I admire Lolcows for their tenacity - A lolcow appreciation thread?

Cardenio

Calarts Graduate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I spend a lot of leisure time browsing and posting on this amusing forum, a lot of times I just click on a random Cow and learn about them. I think to myself "Why? What makes these people so fascinating to me?" The fact of the matter is that whether they're a shitty artist like Andrew Dobson or a total freak like Tommy Tooter I just think it's amazing, perhaps inspirational that they continue doing what they want to do on the web despite being on the receiving end of so much criticism and mockery.

If I were a lolcow with my own thread I'd be mortified by it, I would be so embarrassed that I'd just cease whatever I was doing. Sure a lot of cows are just delusional, thinking this forum and their negative publicity is just the work of evil trolls. But even then they keep doing what they want which is bringing original content to the internet. No matter how utterly bad such content is I'm impressed by that.

I just had to get that off my chest. If you're a lurking cow keep doing what you do as long as it's not harming anyone including yourself. Thanks for the fish.

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I tend to agree. Whether it comes from delusionally high self esteem, like Chris, or something else, "tenacity" is a good word for the ability of lolcows to continue doing their thing despite all mockeries. William is a good example, he keeps drawing children's cartoon characters pissing despite deservedly getting shit for it, and buries his posts in screeds about it not being sexual. And nevertheless he persists, being pushed forward by the sheer force of his autistic compulsion to scratch that itch.

Clown Baby

litcharally shaking rn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Justin RPG continues to post publicly about vore, despite not being able to get/hold jobs, presumably because a quick search of his name pulls up a load of degenerate shit. Call it tenacity, obsession, autism, hyper-fixation, whatever you want, it's stronger than the dude's most basic survival instincts.

K. V. Bones

¿QUIRES?
kiwifarms.net
There are lolcows I tend to rag on out of fandom rather than bullying.

For example i love terry a davis and chris, mainly because its hard to hate someone so entertaining yet cursed with mental issues.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Contrapoints I can respect in terms of precision engineering in hedonism. Her ultimate objective is to feel pretty, snort and cum as much as is practically viable and her......clarity and application of will to these ends is something I can respect. She knows what she wants and she's got it.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Cardenio

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tenacity. Yeah, that's a good word. Moviebob, for example, continues waddling ahead, no matter how wrong he's shown to be or how awful a take he posts, confident that one day his Superior Future will swoop in and save him (much like Chris's Dimensional Merge, now that I think of it.)

Dick Justice

Where have all the cowdogs gone?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's something strangely... heartening? motivating? validating? about people like the pigroach. It's a case study in just how far you can get by sheer persistence alone.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Well... Didn’t Dobson just quit the Internet?

Thereby completing a life full of failure by retiring from the one thing he was good at: Being a lolcow.

Also OP: I think you’re confusing persistence with autism.

There's something strangely... heartening? motivating? validating? about people like the pigroach. It's a case study in just how far you can get by sheer persistence alone.
Well, as much as I dislike pigroach, I’d like to thank him for inspiring me to improve.

I like to play video games on occasion, and I don’t play often enough to git good in many cases.

Watching DSP has motivated me to be a better loser and less taahxic. Even if it’s just small things like congratulating the other player after getting my ass kicked.

And DSP isn’t really persistent, is he? More like too lazy and too scared of change to do anything else than hang on by his nails to his 500 regular viewers.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking

WhatNemesisMeans

You silly fuck.
kiwifarms.net
There's a marked difference between being tenacious and being such a self-centered, half-baked dumbfuck that you've longed abandoned any sense of shame or dignity and actually revel in the attention that your retarded antics on the Internet bring to you.

• Thunk-Provoking

Cardenio

Calarts Graduate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a marked difference between being tenacious and being such a self-centered, half-baked dumbfuck that you've longed abandoned any sense of shame or dignity and actually revel in the attention that your retarded antics on the Internet bring to you.
Vincent Van Gogh was the equivalent to a lolcow in his day. He was a nutcase whose artwork didn't sell at all. It wasn't until after he went inactive that people appreciated his art.

No I am not that crazy to say that any contemporary lolcow will be considered a master, the closest we've gotten so far to Van Gogh is Terry A Davis (RIP).

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Houraisan Kaguya
Tags
None