I am a victim of sexual assault - My story

Doc Cassidy

Notorious Bum Driller
True & Honest Fan
There's a secret I've kept bottled up that I've been terrified to admit to anyone. I don't know why, maybe shame or fear that people wouldn't believe me or say I was asking for it. But with all this talk of sexual harassment I'm finally ready to break my silence and tell my story.

Seven years ago I was sexually assaulted by a gross lot lizard.

It was at the Pilot station in Memphis on Lamar Ave. I had parked my rig and just finished eating a Subway sandwich when I decided to check my fluids.

Actually, let me back up. It's likely that not everyone knows what a lot lizard is.

A lot lizard is a prostitute. Not a decent prostitute that's kinda cute in the dark and is just doing it for extra cash. Imagine the most meth-addled fat toothless whore you can think of. Now imagine the variety of whore that would hang out at truckstops and suck dirty nasty trucker dick for five dollars per shot in the mouth. That's a lot lizard.

So I lifted my hood and started checking my oil, minding my own business and oblivious to the outside world when all of a sudden, someone reached down my shorts and grabbed my dick! I was surprised to say the least. I usually like having my dick touched but not by people I can't see in truckstop parking lots. I don't like that one bit.

I yelped in shock and leapt back to see who had just grabbed me and before my eyes was the fucking nastiest approximation of a human I've ever seen. She barely came up to my chest and to call her fat would be a misnomer. She was like a formless gelatinous blob that had melted in the sun. If I had to think of a comparison it would Jabba the Hutt, she looked like Jabba the Hutt’s ugly retarded cousin.

Evidently mistaking my shock for interest she shoved her lumpy tit into my hand and grabbed at my dick again. She said something and I stammered a response, probably “n-no thank you” or something.

Then she opened her mouth to do this whirling thing with her tongue and her teeth were all rotted out and her breath reeked of meth, it was pretty gross. She said “I give the best blow jobs you've ever had” in an shrill croaking voice that suggested she was standing on death's door.

By this time I had regained my composure and told her that while I'm sure she gives great head I have to work on my truck and get going soon, so no thanks. She shrugged and waddled off to another driver. It was a horrible experience that still haunts me to this day.

Wow, it actually feels really good to admit that and get it off my chest. Thank you all for listening to me and please don't make fun of me or anything, I'm pretty sure I've developed PTSD from it and I'd like for this to be a safe place for me.

Genghis Khan

Slaying since 1162
tenor.gif

nc.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Cthulu

Satan's little helper
True & Honest Fan
Dude, what the fuck? It took a lot of courage for me to tell this story and you're just going to stroll in and shit on me? FUCK YOU! You have no idea what I've been through so if you're not going to support me then just fuck off. We don't want or need your toxic bullshit in this community.
That was rather savage of @Genghis Khan. #standwithdoccassidy@malerapematters

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Dude, what the fuck? It took a lot of courage for me to tell this story and you're just going to stroll in and shit on me? FUCK YOU! You have no idea what I've been through so if you're not going to support me then just fuck off. We don't want or need your toxic bullshit in this community.

You should have just closed your eyes and pretended it was a dude.