I ACCIDENTALLY TOLD MY 7 YEAR OLD BROTHER ABOUT SONICHU (SEND HELP)

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Ch@nnel-Sh!ft

A Sp00ky Glitch In The System (Arrest ILJ)
kiwifarms.net
ALRIGHT SO MY LITTLE BROTHER AND SISTER CAME OVER FOR A BIT AND I LT HIM PLAY SONIC ON MY PC. WE WERE DISCUSSING SONIC OCS AND I SHOW HIM MINE. I MAKE A REFERENCE TO SONICHU AND HE AKSS BOUT IT. HE KEEPS SAYING IT AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

PLEASE HELP IM BEGGING YOU

Dr. Octogonapus

cock sucker extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Aren't you the guy who was RP'ing on your profile page? Do you know where you are?

Edit:
nOv98G7GwR.png
brave_UaflGZaPrL.png

Dr. Octogonapus

kiwifarms.net
I do admit that this was pretty fucking autistic looking back on it
I’m guessing you’re younger. I think most of us that have been on the internet for way too long can recall times we were young and autistic on niche forums. Kiwi Farms is just not one of those forums you particularly want to fuck around in. I remember vaguely when Zed was around, he’d throw up posts about posters here that he dug into, and sometimes doxed them. You learn pretty quickly that this isn’t a place you want to show off your power level for reasons like that.

This is a pretty good thread about privacy and not getting yourself doxed:

Crunchy Oats

kiwifarms.net
I do admit that this was pretty fucking autistic looking back on it
How do you feel about all this? (3.5 months ago)
Some are NSFW

It's a girl? (doubt)

Last edited:

Dr. Octogonapus

kiwifarms.net
How do you feel about all this? (3.5 months ago)
Some are NSFW

It's a girl? (doubt)
I feel a little bad because this is obviously a sped or a child (Or more likely, both). But at the same time seeing shit like this in the year of our lord 2021, let alone on the farms of all places, is fucking hilarious.

It's a girl? (doubt)
Nah I bet she is. She remind me of the "I'm not like the other girls" of the late 2000's - early 2010's. Edgy, trying hard to fit in with "the cool kids", extremely autistic. Brings back memories of simpler times.

Also >mammary possessor
I'd bet a few sheckles she's FTM.

Edit:
Mate...

Edit 2:
You're speedrunning to get that thread.
brave_J1Ld3ReL20.png

Last edited: