I am a Chinese(in mainland China),you can ask me some questions other than the government -

LatinasAreTheFuture

Supreme Leader of Greater Muttistan
hello Chinese poster 👋
I am curious as ever about your food and availability. There is a state initiative to consume less food, tell me about it.
Why can’t ccp just buy more food from abroad? Why does it matter if all the polluted wheat fields get flooded out and if all the pigs and chickens get sick and die when others can step in and fill demand?

Legoshi

Married wolf to a bunny
How different do Chinese people act and behave depending on which part of the country they're from?

Brainworms

No signs of intelligent life anywhere.
What is your favorite food? I want to try authentic chinese food, but in america it's too vague, general asian food. I like general tso chicken though.

I also like your profile picture :)

Parthenos

Why hast thou let me see this, Lucifer?
No responses recently from our friend. Hope he's not getting… re-educated.
Could be that he's just doing exams. I can't imagine the hell that they must be in China.

Thanks in advance for answering these questions, @andabeeryy. I've heard a little bit about China but it's nice to get opinions from a normal person.

I am a big fan of animated movies from foreign countries and I know that China has been trying to make its own types of animation ever since the movie Kung Fu Panda came out in China.

There are a few that I heard of like this one which came out recently called White Snake:

1606723652325.png

One of them is called "Have a Nice Day" by Liu Jian and is an action-crime thriller. I heard that the government tried banning it then changed its mind.

1606724067845.png

I also wanted to ask about the animator Pi San. I watched his movie "Little Rabbit Be Good" on youtube, and thought it was very interesting, I won't post any pictures, I don't want to be the reason you're blocked off. But is he arrested or is he still making things?

Is there anywhere to find news on animations on China? It's very hard to find it unless there are foreign releases.
Even better if I can find out about Chinese animations being made that are independent of the government. Comics are good too.
I already like Japanese animation and comics, but I think that even though cultures can be similar, artstyles and outlooks on life can be different.

I have more to ask but this was what I was wondering about first.

Last edited:

LatinasAreTheFuture

Supreme Leader of Greater Muttistan
Hello chinese. Who do you think would win a race war, the mutt west or the obviously superior Ching East? Tbh I don’t really care who wins, as long as I get to bayonet a few of you before I die.

see that’s the fucking problem with bursting on to the world stage and acting like hot shit, because somebody will inevitably prove you wrong. China is so clearly superior to the west, till it comes to blows. Lotta fuckin talk Chinese.

oh and given the chance, I’d love to see nanjing 2 electric boogaloo. Couldn’t happen too better people.
You better pray to your chinese god, or whatever the fuck made you

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
Sorry, the reality is very busy recently, so I haven't had time to log in to the website. Of course, I haven't entered the concentration camp yet XD
I will still update this post, but now I can only use mobile data network to access the Internet. It will be very caton and often can't log in, so I will reply on Saturday. Thank you for your understanding。

By the way, I remember that someone mentioned LGBT in this post, just recently there was an incident of transgender people from Shandong Province, which has a very conservative Chinese culture。
She was abused by her parents and sent to a school for treatment of Internet addiction (a place with closed and militarized management like a concentration camp). She was forcibly taken from her home by people who claimed to be a police officer. Someone reported the incident to the police and was told that they would not take care of it。
IMG_20201203_021749.jpg

IMG_20201203_021756.jpg

IMG_20201203_022006.jpg

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
By the way, I remember that someone mentioned LGBT in this post, just recently there was an incident of transgender people from Shandong Province, which has a very conservative Chinese culture。
She was abused by her parents and sent to a school for treatment of Internet addiction (a place with closed and militarized management like a concentration camp). She was forcibly taken from her home by people who claimed to be a police officer. Someone reported the incident to the police and was told that they would not take care of it。View attachment 1762195
View attachment 1762197
View attachment 1762199
So, conversion therapy?

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
Got any questions for us?
In fact, I can't think of many questions for a while. But recently, there was a big domestic controversy between China and Australia: the Australian Army massacred civilians in Afghanistan. A Chinese drew a cartoon to satirize Australia. The Chinese Ministry of foreign affairs quoted this picture on Twitter to attack Australia. As a result, Australian Prime Minister Morrison was very angry and said it was a fake picture (but it was also a cartoon based on real news, not a photo), and demanded an apology from China, which the Chinese foreign ministry refused. Now it has become a verbal battle between the two countries. You should be able to search for it by keyword。
Of course, I know that in fact, the armed forces of many countries, including China, have such behaviors. How do Americans view the actions of foreign wars such as the Afghanistan war and the Iraq war and similar forces in these wars?

There is another question. As far as I know, most Americans are in favor of people owning guns. What are their mentality and reasons? How do you see gun control?
Which is used more in your country: Traditional or Simplified Chinese?

Also please recommend me sites to brush up on Chinese language please.
In mainland China, we use simplified characters, and in Taiwan they use traditional characters.(I personally think that using simplified characters is much faster in writing)

Maybe you can try to browse Chinese Wikipedia. The social software is mainly Weibo. If it is a video website, what is popular in China at present bilibili.com Chinese bullet screen comments is too laggy in every video. This website has app, and there are many Japanese cartoons with Chinese subtitles, but foreign IP may be very Catton.
Does visiting Kiwifarms reduce your social credit score?
In fact, I mentioned in my previous answer that social credit points may be a misunderstanding of China's credit reporting system by foreigners. Of course, this is also because many Chinese people have fabricated some false news and pictures.

Ordinary people will be included in the list because of some dishonest behaviors, such as owing money. The life of the people on this list will be restricted in many aspects. Although there is no guarantee that there will be no such thing in the future, except for some data management in some places, most people do not have social credit points (at least on the surface, not buying tickets on the train or cheating in exams will be recorded in your personal file, but using VPN or going to some illegal websites will not cause this kind of thing.)

Inquisitor_BadAss

*Insert witty comment here
In fact, I can't think of many questions for a while. But recently, there was a big domestic controversy between China and Australia: the Australian Army massacred civilians in Afghanistan. A Chinese drew a cartoon to satirize Australia. The Chinese Ministry of foreign affairs quoted this picture on Twitter to attack Australia. As a result, Australian Prime Minister Morrison was very angry and said it was a fake picture (but it was also a cartoon based on real news, not a photo), and demanded an apology from China, which the Chinese foreign ministry refused. Now it has become a verbal battle between the two countries. You should be able to search for it by keyword。
Of course, I know that in fact, the armed forces of many countries, including China, have such behaviors. How do Americans view the actions of foreign wars such as the Afghanistan war and the Iraq war and similar forces in these wars?

There is another question. As far as I know, most Americans are in favor of people owning guns. What are their mentality and reasons? How do you see gun control?

In mainland China, we use simplified characters, and in Taiwan they use traditional characters.(I personally think that using simplified characters is much faster in writing)

Maybe you can try to browse Chinese Wikipedia. The social software is mainly Weibo. If it is a video website, what is popular in China at present bilibili.com Chinese bullet screen comments is too laggy in every video. This website has app, and there are many Japanese cartoons with Chinese subtitles, but foreign IP may be very Catton.

In fact, I mentioned in my previous answer that social credit points may be a misunderstanding of China's credit reporting system by foreigners. Of course, this is also because many Chinese people have fabricated some false news and pictures.

Ordinary people will be included in the list because of some dishonest behaviors, such as owing money. The life of the people on this list will be restricted in many aspects. Although there is no guarantee that there will be no such thing in the future, except for some data management in some places, most people do not have social credit points (at least on the surface, not buying tickets on the train or cheating in exams will be recorded in your personal file, but using VPN or going to some illegal websites will not cause this kind of thing.)
As a Brit I can’t speak for the American reaction to the War Crimes or Guns but in terms of the UK I can. While I haven’t seen the UK reaction for the war crimes guns in the UK are licensed and you need to apply at your local police station and have a gun club sponsor.

There are different licenses such as a shotgun certificate or a firearm certificate both of which have to be renewed every five years. The national attitude towards firearms ownership in the UK is you’re basically looked at like you’re a psychopath. An incident occurred in the early 90’s called the dunblane massacre was the catalyst for the gun restrictions that exist. So to let you know what happened a grown man walked into a primary school (ages 4-11) and killed sixteen students (aged 5 - 6) and their teacher.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
For one, the right to own a gun is the second amendment to the USA's constitution:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

You can think of the constitution as a set of laws that are set in stone, and are very, very difficult to repeal. Basically, since authority can run amok if not kept in check, Americans were trusted by the founders to look after themselves to help prevent tyranny, and gun ownership is certainly an effective way to do so.

(The only constitutional amendment to ever be overturned was the 18th, which outlawed alcohol. The 21st amendment overturned the 18th amendment. So it's safe to say that alcohol will NEVER be banned in the USA. This is the same constitution that declares freedom of speech (1st), no searches of your home or car without warrants (4th), and the right to remain silent to police so you don't incriminate yourself (5th). )

If guns were outlawed, malicious people would still obtain them through the black market. Building their own, importing parts, whatever. Failing that, they'll attack by other means, like all the knife and car attacks in London.

Tons and tons of Americans are gun owners who never talk about it, many of which just keep theirs at home in case of an intruder. Many are never even fired, and most people only ever fire them at shooting ranges, or out in the countryside. Gun safety is a HUGE thing, and any gun owner will give you an hour long lecture on every last safety protocol if you just ask.

Also, ironically, the most racially diverse place I've ever been has been a gun show. Every American has a right to bear arms, and every American should own a gun for their own self defense. (a gun show in the USA is like a flea market where people sell guns, ammo, knives, holsters, etc)

Last edited:

NerdShamer

@andabeeryy For the Iraq War, the invasion was justified because, hey, Kuwait was getting mauled and raped with no provocation. But as the casualties were mounting up, the fighting was dying out, and all that's left was another case of the American military was occupying another country; that's where public support for the war started dying out. Specifically, around the time Hussein was found and word was getting out on how the Iraqi prisoners were abused. But nowadays, public opinion is kind of split between supporting it or opposing it.

With the Afghanistan War, it was more or less the same deal. Except that people were pissed that 9/11 happened and were resorting to enlisting for a shot at revenge. It was more or less the same dance, except that we were fighting insurgents instead of a country's standing army, so progress was kind of sluggish. But people were celebrating the death of Osama Bin Ladin. After that, they stopped caring, but the military was after anyone who was identified at the top of hierarchy of al-Qaeda or ISIS, afterwards. Eventually, people realized that the revenge fantasy has worn out it's welcome and the military wasn't really getting anywhere. Trump was supposed to withdraw the troops out of public pressure and with the aim of reconstruction, only problem is making sure that the local government is competent enough to prevent another 9/11.

But as far as gun control goes, it's a very divisive issue. But the motivation behind owning a handgun usual boils down to self-defense (which is supposed to be used when faced with lethal force) or defending one's home (the prosecution in some states will give you shit over this). But for the rifles and shotguns, we use them for hunting, displaying them at the gun show, or as a means for dealing with burglars. There's also an market for collecting certain models of antique firearms, but those aren't used much on account of preserving the value of them. Of course, not every state (or county) has the same set of laws. Some have restrictions on whether or not you can have your handgun concealed. The state of Texas requires prospective owners to take a gun safety course and pass a criminal background check before they can get a license for a gun. And there's also a few restrictions on the type of ammunition you can use on wildlife, along with how you can hunt; but again, this varies by the state because each one has their own agency that creates these rules.

Last edited:

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
hello Chinese poster 👋
I am curious as ever about your food and availability. There is a state initiative to consume less food, tell me about it.
Why can’t ccp just buy more food from abroad? Why does it matter if all the polluted wheat fields get flooded out and if all the pigs and chickens get sick and die when others can step in and fill demand?
Sorry, these may involve foreign trade and agricultural economy. I don't know much about this. What I know is that China and the United States are engaged in a trade war, but China has signed an agreement to import agricultural products from the United States. As for the problem of food shortage, there are indeed many policies that are putting an end to the waste of food. At present, there are no other problems except some food which is more expensive. But I can't guarantee that there will be no large-scale shortage in the future。
How different do Chinese people act and behave depending on which part of the country they're from?
Do you mean the characteristics of Chinese in different provinces? For example, northerners prefer noodles, southerners like rice, Cantonese like sweet food, and Sichuan people like spicy food. In terms of ideology, people in coastal areas are usually more open-minded and willing to accept new trends such as LGBT, while the inland areas in the North are more conservative, and the clan forces in some areas of the south are very large People pay more attention to family ties. Compared with regional differences, ethnic differences are more significant. Most of the Hui people are Muslims. Tibetans live in plateau areas. Their clothing, food, housing and transportation are very different from those of the Han people. Most of them believe in Lamaism。
No responses recently from our friend. Hope he's not getting… re-educated.
Thank you for your concern. I am safe。
What is your favorite food? I want to try authentic chinese food, but in america it's too vague, general asian food. I like general tso chicken though.

I also like your profile picture :)
Thank you. Actually I prefer western food like steak or hamburger XD。 I don't know if Chinese food is authentic in foreign countries, but Chinese Ramen or dumplings and other common Chinese food are good. Chongqing has a very famous hot pot. If you don't mind spicy, you can try it. Chinese cuisine is divided into different regions. Sichuan cuisine is usually the place where I live. The famous dishes are fish flavored shredded pork, boiled fish, etc. if you want to make your own, you can consider some simple home cooked dishes, such as fried rice with eggs or fried pork liver (however, foreigners may not accept this kind of Visceral food, and there are tripe and duck intestines in hot pot)
Could be that he's just doing exams. I can't imagine the hell that they must be in China.

Thanks in advance for answering these questions, @andabeeryy. I've heard a little bit about China but it's nice to get opinions from a normal person.

I am a big fan of animated movies from foreign countries and I know that China has been trying to make its own types of animation ever since the movie Kung Fu Panda came out in China.

There are a few that I heard of like this one which came out recently called White Snake:

View attachment 1757431

One of them is called "Have a Nice Day" by Liu Jian and is an action-crime thriller. I heard that the government tried banning it then changed its mind.

View attachment 1757493

I also wanted to ask about the animator Pi San. I watched his movie "Little Rabbit Be Good" on youtube, and thought it was very interesting, I won't post any pictures, I don't want to be the reason you're blocked off. But is he arrested or is he still making things?

Is there anywhere to find news on animations on China? It's very hard to find it unless there are foreign releases.
Even better if I can find out about Chinese animations being made that are independent of the government. Comics are good too.
I already like Japanese animation and comics, but I think that even though cultures can be similar, artstyles and outlooks on life can be different.

I have more to ask but this was what I was wondering about first.
Thank you for your concern about Chinese animation. The white snake you mentioned is indeed a popular movie. If you like this artistic style, there are "Monkey King: Hero is Back
", "Ne zha" and "JIANG ZIYA:Legend of Deification".
However, I haven't heard of the "have a nice day" and "Pi son" you mentioned. They may not be well-known. But I searched for them and found that pison was not arrested.
I'm not sure about foreign websites. If you can understand some Chinese, what I know about domestic websites is https://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%B9%FA%B2%FA%B6%AF%BB%AD&fr=ala0&loc=rec&pn=0&
This is a forum for discussion and a special category of video websites
https://m.bilibili.com/channel/167

However, about domestic animation, people's impression of it has not been very good, because in the past there were a lot of plagiarized content, and most of the content was childish and crude. When I was a child, I preferred to watch "Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf", the classic children's animation. As far as I know, the progress of domestic animation is only in recent years. Although some of them imitate the style of Japanese style, they are also trying to create their own artistic features. Generally speaking, there is still a long way to go. However, due to the domestic censorship system, there is no direct opposition to the government, pornography, bloody and other illegal content.

I seldom watch domestic animation, so I'm sorry I can't recommend it to you。

albert chan

Don’t Tread On Tintin
True & Honest Fan
Do people talk about the trade war between China and America? From an economic standpoint, who really benefits from all of this?

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Biden avatar like everyone else
Do people talk about the trade war between China and America? From an economic standpoint, who really benefits from all of this?
I haven't heard much about a trade war recently in the American media. President Trump sometimes talks about it, but he's a nationalist and often says that kind of rhetoric.

Putting on my libertarian hat, I think framing free trade as a "war" is mistaken. If person A, who may be in country X, and person B, who may be in country Y, trade with each other, it is because both person A and person B think they will benefit from the trade. If either side thinks they wouldn't benefit from the trade (and they're not being forced to trade), the trade won't happen. To say that one side or the other "loses" when free trade happens is a socialist idea, I think.

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
As a Brit I can’t speak for the American reaction to the War Crimes or Guns but in terms of the UK I can. While I haven’t seen the UK reaction for the war crimes guns in the UK are licensed and you need to apply at your local police station and have a gun club sponsor.

There are different licenses such as a shotgun certificate or a firearm certificate both of which have to be renewed every five years. The national attitude towards firearms ownership in the UK is you’re basically looked at like you’re a psychopath. An incident occurred in the early 90’s called the dunblane massacre was the catalyst for the gun restrictions that exist. So to let you know what happened a grown man walked into a primary school (ages 4-11) and killed sixteen students (aged 5 - 6) and their teacher.
Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry I didn't know you were British.
About Britain, I know it is divided into four parts: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland,There was a referendum on independence in Scotland in 2013. Do you know the specific attitude of the local people towards the independence movement? And how do the English view the independence movement in these places?

In addition, what mentality did the British choose to support brexit in the referendum on brexit?

About the queen of England, what is the attitude towards her by British? Are there any negative comments about her on the Internet?

I have also seen some documentaries about British history. How do the British treat the historical hatred with the Celts (mainly the Irish)? Do people have a psychological gap compared with the great history of the British Empire in the past?
So, conversion therapy?
I don't know much about this. The school she was sent to may use some violent means for compulsory correction。
I glanced over the headlines and Hong Kong might be closing their schools because of the pandemic. Won't be surprised if it happens to the rest of China.
In terms of this, in the early stage of the epidemic, schools were closed for a long time, and they returned to school only in May (the time of returning to school in different places was different, but universities and primary schools were later). Later, they learned to carry out closed management for a long time, but now it is much better. However, the epidemic situation in China has gradually begun to become tense, but at present, it is not close to the degree of school closure。
Hello chinese. Who do you think would win a race war, the mutt west or the obviously superior Ching East? Tbh I don’t really care who wins, as long as I get to bayonet a few of you before I die.

see that’s the fucking problem with bursting on to the world stage and acting like hot shit, because somebody will inevitably prove you wrong. China is so clearly superior to the west, till it comes to blows. Lotta fuckin talk Chinese.

oh and given the chance, I’d love to see nanjing 2 electric boogaloo. Couldn’t happen too better people.
You better pray to your chinese god, or whatever the fuck made you
I think world peace is always the best. Maybe the world situation is always developing towards pessimism But I everyone can live in a peaceful environment。

It's not very easy to judge, but as far as I know, China has also paid a lot of costs, so now the two sides have signed a temporary agreement to ease the situation

NerdShamer

Conversion therapy within the States is usually religiously motivated. I'm not entirely sure on how violent it gets; but the short explanation is that being LGBT is a sin, depending on your take on the Bible, which is why certain people try to force the gays to heterosexual within these camps.

Now that I've thought about it, your friend was probably sent to a boarding school with a strong emphasis on discipline.

Last edited:

Inquisitor_BadAss

*Insert witty comment here
Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry I didn't know you were British.
About Britain, I know it is divided into four parts: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland,There was a referendum on independence in Scotland in 2013. Do you know the specific attitude of the local people towards the independence movement? And how do the English view the independence movement in these places?

In addition, what mentality did the British choose to support brexit in the referendum on brexit?

About the queen of England, what is the attitude towards her by British? Are there any negative comments about her on the Internet?

I have also seen some documentaries about British history. How do the British treat the historical hatred with the Celts (mainly the Irish)? Do people have a psychological gap compared with the great history of the British Empire in the past?

I don't know much about this. The school she was sent to may use some violent means for compulsory correction。

In terms of this, in the early stage of the epidemic, schools were closed for a long time, and they returned to school only in May (the time of returning to school in different places was different, but universities and primary schools were later). Later, they learned to carry out closed management for a long time, but now it is much better. However, the epidemic situation in China has gradually begun to become tense, but at present, it is not close to the degree of school closure。

I think world peace is always the best. Maybe the world situation is always developing towards pessimism But I everyone can live in a peaceful environment。
In terms of the referendum the joke was if Scotland wanted independence they should have let the English vote and they would have got it. As for how we view it no one outside of Scotland apart from Scottish people who live in the other three nations really care about it. If Scotland was to have another referendum then it would have to be approved by the British Government as a whole.

Brexit was a promise of a former prime minister David Cameron who didn’t think that the leave vote would win. The whole campaign for both sides was a complete shambles. When leave won David Cameron resigned like a coward leaving us with the mess we have now.
The attitude was largely sovereignty, cost vs benefits, immigration and a few others. The thing is before the referendum you’d never see an EU flag in the UK and there certainly wasn’t any “proud Europeans” as the remain side called themselves.

The royal family is generally seen in a favourable light but outdated. There is an abolitionist movement but it’s extremely small and it’s never been discussed seriously.

I wouldn’t say there is a hatred between Celt and Anglo. Though England did invade Ireland that was under Oliver Cromwell a tin pot dictator but when he died we hung onto Ireland. With Scotland there was a succession crisis and a Scottish King (James 6th I think he was know there) was next in line on the English thrown so he had to convince the English parliament that they would not be subservient to Scotland. But a lot of it is just regions poking fun, sins of the farther and some people who have a chip on their shoulders for no reason.

As for the Empire it ended not long after the war and most people who lived during that time are long since dead or born at the end of it so never seen what it was like to be top dog or the national attitude regarding the empire. We are taught about it in school but they don’t mention it in a positive or negative manner.
We still have over sea territory but it almost all small island nations or military outposts.