Hungover Wendy's Mook-bong (prerecorded) - 06/01/20 -

shameful existence

i have sinned and so have you
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if late, but I think her newly discovered love for alcohol and the blood chunks saga are very much related. Alcohol can thin one's blood and is one of a few ways to trigger menstrual bleeding - even slightly earlier than it would otherwise come (the wine & hot bath method). Combined with the fact that she temporarily lost some weight and had all this mess in her uterus due to not menstruating regularly, the drinking episodes probably gave her sort of a menstrual bleeding. She should be glad it's out of her, honestly, and focus on the obvious diabetes.

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
I can tell you exactly what the bad thing that happened was. Let me get it out of my personal borderline personality disorder playbook. They started breaking boundaries and Amber encouraged it cause she secretly wants Destiny and then Destiny kissed up Beckys arm and Amber freaked out cause she was jealous, not over her gf getting kissed but because Destiny was kissing Becky and not her and then she started some sort of crazy bitch drama that ruined the night but left everybody wondering what the fuck just happened there. I’d bet my life savings on it! The borderline mind is very simple and scripted if one understands it through having one. Not trying to power level cause it’s a shitty thing to have but trying to explain why I know what went down.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
I can tell you exactly what the bad thing that happened was. Let me get it out of my personal borderline personality disorder playbook. They started breaking boundaries and Amber encouraged it cause she secretly wants Destiny and then Destiny kissed up Beckys arm and Amber freaked out cause she was jealous, not over her gf getting kissed but because Destiny was kissing Becky and not her and then she started some sort of crazy bitch drama that ruined the night but left everybody wondering what the fuck just happened there. I’d bet my life savings on it! The borderline mind is very simple and scripted if one understands it through having one. Not trying to power level cause it’s a shitty thing to have but trying to explain why I know what went down.
I think the kissing arm shit was from the "last night was intense" party. This was another party where the clip of her seal tossing Cheetos is from. The bad thing was most likely a fight between someone. Whatever is was amber seems to not give a single fuck.

Wit Shoes

kiwifarms.net
This sounds plausible! I betcha Amber is a mean drunk.

First funny and loud when she's tipsy... then that turns nasty/slutty [which is probably how she's always gotten laid] and then she turns mean.

Seen her type before.

Tags
None