I am a Chinese(in mainland China),you can ask me some questions other than the government -

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Why are all problems blamed on the Falun gong cult which only has like 100 followers? Does the CCP really expect the population to believe everything wrong in society is caused by a practically non-existent cult?
Hate is a powerful motivator. Just look at what happened with McCarthyism.

lurk_moar

Vitamin Conspiracy Theories Aficionado
kiwifarms.net
I am a huge fan of Water Margin.

What do you think of the suikoden.com version of Shui Hu written by the Japs?

Helvítis Túristi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a culinary question, so I don't know how well you would know this. In one HK kung fu movie, I saw a character with a large fish fillet that looked like salmon or trout. How do the Chinese cook those fish? All I get using search engines are crappy American teriyaki recipes. Also, I'm curious on the Chinese use of 林贡浆果. Used a translator to get that word, but it's a really good tasting fruit. Speaking of fruit, how often do the chinese use fruit in their sauces and stews for savory foods? I see some Chinese cooking videos use what I think is lime and passion fruit to cook chicken, was just curious how common that is.

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are all problems blamed on the Falun gong cult which only has like 100 followers? Does the CCP really expect the population to believe everything wrong in society is caused by a practically non-existent cult?
there are waaaay more than 100 followers. 10 thousand followers gathered in 1999 in beijing and then the Chinese government then decided it was a threat to them and banned them. they have a dance troupe and they tour like 90 cities called shen yun that advertises itself as traditional chinese dance but is really more like ballet and acrobatics and also falun gong propoganda (it's kinda funny how misleading their advertising is). they also run a popular conservative site called the Epoch times that loves trump, God bless them. now they've never caused any violence, but they are pretty much a cult because they worship this one guy who is their founder and apparently 5000 years of chinese history culminated in him setting up his religious group headquarters in upstate new york. also one spokesperson I believe said they thought the ancient egyptian pyramids were constructed with telekinesis. anyway there's at least several tens of millions of them although there's no good estimate. they're also good for harvesting organs along with uyghurs

AMERICA

GET A LIFE, SO WHAT IF I AM ATTRACTED TO Pokémon!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what is going on in this pic, looks very important but i can't read mandarin?

china 1.jpg

what are the stereotypes of white people? do we look permanently surprised to you with our big round eyes?

For me, China is way too culturally diverse to fit under one stereotype. However, my favorite Chinese stereotype is that you will go to the park and catch ducks/geese to take home to eat. Lol, what the fuck

Last edited:

albert chan

Not a simp for Slovenian women
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which restaurant has the best Chinese food available? And what kind of food do you prefer?

Harambe-666

kiwifarms.net
1) The relationship between China and US is generally bad. Same thing with Australia. I’m curious on how the Chinese news report on other European countries like Germany, France, UK, New Zealand, Sweden, and Russia? Are there any stereotypes about these countries that Chinese people have?
2) Why hasn’t the Chinese government impose more restrictions on smoking or alcohol considering China have the largest number of people with cancer?
3) What do Chinese people think about feminism? Is the government for or against it? If they are against it, why haven’t they done more to suppress it?

Łimønča

Smegma male
kiwifarms.net
CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG tiananmen square 1989 CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG CHING CHONG CHANG

Last edited:

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
kiwifarms.net
Long time no see, of course, I am still alive, because this period of time is during the Spring Festival, so a lot of things。

CHING CHONG
Emm....🤔For this word, I don't care very much. It may be the same as nigger, which is often called by black people. After all, when used more, the meaning of the word itself will probably be deconstructed. In the pursuit of freedom on the Internet, language does not have much lethality.

Although I don't know why you come up with hostility, but wish you a happy life。
Do you guys have infomercials too?
Of course, there are, but if you are referring to TV ads for presidential campaigns, Obviously, there are No。
what do you think of Baidu? It’s China’s version of Google.

Do you use it, or do you prefer the American version?
Of course, Google is forbidden in China, so most Chinese can only use Baidu, but I prefer Google, because there are a lot of information about politics and other content on Baidu is blocked, you know。

By the way, baidu is an extremely bad company. A patient once paid the price of his life because he believed the advertisement about the false hospital on it. It infringed the privacy of users very seriously (although most Internet companies are the same). Baidu tieba, a brand similar to reddit, lost a lot of users and enthusiasm under the company's retarded operation。

Of course, it's said that Google's reputation is not good either. I won't comment too much here。
I have a nice question: thoughts on authentic Chinese restaurants in America?
Thoughts on the Taiwanese?
I haven't been to the United States, but I've heard that Chinese food in American restaurants is very different from that in China. For example, Zuo Zongtang chicken and fortune pie are almost impossible to see in China, because they were invented in the United States. In addition, there are many kinds of cuisines in China. Many overseas restaurants are Cantonese (Cantonese morning tea) or Sichuan (Mapo Tofu)? I'm not sure。

For the Mainlanders, because of their childhood education (Qin Shihuang is considered to be a great figure for the reunification of China), most of them are eager to take back Taiwan Island. Therefore, many people hate the Taiwanese who do not want to return to China. They call them green frogs, and they also hate the United States, which interferes in Taiwan Affairs. Some people shout the slogan of "reunification through war", and some are more extreme It will issue the slogan of "only need Taiwan Island, not Taiwanese". After the development of economy in mainland China, the GDP of Fujian Province has surpassed that of Taiwan. Therefore, many people look down on Taiwanese and think that their urban construction is like that of rural areas (although in fact Taiwan's per capita GDP is much higher than that of mainland China). However, some Taiwanese think that mainland China is very poor and even can't afford tea eggs (although it's a funny program), and they will also use scorn on mainland people Scale.

Personally, I don't care much about Taiwan's reunification. In fact, compared with Taiwan, Russia's occupation of China's territory is much larger. I also know several Taiwan friends on the Internet. They are very friendly. After all, of course, Taiwanese and mainlanders don't always quarrel.

With regard to the future of Taiwan, under the intervention of the United States, China does not dare to carry out armed attacks at present. The trump government is also very close to Taiwan. However, the Biden government's policy towards Taiwan is not very certain at present. Therefore, whether China can recover Taiwan in the future depends on the Biden government。
So can someone tell me your views on Biden's policy towards Taiwan and Taiwan's future?🤔

Last edited by a moderator: