I am a Chinese(in mainland China),you can ask me some questions other than the government -

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
But I doubt if you'll see them uncensored because they have some nudity and a lot of blood and gore.
Well, I know it's a movie adapted from Capcom's famous game, but I don't know what the pictures he replied to are.

One or three of the films have not been shown in China, but the fourth one has been shown in China (although the content has been deleted), probably to make money。

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
Well, I know it's a movie adapted from Capcom's famous game, but I don't know what the pictures he replied to are.

One or three of the films have not been shown in China, but the fourth one has been shown in China (although the content has been deleted), probably to make money。
It's fanart from someone on social media, which is normal in this day and age.

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
How are the Manchus viewed today?
Today, ordinary Manchu people have been assimilated by Han people, which is not very different from Han people. Not many people can speak Manchu. Most of them speak Chinese, and their cultural customs are similar to Han people, so most people just regard them as one of 56 nationalities. However, some fanatical Han chauvinists are very dissatisfied with the Manchu invasion of the Han nationality in history, and use the name of boar skin to insult these people。

Different from Chinese characters, Manchu is a kind of writing similar to Mongolian。

ᡤᠣᠯᠮᡳᠨ ᡧᠠᠩᡤᡳᠶᠠᠨ ᠠᠯᡳᠨ ᡩᡝᠨ ᠵᡠᠸᡝ ᡨᠠᠩᡤᡡ ᠪᠠ᠈ ᡧᡠᡵᡩᡝᠮᡝ ᠮᡳᠩᡤᠠᠨ ᠪᠠ᠉ ᡨᡝᡵᡝ ᠠᠯᡳᠨ  ᡳ ᠨᡳᠩᡤᡠ ᡩᡝ ᡨᠠᠮᡠᠨ  ᡳ ᡤᡝᠪᡠᠩᡤᡝ ᠣᠮᠣ ᠪᡳ᠈ ᡧᡠᡵᡩᡝᠮᡝ ᠵᠠᡴᡡᠨᠵᡠ ᠪᠠ᠉ ᡨᡝᡵᡝ ᠠᠯᡳᠨ ᠴᡳ ᡨᡠᠴᡳᡴᡝᠩᡤᡝ ᠶᠠᠯᡠ᠈ ᡥᡡᠨᡨᡠᠩ᠈ ᠠᡳᡥᡠ ᠰᡝᡵᡝ ᡳᠯᠠᠨ ᡤᡳᠶᠠᠩ᠉ ᠶᠠᠯᡠ ᡤᡳᠶᠠᠩ ᠠᠯᡳᠨ  ᡳ ᠵᡠᠯᡝᡵᡤᡳᠴᡳ ᡨᡠᠴᡳᡶᡳ ᠸᠠᠰᡳᡥᡡᠨ ᡝᠶᡝᡶᡳ ᠯᡳᠶᠣᠣᡩᡠᠩ ᡳ ᠵᡠᠯᡝᡵᡤᡳ ᠮᡝᡩᡝᡵᡳ ᡩᡝ ᡩᠣᠰᡳᡴᠠᠪᡳ᠉ ᡥᡡᠨᡨᡠᠩ ᡤᡳᠶᠠᠩ ᠠᠯᡳᠨ  ᡳ ᠠᠮᠠᡵᡤᡳᠴᡳ ᡨᡠᠴᡳᡶᡳ ᠠᠮᠠᠰᡳ ᡝᠶᡝᡶᡳ ᠠᠮᠠᡵᡤᡳ ᠮᡝᡩᡝᡵᡳ ᡩᡝ ᡩᠣᠰᡳᡴᠠᠪᡳ᠉ ᠠᡳᡥᡠ ᠪᡳᡵᠠ ᠸᡝᠰᡳᡥᡠᠨ ᡝᠶᡝᡶᡳ᠈ ᡩᡝᡵᡤᡳ ᠮᡝᡩᡝᡵᡳ ᡩᡝ ᡩᠣᠰᡳᡴᠠᠪᡳ᠉ ᡝᡵᡝ ᡳᠯᠠᠨ ᡤᡳᠶᠠᠩ ᡩᡝ ᠪᠣᠣᠪᠠᡳ ᡨᠠᠨᠠ᠈ ᡤᡝᠩᡤᡳᠶᡝᠨ ᠨᡳᠴᡠᡥᡝ ᡨᡠᠴᡳᠮᠪᡳ᠉ ᡧᠠᠩᡤᡳᠶᠠᠨ ᠠᠯᡳᠨ ᡝᡩᡠᠨ ᠮᠠᠩᡤᠠ᠈ ᠪᠠ ᡧᠠᡥᡡᡵᡠᠨ ᠣᡶᡳ᠉ ᠵᡠᠸᠠᡵᡳ ᡝᡵᡳᠨ ᠣᡥᠣ ᠮᠠᠩᡤᡳ᠈ ᡧᡠᡵᡩᡝᠮᡝ ᠠᠯᡳᠨ  ᡳ ᡤᡠᡵᡤᡠ ᡤᡝᠮᡠ ᡧᠠᠩᡤᡳᠶᠠᠨ ᠠᠯᡳᠨ ᡩᡝ ᡤᡝᠨᡝᡶᡳ ᠪᡳᠮᠪᡳ᠉ ᡧᡠᠨ ᡩᡝᡴᡩᡝᡵᡝ ᡝᡵᡤᡳ ᡠᡶᡠᡥᡠ ᠸᡝᡥᡝ ᠨᠣᡥᠣ ᡧᠠᠩᡤᡳᠶᠠᠨ ᠠᠯᡳᠨ ᡨᡝᡵᡝ ᡳᠨᡠ᠉

ᠮᠠᠨᠵᡠ ᡤᡠᡵᡠᠨ  ᡳ ᡩᠠ᠈ ᡤᠣᠯᠮᡳᠨ ᡧᠠᠩᡤᡳᠶᠠᠨ ᠠᠯᡳᠨ  ᡳ ᡧᡠᠨ ᡩᡝᡴᡩᡝᡵᡝ ᡝᡵᡤᡳ ᠪᡠᡴᡡᡵᡳ ᡤᡝᠪᡠᠩᡤᡝ ᠠᠯᡳᠨ᠈ ᠪᡠᠯᡥᡡᡵᡳ ᡤᡝᠪᡠᠩᡤᡝ ᠣᠮᠣᠴᡳ ᡨᡠᠴᡳᡴᡝ᠉ ᡨᡝᡵᡝ ᠪᡠᡴᡡᡵᡳ ᠠᠯᡳᠨ  ᡳ ᡩᠠᡩᡝ ᠪᡳᠰᡳᡵᡝ ᠪᡠᠯᡥᡡᡵᡳ ᠣᠮᠣᡩᡝ ᠠᠪᡴᠠᡳ ᠰᠠᡵᡤᠠᠨ ᠵᡠᡳ ᡝᠩᡤᡠᠯᡝᠨ᠈ ᠵᡝᠩᡤᡠᠯᡝᠨ᠈ ᡶᡝᡴᡠᠯᡝᠨ ᡳᠯᠠᠨ ᠨᠣᡶᡳ ᡝᠪᡳᡧᡝᠮᡝ ᠵᡳᡶᡳ ᠮᡠᡴᡝ ᠴᡳ ᡨᡠᠴᡳᡶᡳ ᡝᡨᡠᡴᡠ ᡝᡨᡠᡴᡳ ᠰᡝᡵᡝ ᡩᡝ᠈ ᡶᡳᠶᠠᠩᡤᡡ ᠰᠠᡵᡤᠠᠨ ᠵᡠᡳ ᡝᡨᡠᡴᡠᡳ ᡩᡝᠯᡝ ᡝᠨᡩᡠᡵᡳ ᠰᠠᡴᠰᠠᡥᠠ  ᡳ ᠰᡳᠨᡩᠠᡥᠠ ᡶᡠᠯᡤᡳᠶᠠᠨ ᡨᡠᠪᡳᡥᡝ ᠪᡝ ᠪᠠᡥᠠᡶᡳ ᠨᠠ ᡩᡝ ᠰᡳᠨᡩᠠᠴᡳ ᡥᠠᡳᡵᠠᠮᡝ ᠠᠩᡤᠠ ᡩᡝ ᠠᡧᡠᡶᡳ ᡝᡨᡠᡴᡠ ᡝᡨᡠᡵᡝ ᡩᡝ᠈ ᠠᡧᡠᡴᠠ ᡨᡠᠪᡳᡥᡝ ᠪᡳᠯᡥᠠ ᡩᡝ ᡧᡠᠸᡝ ᡩᠣᠰᡳᡶᡳ᠈ ᡤᠠᡳᡨᠠᡳ ᠠᠨᡩᠠᠨᡩᡝ ᠪᡝᠶᡝ ᡩᡝ ᠣᡶᡳ᠈ ᠸᡝᠰᡳᡥᡠᠨ ᡤᡝᠨᡝᠴᡳ ᠣᠵᠣᡵᠠᡴᡡ᠉ ᡥᡝᠨᡩᡠᠮᡝ᠈ ᠮᡳᠨᡳ ᠪᡝᠶᡝ ᡴᡠᡧᡠᠨ ᠣᡥᠣᠪᡳ᠈ ᠠᡩᠠᡵᠠᠮᡝ ᡨᡠᡨᠠᡵᠠ ᠰᡝᡥᡝ ᠮᠠᠩᡤᡳ᠈ ᠵᡠᠸᡝ ᡝᠶᡠᠨ ᡥᡝᠨᡩᡠᠮᡝ᠈ ᠮᡠᠰᡝ ᠯᡳᠩᡩᠠᠨ ᠣᡴᡨᠣ ᠵᡝᡴᡝᠪᡳᡥᡝ᠈ ᠪᡠᠴᡝᡵᡝ ᡴᠣᠣᠯᡳ ᠠᡴᡡ᠈ ᠰᡳᠨᡩᡝ ᡶᡠᠯᡳᠩᡤᠠ ᠪᡳᡶᡳ ᡴᡠᡧᡠᠨ ᠣᡥᠣᠪᡳᡩᡝᡵᡝ᠈ ᠪᡝᠶᡝ ᠸᡝᡳᡥᡠᡴᡠᠨ ᠣᡥᠣ ᠮᠠᠩᡤᡳ᠈ ᠵᡳᠣ ᠰᡝᠮᡝ ᡥᡝᠨᡩᡠᡶᡳ ᡤᡝᠨᡝᡥᡝ᠉ ᡶᡝᡴᡠᠯᡝᠨ ᡨᡝᡵᡝᠴᡳ ᡠᡨᡥᠠᡳ ᡥᠠᡥᠠ ᠵᡠᡳ ᠪᠠᠨᠵᡳᡥᠠ᠈ ᠠᠪᡴᠠ  ᡳ ᡶᡠᠯᡳᠩᡤᠠᡳ ᠪᠠᠨᠵᡳᠪᡠᡥᠠ ᠵᡠᡳ ᠣᡶᡳ ᡠᡨᡥᠠᡳ ᡤᡳᠰᡠᡵᡝᠮᠪᡳ᠈ ᡤᠣᡳᡩᠠᡥᠠ ᠠᡴᡡ ᠠᠮᠪᠠᡴᠠᠨ ᠣᡥᠣ ᠮᠠᠩᡤᡳ ᡝᠮᡝ ᡥᡝᠨᡩᡠᠮᡝ᠈ ᠵᡠᡳ ᠰᡳᠮᠪᡝ ᠠᠪᡴᠠ ᡶᠠᠴᡠᡥᡡᠨ ᡤᡠᡵᡠᠨ ᠪᡝ ᡩᠠᠰᠠᠮᡝ ᠪᠠᠨᠵᡳᡴᡳᠨᡳ ᠰᡝᠮᡝ ᠪᠠᠨᠵᡳᠪᡠᡥᠠᠪᡳ᠈ ᠰᡳ ᡤᡝᠨᡝᡶᡳ ᡶᠠᠴᡠᡥᡡᠨ ᡤᡠᡵᡠᠨ ᠪᡝ ᡩᠠᠰᠠᠮᡝ ᡨᠣᡴᡨᠣᠪᡠᠮᡝ ᠪᠠᠨᠵᡳ ᠰᡝᠮᡝ ᡥᡝᠨᡩᡠᡶᡳ ᠠᠪᡴᠠ  ᡳ ᡶᡠᠯᡳᠩᡤᠠᡳ ᠪᠠᠨᠵᡳᠪᡠᡥᠠ ᡨᡠᡵᡤᡠᠨ ᠪᡝ ᡤᡳᠶᠠᠨ ᡤᡳᠶᠠᠨ  ᡳ ᡨᠠᠴᡳᠪᡠᡶᡳ ᠸᡝᡳᡥᡠ ᠪᡠᡶᡳ ᡝᡵᡝ ᠪᡳᡵᠠ ᠪᡝ ᠸᠠᠰᡳᠮᡝ ᡤᡝᠨᡝ ᠰᡝᡶᡳ᠈ ᡝᠮᡝ ᡠᡨᡥᠠᡳ ᠠᠪᡴᠠ ᡩᡝ ᠸᡝᠰᡳᡴᡝ᠉

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
Is it true that Christianity is spreading like wildfire there?
I'm not sure. There are many people who believe in Christianity in China, but the proportion of the total is not large. Moreover, religion is strictly controlled in China. Communists are forbidden to believe in Christianity and religious activities are forbidden in universities。
So, what do think about Malaysia?

Because the only one that I met was fucking insane and the country has a questionable reputation, nowadays.
First of all, overseas Chinese account for one fifth of Malaysia's population, so streets with Chinese characteristics can be seen everywhere in Malaysia's cities. Chinese culture has a great influence here, and the Malaysian government is very close to China politically. However, in history, there have been anti Chinese incidents here (though not as serious as in Indonesia). Recently, it seems that Malaysian Police have seized Chinese Hunan restaurants because of political sensitivity. Chinese people's impression of this country is mainly the Malaysia Airlines incident. In addition, English textbooks have introduced the past tourism experience of this country, with a lot of delicious food and beautiful scenery. In other words, I know that this country is also a Muslim country, so the atmosphere is relatively conservative。

As for the person you said, I have a look. He should be paranoid. There will be such people in every country. In China, they are called network philosophers。But I'm curious why he sends a lot of e-mail addresses in threads, and how he knows?

NerdShamer

@andabeeryy that guy I linked to was thought he was doxxing us by publishing our email addresses that became public from a leak that happened over a year ago. Thought that someone would actually contact us through them in order to shut down the site because we were scaring him or something. But he was banned after he mistakenly posted his own email address during one of his tantrums and claimed that it was one of ours.

But calling him a network philosopher wouldn't be out of line, considering that they're the norm on certain communities on Reddit and YouTube.

NerdShamer

That doesn't sound good. I hope my privacy here is safe。
Well, the leak happened well before you signed up, but nothing happened on my end. But as far as for it reoccurring, well every website is at risk of this happening. It's just that a lot of people hate Null because they have a thread on them, along with their residential address (which is publicly available if you know where to look).

NerdShamer

Interesting. Although it doesn't mean much to me to know their address, where can I see it?
For some, it's in the American voter registry, if I'm right. Some are dumb enough to actually post their residential address on the web. For others, it's a byproduct of one of the legal requirements of running a business out of your home (every business needs an address) and the owner winds up getting a thread on here and we get the address that their business is registered with. And I'm not sure if anyone has been doxxed by a leaked pic of their driver's license or ID card, but one of the requirements of getting one is proof of residency, which usually leads to your address being printed on your card.

But most of the time, it's just from us sifting through downloaded PDFs from a courthouse's website or just geolocating people from the pictures that they post on social media.

Of course, we're not out to kill people like that time 4chan did to ISIS.

But in all fairness, ISIS is an terror organization.

Last edited:
Politically, the Chinese believe that Britain and the United States stand side by side, so they are usually hostile to them. Britain used to be an extremely powerful empire with a large number of overseas colonies, but it has declined since World War II. Now the strength of the British navy is not worth mentioning. This is the view of most Chinese. The Chinese also resent the Opium War between the British and China, the burning of Yuanmingyuan, the transportation of treasures to museums, the occupation of Hong Kong and other events in history (though not as good as that of Japan), and they also despise the use of pirates and colonists in Britain. As for the British, the common impression is that English gentlemen like to drink afternoon tea, which may be less hostile to Americans. Of course, there are a lot of people who like Britain, such as Harry Potter, British TV series, British football and so on. There are also a lot of students studying in Britain. Most of the Chinese people have a theatrical attitude towards the brexit incident, and think that the British referendum on brexit is very inexplicable and ridiculous, and that the so-called democratic voting by foreigners is extremely absurd。
That is unfortunately a very based opinion. I believe the momentum for Brexit was driven by those people who believe the UK is still a global empire.

What do you think of Made in China goods? Experience has taught me in the industrial environment that Chinese made equipment is almost always of inferior quality compared to something made in Germany for example. Are Chinese made products intended to be sold domestically in China of a higher quality than the products intended for export?

What is the general work ethic? Do people enjoy what they do for a living, or are they more likely to try and find a way to avoid having to do something?

How are you making sure you're not tracked by the CCP? I've heard quite a lot of people use VPNs in China. Are VPNs easy to get? What are cities like over there? What is the countryside like? What is the new middle class of the country like? How much foreign media is consumed in China? What do the Chinese think of America/Americans?

Thank you and be safe.

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
But most of the time, it's just from us sifting through downloaded PDFs from a courthouse's website or just geolocating people from the pictures that they post on social media.
I know, honestly, China has done so poorly in privacy protection that you almost ran naked on the Internet. Sometimes someone knows your social account ,then he can know the phone number of the account binding. Then it can even directly check your ID card number by using the Chinese Internet registered residence system, and finally check the information of your household's household registration, Hotel records, bank card number. Police usually do not manage cases of privacy leakage, but some people use the registered residence system to disclose personal information of certain officials, and they are then arrested and sentenced。

Are Chinese made products intended to be sold domestically in China of a higher quality than the products intended for export?
I haven't used foreign products made in China, so I'm not sure. Domestic products are often accused of plagiarism, low quality, shoddy manufacturing, counterfeiting and so on. Now the quality may be better than before. Chinese people prefer to use foreign products. The advantage of domestic products is that they are cheap。

What is the general work ethic? Do people enjoy what they do for a living, or are they more likely to try and find a way to avoid having to do something
This probably depends on different people. Some people love their career and are serious and responsible even if they are doing very hard work, while others are always complaining about too low salary and too heavy tasks. Compared with foreigners, Chinese people generally work more hours and are more tolerant of hard work. However, even such high-intensity work without salary security for a long time can drive people crazy. I think the second situation should be more common。
How are you making sure you're not tracked by the CCP? I've heard quite a lot of people use VPNs in China. Are VPNs easy to get? What are cities like over there? What is the countryside like? What is the new middle class of the country like? How much foreign media is consumed in China? What do the Chinese think of America/Americans?

Thank you and be safe.
1.It's not very sure. To be honest, every word you say on the Internet may be being monitored by the internet police. Sometimes you have to be careful that your remarks are reported to the internet police by some malicious people. On the domestic network, I also communicate with people who have the same idea in some private small groups. We usually use some secret words instead of some sensitive words, and try our best to avoid mixing suspicious people into the group. Sometimes you will be asked some questions on the Internet for no reason. He may be a cyber policeman who is fishing for law enforcement. At this time, he will be directly ignored. As for VPN, it's not hard to get it. You can get it by consulting some people who know about it, but most of them need to pay for it。

2.First of all, in China's administrative divisions, the scope of a "city" is very large, much larger than the counties in the United States, so many suburban to rural areas are also included in the scope of cities。

What you can see in Chinese cities on YouTube are mainly the most prosperous areas in the city center, as well as a large number of "villages in the city", remote and dilapidated places and so on. Living in a big city needs to face the crowd, exaggerated traffic jams. Far away from the center of the city, garbage, dust and old buildings being demolished can be seen everywhere. The biggest feature is the propaganda of the Chinese government that can be seen everywhere. In addition, in my opinion, most of China's urban scenes are stereotyped high-rise buildings or apartments on the ground floor. The planning of streets and transportation is also in a mess, lacking in aesthetic feeling. Many buildings give people a feeling of old-fashioned. I prefer the scenery of European or Japanese cities. However, the nightlife in big cities is usually rich. KTV, barbecue shops, 24-hour pubs, and some massage shops are engaged in underground businesses such as prostitution. However, be careful not to go to the alleys with poor public security. I remember that European and American cities don't do this at night. Maybe it's the difference of cultural customs?

There are also great differences in villages in different places. The main publicity on YouTube is the rural scenery in developed areas, while the rural areas in remote areas are poor and dilapidated. Unlike the United States, most of China's rural areas are located in mountainous areas, so it is very inconvenient to live in rural areas。

3.Most of the middle class in China are high paid office workers in big cities. They are also busy with life all day and worry about their children's education. They attach great importance to education, so their children compete in schools and other fields. In order to let their children go to good schools, they compete for good school district houses。

4.I don't know much about foreign media, but foreign media in China are basically controlled. Some journalists have been expelled by China。

5.Due to the recent deterioration of Sino US relations, many people in the public have a hostile or disgusting attitude towards the United States. Some people think that the Americans are greedy for pleasure and do not pay attention to education. The bottom class take drugs all day long and carry out selfish activities under the pretext of freedom, such as not wearing masks. They think that the United States is hypocritical and evil, which is the biggest obstacle to China's development and also leads to China's non-profit But with the epidemic, the United States will eventually decline, and China will eventually surpass the United States. However, there are also some rational people who recognize the wealth and strength of the United States and think that the United States is a competitor that can not be underestimated. Others yearn for the American political system or a high standard of life.

But in any case, American culture and entertainment products have a great influence on Chinese people's daily life, such as basketball, movies, games, and so on. Moreover, a considerable number of people study abroad or immigrate to the United States every year。

Finally, thank you for your concern。

Popping in to say I love this thread. Stay safe op. Your answers are sweet :semperfidelis:
Thank you, although I don't quite understand the meaning of sweet here。

NerdShamer

@andabeeryy The counties in the U.S. can be as small as an major city (like how New York City has it's own Sheriff's Department), but it's usually a rural city when it's just a single city tied to it.

As for China's administrative zones, a good comparison would be that they're similar to the individual states of the U.S. except that they don't have a cultural aspect to them. Speaking of which, there's an nightlife in just about every city that has quite a few bars or dance clubs. Of course, the pandemic has thrown a wrench in things. And we also have massage parlors who might do a little bit of whoring, on the side. But it's basically an urban legend because those tend to get shut down once the secret gets loose.

I really don't know about the thing with the back alleys, here in the States. Sure, it's secluded enough to have some fun with a prostitute or sell some drugs...But any business owner who's worth their salt usually have a few cameras set up (to prevent burglary, mostly), so that kind of stuff happens elsewhere; usually in the bathrooms at a public park, a rundown house, or a rest stop (which why we sometimes call prostitutes plying their trade "lot lizards")

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
As for China's administrative zones, a good comparison would be that they're similar to the individual states of the U.S. except that they don't have a cultural aspect to them.
There are 34 first-class administrative regions and 393 municipal administrative regions in China, which are quite different from those in the United States. However, although Chinese provinces do not have as much power as those in the United States, there are also many cultural differences between different provinces. In terms of language, especially in the southern region, many provinces have their own unique dialects. Because of the great differences between these languages, they are listed as separate languages in Europe and the United States 。 (Cantonese, Minnan, etc.)

How common are "secret terms" to disguise what you're saying from the authorities in online public places? Are they abundant or are they mostly for private group chats? I'm very interested in this because back when I played DotA 2 a few years ago, when term limits were removed in China. I had heard that Chinese people on DotA forums talking about politics would use secret terms like "Icefrog", the lead developer of DotA 2 as an alternative to saying Chinese Government. Dragon Knight, a hero who could turn into a dragon with their ultimate ability, to refer to Xi Jinping and the presidency. Aghanim's Scepter, an item in DotA that upgrades your ultimate ability would refer to the removal of term limits for Chinese presidents. At the time Dragon Knight did not have an upgrade from this item at the time and a common suggestion was that it should make his Dragon Form ability last forever. So to criticize the removal of term limits Chinese people on DotA 2 forums would supposedly say "Icefrog added new Aghanim's Scepter upgrade for Dragon Knight that gives him unlimited Elder Dragon Form"