I am a Chinese(in mainland China),you can ask me some questions other than the government -

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
kiwifarms.net
Well, over here; it's "the Chinese invented Covid," the moon landings were an Russian hoax, and 9/11 is...an American conspiracy headed by the National Security Agency. Kind of weird how it manages to be the same talking points, but it's blaming it on the enemy.

So, do you have any questions that you'd like to ask us?
1. In the United States, is it expensive for ordinary people to see a doctor? Does it cost a lot to call an ambulance? Will a huge bill be received after the new coronavirus is cured? Domestic media often publicize this as a bad thing for the United States.
2.Why do foreigners dislike installing cameras in public places? I have seen a ranking. The cities with the largest number of cameras installed in the world are all from China. Of course, this corresponds to the government's monitoring of citizens. But if you live in a country with less government power, is installing cameras a good way to reduce the crime rate? How do foreigners view Contradiction between privacy and security ?
What are some stereotypes you have of people from each region of China? Not just asking about Xinjiang or ethnic stereotypes either, please include stereotypes about people from Anhui, Hubei, Hunan, Fujian, etc.
On China's Internet, Henan and Northeast China (Heilongjiang, Liaoning, Jilin) are often ridiculed and have a large number of memes。
For example, people in Henan steal well covers. People in Northeast China like to wear gold chains and dark glasses. Northeast people often steal things on Hainan Island. Because of homophony, Henan is called Holland. Because it is located in the northeast, the northeast people are also called Swedes。
Other common stereotypes are: Jiangxi people have a lot of betrothal gifts, Shandong people like to beat their wives, Shanghai women like foreign men, Beijing people tend to speak with "Er Hua sound", Cantonese people eat everything (there is a meme that Cantonese eat Fujian people), Fujian people are all swindlers, Anhui people are beggars, Hubei people are called Nine headed birds, people in Inner Mongolia ride horses to school, and Jiangsu people Like infighting, for geographical reasons, Guangxi people are called Vietnamese monkeys. Chongqing, where I live, is famous for being henpecked by men。
I haven't been to many places, so I can only quote from the Internet. Of course, these are stereotypes。
You’ve mentioned school earlier in the thread what is the curriculum like in China? Obviously things like Maths and Science but I’ve heard of schools teaching Confucianism in stead of the core subjects is that becoming more common under the Xi administration?
Yes, Chinese has more to learn than before. In China, there are a lot of courses on major science, but few schools have the same interest courses as foreign countries. Physical education is often replaced by cultural courses。
“I don’t know how to cook” I am so disappointed right now.
Sorry, I really can't. not every Chinese is a chef。
Will you make me some pork fried rice and if so how much for delivery?
I think this dish can be served in a Chinese restaurant。

How is public education (elementary, middle, high school) in China? What classes do you take and to what level (in, say, math) do you go to?

How are Chinese internet memes / internet culture in general (besides people getting nationalistically assmad)? How similar is it to American/western internet?

Will your government punish you for not using a Meiling avatar like a true patriot?
We have Chinese, mathematics, English, physics, chemistry, biology, politics, history, geography and so on. We also have physical education, art and computer classes, but the classes that don't have exams are not taken seriously, so we mainly study science deeply and face a lot of problems (mathematics is really difficult)。

Due to the network firewall, the information receiving of domestic network is isolated from the world, so the domestic network culture is very unique, with its own set of memes and expression packages. But we also like Japanese animation, Korean pop music, Western games and movies, and some domestic videos are also reproduced from YouTube。

I don't know what Meiling avatar is, but it won't matter as long as you don't use a picture with the president or the Tibetan flag and so on。
1._ Is mental disability considered a taboo in China?
2._ What kind of measures do families take to help their mentally disabled relatives? What about the cases of autistic people?
3._ Is there any website where chinese people talk about local/foreign lolcows, even if in a discreet way?
1.2.Of course, there are a lot of mental hospitals in China, but traditional Chinese culture is biased against depression and other mental diseases. Some doctors use electric shock therapy to treat children with internet addiction。
3.Yes, for some people who cause public indignation on the Internet, people will use some means to collect their information, which is called "human flesh search", but this is illegal in China, and because it involves politically sensitive content, such websites have now been shut down by the police and the website founders will be sentenced。
How religious are people in China? I know a lot of people will practice folk religion but don't call themself religious, and that the government only has a little tolerance for organized religions like Christianity. Are there underground religious groups or a lot of people who practice a religion in secret?

Thanks for answering all of these questions, by the way. It really is impossible to have an open conversation about these things with most Chinese people and so most of the people who will talk about it are foreigners who lived there.
Many religions are regarded as heresies in China, so they are illegal. The main religions must also bear the color of patriotism. The local people of the Hui nationality generally believe in Islam. People in other places believe in Buddhism or Taoism, and many believe in Christianity。

Thank you. The estrangement between the people of the two countries not only exists on the Internet, but also exists in people's hearts. I am also very grateful that the people here can communicate normally。
I haven't read this thread because I'm a chad. But do you live in an apartment? If so, did your stove have a ton of grease on it. From what I know about living in Chinese apartments no one fucking cleans the grease off of stoves. Its so annoying.
I think it's because there are a lot of frying operations in Chinese food. It's very troublesome to clean up。

虽然我只是听人说了一句,过来看你乐子的;不过我还是想说高中生还是少掺和这些网站的好,如果是想在这里练习英语多多少少有点那个

How do you know so much about China as a high school student, are you a Burgundy spy?
I live in China, I watch the news, I surf the Internet (mainly Chinese network), so I will understand these。
Thank you for your concern。

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
On China's Internet, Henan and Northeast China (Heilongjiang, Liaoning, Jilin) are often ridiculed and have a large number of memes。
For example, people in Henan steal well covers. People in Northeast China like to wear gold chains and dark glasses. Northeast people often steal things on Hainan Island. Because of homophony, Henan is called Holland. Because it is located in the northeast, the northeast people are also called Swedes。
Other common stereotypes are: Jiangxi people have a lot of betrothal gifts, Shandong people like to beat their wives, Shanghai women like foreign men, Beijing people tend to speak with "Er Hua sound", Cantonese people eat everything (there is a meme that Cantonese eat Fujian people), Fujian people are all swindlers, Anhui people are beggars, Hubei people are called Nine headed birds, people in Inner Mongolia ride horses to school, and Jiangsu people Like infighting, for geographical reasons, Guangxi people are called Vietnamese monkeys. Chongqing, where I live, is famous for being henpecked by men。
I haven't been to many places, so I can only quote from the Internet. Of course, these are stereotypes。
Interesting. Got any good ones for Tibet, Guizhou, Yunnan, Sichuan, and Ningxia?

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
kiwifarms.net
Interesting. Got any good ones for Tibet, Guizhou, Yunnan, Sichuan, and Ningxia?
Most of Guizhou is mountainous area, so people are very poor. Yunnan is the same, and drug crime is rampant. Sichuan people have the nickname of Yodel people because of their low average height. There are many Hui people in Ningxia who believe in Islam and don't eat pork. As for Tibet, there are very few people, and people seldom take baths。

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
1. In the United States, is it expensive for ordinary people to see a doctor? Does it cost a lot to call an ambulance? Will a huge bill be received after the new coronavirus is cured? Domestic media often publicize this as a bad thing for the United States.
2.Why do foreigners dislike installing cameras in public places? I have seen a ranking. The cities with the largest number of cameras installed in the world are all from China. Of course, this corresponds to the government's monitoring of citizens. But if you live in a country with less government power, is installing cameras a good way to reduce the crime rate? How do foreigners view Contradiction between privacy and security ?
It depends on what you're going for and whether or not that you have insurance. But you're essentially fucked over without it.
For an ambulance, it depends on the city, but I think it's around $100 if they charge you, I haven't really checked, to be honest.
About being billed for the COVID vaccine, hardly anyone knows about that. In your case, it's likely government-approved propaganda.

For the U.S. we hardly notice them, because it's mostly used by stores to prevent shoplifting and trespassing. In public spaces, they're used for identifying vandalism and some violent crimes. The only major city who's police department actually uses them is New York City, but those are supposed to be used for gathering evidence in court. The UK (United Kingdom) hates them because their cameras have facial recognition software and they're actively used by the police, who are assholes. Plus, freedom of speech isn't an thing in the United Kingdom.

But cameras are generally used as an deterrent against vandalism, burglary, or whatever crimes that it records. Plus, the footage can be used as evidence in a court of law, here in the US. Of course, they don't actually stop people from committing crimes, they just land them in prison, at the end of day. As for them actually reducing crimes, all they do is land people who are too dumb to check for them in prison. It might thwart someone's plan to fuck a prostitute or to rob somebody, but that's usually rectified by doing it elsewhere or wearing an mask. So they don't actually reduce the crime rate, but they increase the prosecution rate.

The relationship between privacy and security in terms of public surveillance is a little complicated. Whoever owns the surveillance network has an interest in protecting their property, which is justifiable. But it crosses an line when: You're being filmed in an area where you'd expect to have some privacy, or you haven't done anything "wrong" and the footage is being used against you. There's more examples of how this can go wrong, but Americans generally don't care, since the security camera footage usually gets deleted by the owners after awhile.

So, how do you like your music? This is what I'm into, right now.

Last edited:

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
kiwifarms.net
It depends on what you're going for and whether or not that you have insurance. But you're essentially fucked over without it.
For an ambulance, it depends on the city, but I think it's around $100 if they charge you, I haven't really checked, to be honest.
About being billed for the COVID vaccine, hardly anyone knows about that. In your case, it's likely government-approved propaganda.

For the U.S. we hardly notice them, because it's mostly used by stores to prevent shoplifting and trespassing. In public spaces, they're used for identifying vandalism and some violent crimes. The only major city who's police department actually uses them is New York City, but those are supposed to be used for gathering evidence in court. The UK (United Kingdom) hates them because their cameras have facial recognition software and they're actively used by the police, who are assholes. Plus, freedom of speech isn't an thing in the United Kingdom.

But cameras are generally used as an deterrent against vandalism, burglary, or whatever crimes that it records. Plus, the footage can be used as evidence in a court of law, here in the US. Of course, they don't actually stop people from committing crimes, they just land them in prison, at the end of day. As for them actually reducing crimes, all they do is land people who are too dumb to check for them in prison. It might thwart someone's plan to fuck a prostitute or to rob somebody, but that's usually rectified by doing it elsewhere or wearing an mask. So they don't actually reduce the crime rate, but they increase theprosecution rate.

The relationship between privacy and security in terms of public surveillance is a little complicated. Whoever owns the surveillance network has an interest in protecting their property, which is justifiable. But it crosses an line when: You're being filmed in an area where you'd expect to have some privacy, or you haven't done anything "wrong" and the footage is being used against you. There's more examples of how this can go wrong, but Americans generally don't care, since the security camera footage usually gets deleted by the owners after awhile.

So, how do you like your music? This is what I'm into, right now.

I'm not talking about vaccines, but the common treatment for covid. How much will it cost?
When it comes to Britain, why say that its freedom of speech no longer exists?
So it means that the camera is only used as evidence of crime, but can not directly prevent crime? But it seems that the camera is still very effective as a deterrent。

Do you want to ask me what I think of the music of my own country? I think China's music world is full of a lot of shoddy works. By contrast, I prefer Japanese or Korean music.The music in the video is good, thank you

Account

A nondescript anime avatar account
kiwifarms.net
Do you have many transexuals in China, and do you see any of them on the internet there? Are they as insane? I assume the government dosen't really like them, since i hear they don't like homosexuals either.

Smolrolls

We're elbows deep here
kiwifarms.net
Rate me late, but do Chinese like Trump or Biden more?
Trump delivered weapons to Taiwan, Biden apperently, with voice recordings from his son, wants to get closer to China.

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
I'm not talking about vaccines, but the common treatment for covid. How much will it cost?
When it comes to Britain, why say that its freedom of speech no longer exists?
So it means that the camera is only used as evidence of crime, but can not directly prevent crime? But it seems that the camera is still very effective as a deterrent。

Do you want to ask me what I think of the music of my own country? I think China's music world is full of a lot of shoddy works. By contrast, I prefer Japanese or Korean music.The music in the video is good, thank you
For being quarantined at the hospital for two weeks, it's up to $20,000 per person without insurance. With insurance, it's around $1,300. Source.

As for the UK police, we have a thread on them.

The freedom of speech thing comes from the fact that they arrest people for posting certain things on Twitter

And yes, that's more or less what security cameras are for in the Western world.

And for preventing insurance fraud, hilariously enough.

Smolrolls

We're elbows deep here
kiwifarms.net
If that were true, it would mean that Chinese people and other humans are of different species, right? So Chinese people couldn't have children with non-Chinese people? What a ridiculous and easily-debunkable idea. But, of course, many dumb white people also don't like the idea that their ancestors were African…
To be fair, there were theories we came from Israel/the holy land before Africa became the hot topic of origin.

The Token Ethnic

WARNING! This game cannot be initialized.
kiwifarms.net
Are the triads really a threat or as prominent in China? Also, is there government regulated prostitution or is it illegal in China?

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
kiwifarms.net
Do you have many transexuals in China, and do you see any of them on the internet there? Are they as insane? I assume the government dosen't really like them, since i hear they don't like homosexuals either.
I have hardly seen it in reality, but there are still many on the Internet. After all, China has a large population.
Yes, China's traditional culture tends to be conservative, so these people's situation in China is not good, and some of their communication communities have been banned。
Rate me late, but do Chinese like Trump or Biden more?
Trump delivered weapons to Taiwan, Biden apperently, with voice recordings from his son, wants to get closer to China.
View attachment 1727153
Biden is said to cancel the trade war, so officials may prefer him。
For ordinary people, some love trump only because he thinks he is funny, his behavior will destroy the United States, because this kind of psychological support for his re-election. More people think that Biden and Trump are not friendly to China. Biden is a hypocrite. Trump is a real villain. Recently, Biden called the Diaoyu Islands a security treaty between the United States and Japan, which caused many people's dissatisfaction。
For being quarantined at the hospital for two weeks, it's up to $20,000 per person without insurance. With insurance, it's around $1,300. Source.

As for the UK police, we have a thread on them.

The freedom of speech thing comes from the fact that they arrest people for posting certain things on Twitter

And yes, that's more or less what security cameras are for in the Western world.

And for preventing insurance fraud, hilariously enough.
OK ,I see.
Are the triads really a threat or as prominent in China? Also, is there government regulated prostitution or is it illegal in China?
Triads only exist in foreign countries or Hong Kong. Because of some large-scale anti crime operations, there are almost no organized gangs in China。Any prostitution and whoring are illegal, but there are still a lot of transactions underground. The police usually don't take care of them. However, when they are not lucky, they may be detained for whoring。

SparklyFetuses

kiwifarms.net
1.2.Of course, there are a lot of mental hospitals in China, but traditional Chinese culture is biased against depression and other mental diseases. Some doctors use electric shock therapy to treat children with internet addiction。
3.Yes, for some people who cause public indignation on the Internet, people will use some means to collect their information, which is called "human flesh search", but this is illegal in China, and because it involves politically sensitive content, such websites have now been shut down by the police and the website founders will be sentenced。
1._ I see, though I wonder what about the cases of local autistic people, and how is special education in China (I've forgot to ask that question earlier.).
2._ Despite the censorship and legal issues, do chinese people use something similar to archive.md* to save content (even if they have to use proxy or VPN) before it gets deleted by either the lolcows or the police?

*= For what I know, Archive's .today, .li and .fo domains are currently verboten in China

Last edited:

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
So are there any good war movies in China?

Because Hollywood is obsessed with WW2 and Vietnam.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
国安部派人来监视本网站? 我倒是有事想反馈,请向领导传言。

"他妈的,几时武统台湾? 等到湾岛武器设备升级,岛民全都被洗脑,统派完全被打压你才高兴?

光说不练! 祸国殃民!"

Last edited:

GAW

kiwifarms.net
国安部派人来监视本网站? 我倒是有事想反馈,请向领导传言。

"他妈的,几时武统台湾? 等到湾岛武器设备升级,岛民全都被洗脑,统派完全被打压你才高兴?

光说不练! 祸国殃民!"

已反馈,全小将听后很生气:“他妈的,国家怎么成了这个样子?”张将军也发话了:“反叛者,老实!逐一发送坦克!”

Reported to higher authority, general Chun was very angry:" WTF, the country has become like this!?" General Chang also demanded those to stay still and he will send tank for every of them.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
@andabeeryy

TheSimpShow said:
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

还有啊,经常看到很多死鬼佬,白皮猪,把这当成驱魔符,真的以为能以此堵住我们的嘴。

可以向他们解释解释VPN是什么东西吗?

还有,他们贴着这玩意,身在中国的您真的会被封杀断网吗?

不好意思,需要你向他们解释什么叫基本常识。

Krystal

Please don't look up porn of me.
kiwifarms.net
Does China receive anything from North Korea for their involvement in the Korean War? Since the South Korean government sends out a wreath every week for our Korean War memorial here in the States.

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
kiwifarms.net
What western board games are popular in China if any are played at all?
There are also many Chinese who play chess and lupus of tabula. Generally speaking, Western board games are relatively small in China. Chinese chess and go chess are popular in China, while playing cards and mahjong are popular in entertainment。
1._ I see, though I wonder what about the cases of local autistic people, and how is special education in China (I've forgot to ask that question earlier.).
2._ Despite the censorship and legal issues, do chinese people use something similar to archive.md* to save content (even if they have to use proxy or VPN) before it gets deleted by either the lolcows or the police?

*= For what I know, Archive's .today, .li and .fo domains are currently verboten in China
It seems that there are a lot of correction institutions, and I'm not very clear of the details。

Yes, some people have used them, but these websites are not well-known in China, so few people will use them。
So are there any good war movies in China?

Because Hollywood is obsessed with WW2 and Vietnam.

It's mainly about the Anti Japanese war movies. To be honest, I don't think there are any. Most of them have very exaggerated plots。
Why you play joke and go pee pee in my Coke?
I can't understand,sorry。
Does China receive anything from North Korea for their involvement in the Korean War? Since the South Korean government sends out a wreath every week for our Korean War memorial here in the States.
In fact, there are few, but now China and North Korea are ostensibly allies。