I ACCIDENTALLY TOLD MY 7 YEAR OLD BROTHER ABOUT SONICHU (SEND HELP)

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Ch@nnel-Sh!ft

A Sp00ky Glitch In The System (Arrest ILJ)
kiwifarms.net
ALRIGHT SO MY LITTLE BROTHER AND SISTER CAME OVER FOR A BIT AND I LT HIM PLAY SONIC ON MY PC. WE WERE DISCUSSING SONIC OCS AND I SHOW HIM MINE. I MAKE A REFERENCE TO SONICHU AND HE AKSS BOUT IT. HE KEEPS SAYING IT AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

PLEASE HELP IM BEGGING YOU

Crunchy Oats

kiwifarms.net
Nah I bet she is. She remind me of the "I'm not like the other girls" of the late 2000's - early 2010's. Edgy, trying hard to fit in with "the cool kids", extremely autistic. Brings back memories of simpler times.

Also >mammary possessor
I'd bet a few sheckles she's FTM.
Yeah you're right, I kind of got the same vibe.

I feel a little bad because this is obviously a sped or a child (Or more likely, both).
Same here, I remember being pretty autistic on Facepunch for Gmod when I was like 10, so I can relate a little.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Same here, I remember being pretty autistic on Facepunch for Gmod when I was like 10, so I can relate a little.
Encyclopedia Metallica and Newgrounds. It was a simpler time.

There's got to be a safe place online for young speds who still have time to turn things around, right? Some website where you can be an autistic kid without fear of doxxing and ridicule, but also not get groomed into worse behavior by predatory users who are even more mentally ill than you are?

Cheerlead-in-Chief

kiwifarms.net

There's got to be a safe place online for young speds who still have time to turn things around, right? Some website where you can be an autistic kid without fear of doxxing and ridicule, but also not get groomed into worse behavior by predatory users who are even more mentally ill than you are?
there are kids' websites/apps for that, but then again the option to lie about your age and go to restricted videos/act like a sociopathic edgelord/adult chatrooms is fucking common since the 1990's.

Dr. Octogonapus

cock sucker extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net

Seeing as most young people are extremely #woke and want to murder anyone who doesn’t subscribe to the same mindset, not really.