger

Artist, Shiroufag, YariShifag, manchild
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1955905
Already. Ambese's pair of teeth were already chipped, top, front, bottom, because she has been grinding her teeth way too much, so it may resembles pair of cow teeth when they open their mouth. If she opens her mouth wide to reveal her own gums, it implies that she also has abfractions and gum recessions. Bruxism is the main reason why her teeth looks incredibly chipped, among with her probably having sleep apnea being uncured, implying that after a full night's sleep, she will snore loudly and feel tired or having other symptons that is related to sleep apneas, though, it's unconfirmed if she has the two symptons or not.

Especially with her grinded enamels, this is where the part that is known as one of the hardest tissue of the human's body, used in protecting our teeth. At this point, Ambese's enamels is going to be decayed, and will have cavities in it. My god, just wonder if her teeth got decayed to phase 4, the calories will be damaging the pulp, as the dentin is already thrusted by the cavity, and it's already painful enough.