HUGE TARGET HAUL!!! & WOMMART GOODIES - 02/27/21 | February 27, 2021

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
Also, don't forget about the high amounts of sugar and refined white flour and rice she often typically has in her diet. This tends to feed the type of microorganisms that cause tooth decay, so it adds yet another risk to her teeth.

You ever see that sunken-in look to a mouth when someone has barely any (or no) teeth left in their mouth? Many of the older fatties that I've come across are often toothless, probably because they had them all yanked from the many dental issues from having a crap diet. I think 'grandma mouth' is going to be in her future, and we'll be treated to denture hauls and the cleaning and accessories that come with them.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
Probably not. Sure, she keeps some items like the earrings, but I bet most of the stuff get thrown in the bin or given away.

I thought that it was weird that she did not know where each item came from. If she just came back from the stores, the items would be in the store-branded bags and she would know where they came from. She just took items strewn around in the flat and decided to show them to us. The laziest haul ever.
She also sends Becky to the store while facetiming her so she can pick out the stuff she wants. It's the best of both worlds, she can sit at home eating, while Becky gets the food and junk she wants.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
She also sends Becky to the store while facetiming her so she can pick out the stuff she wants. It's the best of both worlds, she can sit at home eating, while Becky gets the food and junk she wants.
I think that's more to do with her being a control freak, who needs to know where Becky is, if she's talking to anyone, what she's doing. She was exactly the same with Density; then she even took a 'job', just so she could keep an eye on her. Hamber's never had a real job in her life and avoids any work or effort as much as possible, so you can see how bad a control freak she is. She controls every part of Becky's life - all her money, where she lives, what she wears, where she goes, who she sees. It tends to be fat fuckers like Hamber who have to control everything and everyone, because ultimately they can't even control their own waistline.

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
That was extremely boring. What a waste of time. It makes me wonder why she even bothers any more. Why do we bother anymore?
People watch, she gets money. Why should she stop?

I'm sure Becky is around. Fat Ass is watching Chantal get all the attention and feuding with Jen, Amber knows she needs to do something to get the interest back on her. So long as the haters watch her videos directly and speculate wildly in the comments, she'll continue to make money so she can buy more cheap garbage.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Is she not housebound again yet? She must have gained back all the weight she lost from the ol cooter cancer she ignored for so many years. She was housebound for a bit before that so I would imagine she's on the verge, if not already again.
I think that she is becoming housebound. Normally, she would film herself going to Walmart or Target, such as before Halloween, but lately, she has done none of it. All her latest videos are herself sitting. There were indications that she had issues with her legs, thus, affecting her mobility. Of course, she will deny all of it and instead profess that she is the picture of health.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Itemization and pricing

Unknown Brand, Large Cookie Jar - 24.99
Unknown Brand, Small Cookie Jar - 12.99
Chesapeake Bay Minimalist Collection, Medium Ceramic Jar Candle, Rosewood Fig - 12.99
Chesapeake Bay Minimalist Collection, Medium Ceramic Jar Candle, Forest Honey - 12.99
Chesapeake Bay Minimalist Collection, Medium Ceramic Jar Candle, Clary Sage - 12.99
Walmart, Hair Scrunchies - 4.88
Walmart, Hair Scrunchies - 4.97
Walmart, Hair Scrunchies - 7.55
Milani Color Fetish Lipstick, Fantasy - 7.99
Milani Color Fetish Lipstick, Lingerie - 8.95
Milani Color Fetish Lipstick, Voyeur - 7.97
Milani Color Fetish Lipstick, Covet - 7.99
Milani Color Fetish Lipstick, Nylon - 8.99
Milani Color Fetish Lipstick, Bitten - 8.99
Nyx #thisiseverything Lip Balm - 5.00
Nyx Professional Makeup #thisiseverything Lip Scrub - 5.00
The Sleepover by Samantha King - 6.74
The Stand by Stephen King - 8.24
#Supercute #adorable, wallet - 28.00
Sophia Joy, Makeup bag - 40.00
Bed Head Wave Artist - 23.99
The Undrowned by K. R. Alexander - 7.18
The Scandal by Nicola Marsh - 10.38
I Am Still Alive by Kate Alice Marshall - 8.78
Time And Tru, Earrings - 5.92
Animal print, Bag - 40.00
Animal print, Purse - 40.00
Wallet that literally screamed spring - 15.00
UP BANDAGE 30CT BOYS DECO - 2.00
Welly Bandages, Bravery Badges - 6.99
Febreze Unstopables Wax Melts - 4.00
Febreze Wax Melts, with Downy Scent, April Fresh - 2.99
Bic Gel-ocity Gel Pen, Quick Dry, Assorted, Medium (0.7 mm) - 11.99
Milani Rosewater Hydrating Mist - 8.99
Eos Watermelon Lime Frose Lip Balm Sphere & Stick - 5.49
Nyx Cosmetics Matte Bronzer - 8.99
Nyx Bare with Me Multitasking Spray - 9.99
Febreze with Gain Original Wax Melts - 2.99
Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation, Dewy + Smooth - 5.39
The Numbers Game by Danielle Steel - 11.88
Makeup Revolution Shimmer Bomb Lip Gloss - 7.00

TOTAL: $519.62
(This was all priced at the best to my ability not knowing some of the brands)
So she's a consoomer in more ways than one I guess.

Retarded Potato

Baked and salty.
kiwifarms.net
My god, just wonder if her teeth got decayed to phase 4, the calories will be damaging the pulp, as the dentin is already thrusted by the cavity, and it's already painful enough.
The pain might stop her from eating everything on sight. This might actually be a good thing, it could save her life! Well, the few months she has left. (I know, :optimistic:)

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this video was so unbelievably boring .... so i got distracted by stuff in the background
View attachment 1956012 why is there a bunch of cloth in the middle of ambers bathroom, where does it rest on?
i got curious and watched a few older ones.... and Bingo.
View attachment 1956017

well, i'am no expert on such things but to me it looks like it could be one of those
View attachment 1956021

size wise it would fit.

My my, that IS interesting.
Did she buy one of her own or just scoot her fat ass across the street stealing a scooter from a store?
We knew FatAl couldn't walk. She's pretty much housebound. Not like the Thumb can load the scooter into the car.
How EMBARRASSING for her, 30 years old and ate herself into immobility.
Tsk tsk tsk

Poop Bun

Dispectful Deuces
kiwifarms.net
This 'haul' video is made up of stuff she has at home, put in bags and made to look like new purchases. We know we don't see all the food she buys, so probably the same with her books and make up etc. She doesn't use any of the stuff she buys, so can pass it off as new. A quick mention of the Thumb to 'convince' us she's still happily there and we've all been duped by the master manipulator - or so she thinks lol.

Since the Thumb is AWOL, I was wondering how she got all this stuff. They’re in plastic bags, so they weren’t online purchases, but she hasn’t been able to go through a store in how long?

Seems fitting she would fake a haul video to squeeze a few more duckets out of YouTube.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Since the Thumb is AWOL, I was wondering how she got all this stuff. They’re in plastic bags, so they weren’t online purchases, but she hasn’t been able to go through a store in how long?

Seems fitting she would fake a haul video to squeeze a few more duckets out of YouTube.
I wouldn't put it past her to just gather some items from around the apartment, put them in a bag and pretend she went shopping.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
I think that she is becoming housebound. Normally, she would film herself going to Walmart or Target, such as before Halloween, but lately, she has done none of it. All her latest videos are herself sitting. There were indications that she had issues with her legs, thus, affecting her mobility. Of course, she will deny all of it and instead profess that she is the picture of health.
It's weird that we didn't even get some photos from Walmart or Target if she's actually getting out. She'd want to prove she went somewhere; she knows hayders are always speculating that she's housebound.

My my, that IS interesting.
Did she buy one of her own or just scoot her fat ass across the street stealing a scooter from a store?
We knew FatAl couldn't walk. She's pretty much housebound. Not like the Thumb can load the scooter into the car.
How EMBARRASSING for her, 30 years old and ate herself into immobility.
Tsk tsk tsk
Does she have an elevator in her building? If so, she can scootypuff down to the sidewalk and use public resources to get around right from her own building. Thanks, taxpayers!!

See "Wheels Paratransit" of "Lextran" (Lexington public transit). Maximum fare is $2, heavily subsidized by tax payers of course. I can't imagine how much the private van and trained private driver really cost to cart fatties around.

There is no doubt a bus stop in front of every Target and Walmart near her. The regular buses are also 100% able to move her scootypuffed ass, but that would be too poor-people for our gorl. From Lextran:
Lextran’s fleet is 100% lift or ramp equipped. Most lift and ramp systems can accommodate up to 800 pounds and incorporate a special lift barrier and belt for maximum safety.

With more than 900 bus stops, Lextran makes every effort to pursue accessibility across the city.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's weird that we didn't even get some photos from Walmart or Target if she's actually getting out. She'd want to prove she went somewhere; she knows hayders are always speculating that she's housebound.

Does she have an elevator in her building? If so, she can scootypuff down to the sidewalk and use public resources to get around right from her own building. Thanks, taxpayers!!

See "Wheels Paratransit" of "Lextran" (Lexington public transit). Maximum fare is $2, heavily subsidized by tax payers of course. I can't imagine how much the private van and trained private driver really cost to cart fatties around.

There is no doubt a bus stop in front of every Target and Walmart near her. The regular buses are also 100% able to move her scootypuffed ass, but that would be too poor-people for our gorl. From Lextran:

Our infinifat lives on the ground floor, prolly cause it was feared she'd fall through the floor if she took an apartment higher up. Just don't make buildings the way they used to ya know.

Also, BUSES?? For Princesslynn? Never. Can't expect her to mix with the common folk, even though Al's the "greatest" of the great unwashed.
Reminds me of the Pride trip where Fatal and her Thumb did nothing but shop and eat for 48 or 72 hours in their motel room. Al insisted it wasn't a motel as she would never stay in a motel (it was totally a motel). The binge-a-thon where Thumby dared to take 2 doughnut flavored TicTacs and Al informed everyone that short hair makes your face looker fatter.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Its like she thinks of things that she will never do to buy shit for, like that makeup bag, "incase I stay somewhere" m'kay gorl,

Few other observations: it doesn't matter how much "refreshing" mist you spray on your face your skin Hamber its still going to look like shit because of your shit diet and hygiene.

The dewy foundation is going to be so dark on her she is going to look like a Ganguro 1614609287359.png

Last edited: