Hungover Wendy's Mook-bong (prerecorded) - 06/01/20 -

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"My weight loss has stalled" - depersonalizing it again as though Mr. Weight Loss was a living entity. No, you've stopped giving even the tiny shit you might sometimes give.

Don't like to stare into peoples' souls? You're not - you're eye fucking yourself again. You wouldn't know a soul if it tripped you & sent what's left of your brain "skeep, skeet, skeeting" across the room.

Becky's mom being terminal isn't enough to prod you into high gear, (any gear!), so that for once in your self-centered life you can help someone else rather than indulging your own selfish wants.

"Drinkedy-drink-drink...??? Are you 13 & snuck into Mommy's liquor cabinet & got giddy. Not cute,to use your parlence.

"Need to go back on a healthy lifestyle."... you can't go back to something you've never been on.

"Something bad happened." That's what happens when 4 people who constantly indulge their own baser wants get pissed. Whatever happened clearly wasn't that awful or you wouldn't have sounded so matter of fact. Sorry Sweetpea - nobody is going to nibble on that lure.

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Assumed a large chocolate frosty because what difference does it make and I didn’t watch the whole video to see whether or not she finished it all on camera.

Calories: 2,220
Protein: 76g
Fat: 116g
Carbs: 221g
Sodium: 3,490mg
Saturated Fat: 31g
Sugar: 87g
Fruits and Vegetables: 0g
WW Points: 79
She's not even thinking about WW or points. Lol.
That's dead and gone like Optavia and all the rest. Lol

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Has this bitch taken CWC's place as the unofficial mascot of Kiwi Farms now?

I have no idea who she is, but its like every day more and more I see her post taking over the "New Content" section.
No, not even close. Amber's prime as a lolcow has passed, she's boring now. The news is the beginning of her death saga, which is really only the compelling thing left.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
16 minutes, she looks like ass. Let's get the Wendy's, hope there's chilli.

Spicy nugs, means something different to Amber than me, but she's honest about her bad choices so it's fine.
Digging into that fast food while lamenting the weight loss stopping. She's been drinking a lot, which is where all the mystery calories are in her diet! Last night made her think it's not worth it, probably threw up blood. She feels good drinking and that's when she can't stop, sounds near black out drunk, never a good feature on anyone, especially at this weight!
Lots of open mouth chewing, this is fucking gross, now talking with her mouth full about wanting to get drunk, you deserved to have your shriveled womb puke itself out of you for being this gross. She needs something extreme to get herself into high gear, lol shut the fuck up you fat ass you have one gear and it's grinding the engine to dust under the load, that's your gear. Wants to go to the park and it's raining right now, mass engulfing of fries ensues here, the smacking sounds are torture, close your mouth you pig.
Feel sorry for Amber it's so easy to turn to things that make you forget your feelings, like the Wendy's takeaway line. Massive fucking bat wing shot as she ruffles the bag contents from Wendy's around about halfway done with the haul of the meal point. She feels like she gained 20 elbees, surely it's more like 40 from the looks of it. Third time again in just this video run time alone regretting bad choices and needs help since she doesn't know what to do, try starving yourself for a year, the weight will just melt off Amber.

This was horrible, I've had better meals at my local Wendy's than this video and the order process was more entertaining.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lazy ass sit down vids all the time.
Guess she doesn't want us to see all that blubber she has.
Gorl no need to hide it. We know you're going to eat yourself to death. Just go with it.
Maybe you can strive to be the Guiness Fattest Woman.

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has this bitch taken CWC's place as the unofficial mascot of Kiwi Farms now?

I have no idea who she is, but its like every day more and more I see her post taking over the "New Content" section.
She's a youtuber, and she gets a thread for each new video she uploads. That's why she's always in the "New Content" section. She wasn't posting very often at the beginning of the year when you joined.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
I just said this on the life by Jen thread-but fast food is so premeditated. It's been said a million times but there is no reason anybody should be picking up or uber eating Wendy's to her. If you're going to waste calories at least order something delicious. I would say maybe her health scare will wake her up but if being 500+ pounds, almost bedbound, using a mattress on the floor because you can no longer sit in a chair doesn't scare you I don't know what will.

kiwifarms.net
I think a normal person would be really ashamed to post this after having a "huge health scare" because of being fat. I guess after the blood, telling people Becky wipes her ass and she has never had a sex life, anything goes with her. She's being honest about the stuff people trolled her with.

it's a good thing she doesn't sleep well after drinking. if she did she might not wake up. All of that drinking might have caused her body to release whatever came out though. Any idea what date this is? I wonder if she was with D&D and the bad thing that happened was she tried to get Destiny drunk to have a hookup with her and it didn't work. I like how she buys her "friends" $200 worth of alcohol

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
So, if Amber dies of an infection in the coming days or weeks... will these pre-recorded Cunt-RebelLynn videos still be published??
Will they wait until her scheduled content has run dry to announce her death??
I assume Amber has weeks of filler uploads scheduled, Youtube'll run them fine.

We would see the immediate demise of Jo Black, Selena Smith, etc... though.

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
it's a good thing she doesn't sleep well after drinking. if she did she might not wake up. All of that drinking might have caused her body to release whatever came out though. Any idea what date this is? I wonder if she was with D&D and the bad thing that happened was she tried to get Destiny drunk to have a hookup with her and it didn't work. I like how she buys her "friends" $200 worth of alcohol
According to her TikTok timeline, she probably filmed this on May 13th. She posted this masterpiece on the 12th.

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
She’s always asking if her eyes look weird. Everything about you looks weird and abnormal.

Also is it just me, or does she just not seem hungover in this video? I’m not a drinker so I’m no expert. But ain’t it a major headache and you just wanna sit in the dark.

But I guess we did establish in her video “last night was intense” that she didn’t actually get drunk. and I’m assuming that this is the day after.

“When I drink, I do not sleep good” ItS ThE SlEeP ApNeA

Anyways only made it 5 minutes in, i’ll wait for the recap 🥱

To answer your hangover question, it varies on how much and how fast you drink. This fat bitch probably got a little more dehydrated than usual and had a mild headache. Usually when people say “I’m hungover” they mean throwing up, a bad headache and staying in bed for hours. Amber just wants us all to know how she’s a cool kid who drank fucking Bailey’s straight like a bad ass (lol).

A lot of people eat greasy food to help with a hangover, so I wouldn’t normally blame them, but it’s Amber who doesn’t ever need an excuse to gorge herself on fast food.

classtrash

kiwifarms.net
This video was filmed May 14th. She was throwing cheetos in her mouth with a plate of cake icing and cup of bailey's in front of her on May 13th while wearing this outfit according to the social media thread.

She didn't even bother to change her outfit before bed or when she woke up, oh Amber.

"I've lost 70lbs and want to be a advocate and inspiration"

Also a stupid bitch:

View attachment 1289800

Tags
None