I am a victim of sexual assault - My story

Dude, what the fuck? It took a lot of courage for me to tell this story and you're just going to stroll in and shit on me? FUCK YOU! You have no idea what I've been through so if you're not going to support me then just fuck off. We don't want or need your toxic bullshit in this community.
Bruh, this is a community about doxxing autistic, transgendered, faggoted, exceptional people who we then proceed to mock and make fun of for their reactions and shits and giggles. Calling us a "toxic" community is an understatement.

Doc Cassidy

Notorious Bum Driller
True & Honest Fan
Bruh, this is a community about doxxing autistic, transgendered, faggoted, exceptional people who we then proceed to mock and make fun of for their reactions and shits and giggles. Calling us a "toxic" community is an understatement.
Just because you're an amoral person that lives to sadistically prey on the unfortunate in order to make yourself feel better about your own sad and pathetic life doesn't mean all of us are. Stop projecting your sick mental state onto this entire community, most of us are capable of basic empathy and are happy to help a friend during a time of need.
Are you sure she didn't "check your oil" for you, if you know what I mean :tomgirl:
Not funny
Oh my god, so many people making jokes about this serious sexual assault that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that women are nothing more than cock-hungry whores that need to be punished with the knife is just sick and wrong.

It's current year people!!!1!
Thank you so much for your support. The love you've all shown me has helped a great deal in getting past this traumatic event. I refuse to continue letting this woman take my life and happiness from me.

Just because you're an amoral person that lives to sadistically prey on the unfortunate in order to make yourself feel better about your own sad and pathetic life doesn't mean all of us are. Stop projecting your sick mental state onto this entire community, most of us are capable of basic empathy and are happy to help a friend during a time of need.

Not funny

Thank you so much for your support. The love you've all shown me has helped a great deal in getting past this traumatic event. I refuse to continue letting this woman take my life and happiness from me.
Sorry for being your average reddit/4chan/kiwi farmer :roll:*sigh*

Morose_Obesity

Let white people enjoy things
True & Honest Fan
There's a secret I've kept bottled up that I've been terrified to admit to anyone. I don't know why, maybe shame or fear that people wouldn't believe me or say I was asking for it. But with all this talk of sexual harassment I'm finally ready to break my silence and tell my story.

Seven years ago I was sexually assaulted by a gross lot lizard.

It was at the Pilot station in Memphis on Lamar Ave. I had parked my rig and just finished eating a Subway sandwich when I decided to check my fluids.

Actually, let me back up. It's likely that not everyone knows what a lot lizard is.

A lot lizard is a prostitute. Not a decent prostitute that's kinda cute in the dark and is just doing it for extra cash. Imagine the most meth-addled fat toothless whore you can think of. Now imagine the variety of whore that would hang out at truckstops and suck dirty nasty trucker dick for five dollars per shot in the mouth. That's a lot lizard.

So I lifted my hood and started checking my oil, minding my own business and oblivious to the outside world when all of a sudden, someone reached down my shorts and grabbed my dick! I was surprised to say the least. I usually like having my dick touched but not by people I can't see in truckstop parking lots. I don't like that one bit.

I yelped in shock and leapt back to see who had just grabbed me and before my eyes was the fucking nastiest approximation of a human I've ever seen. She barely came up to my chest and to call her fat would be a misnomer. She was like a formless gelatinous blob that had melted in the sun. If I had to think of a comparison it would Jabba the Hutt, she looked like Jabba the Hutt’s ugly retarded cousin.

Evidently mistaking my shock for interest she shoved her lumpy tit into my hand and grabbed at my dick again. She said something and I stammered a response, probably “n-no thank you” or something.

Then she opened her mouth to do this whirling thing with her tongue and her teeth were all rotted out and her breath reeked of meth, it was pretty gross. She said “I give the best blow jobs you've ever had” in an shrill croaking voice that suggested she was standing on death's door.

By this time I had regained my composure and told her that while I'm sure she gives great head I have to work on my truck and get going soon, so no thanks. She shrugged and waddled off to another driver. It was a horrible experience that still haunts me to this day.

Wow, it actually feels really good to admit that and get it off my chest. Thank you all for listening to me and please don't make fun of me or anything, I'm pretty sure I've developed PTSD from it and I'd like for this to be a safe place for me.
Hank Chinaski, is that you?

Doc Cassidy

Notorious Bum Driller
True & Honest Fan
You cruel people need to quit mocking @Doc Cassidy and his struggle with his own homosexuality that causes him to fear a blowjob from a heterosexual female.
I already told you that I'm not fucking gay so stop saying that! It was because she was nasty and gross not because she's a female! I fuck females all the time basically every day but only hot ones, not disgusting rapey ones!

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I already told you that I'm not fucking gay so stop saying that! It was because she was nasty and gross not because she's a female! I fuck females all the time basically every day but only hot ones, not disgusting rapey ones!

Actual heterosexuals don't need to post things insisting on their heterosexuality every single day.

Burgers in the ass

I have 10 of them in my ass pls help
There's a secret I've kept bottled up that I've been terrified to admit to anyone. I don't know why, maybe shame or fear that people wouldn't believe me or say I was asking for it. But with all this talk of sexual harassment I'm finally ready to break my silence and tell my story.

Seven years ago I was sexually assaulted by a gross lot lizard.

It was at the Pilot station in Memphis on Lamar Ave. I had parked my rig and just finished eating a Subway sandwich when I decided to check my fluids.

Actually, let me back up. It's likely that not everyone knows what a lot lizard is.

A lot lizard is a prostitute. Not a decent prostitute that's kinda cute in the dark and is just doing it for extra cash. Imagine the most meth-addled fat toothless whore you can think of. Now imagine the variety of whore that would hang out at truckstops and suck dirty nasty trucker dick for five dollars per shot in the mouth. That's a lot lizard.

So I lifted my hood and started checking my oil, minding my own business and oblivious to the outside world when all of a sudden, someone reached down my shorts and grabbed my dick! I was surprised to say the least. I usually like having my dick touched but not by people I can't see in truckstop parking lots. I don't like that one bit.

I yelped in shock and leapt back to see who had just grabbed me and before my eyes was the fucking nastiest approximation of a human I've ever seen. She barely came up to my chest and to call her fat would be a misnomer. She was like a formless gelatinous blob that had melted in the sun. If I had to think of a comparison it would Jabba the Hutt, she looked like Jabba the Hutt’s ugly retarded cousin.

Evidently mistaking my shock for interest she shoved her lumpy tit into my hand and grabbed at my dick again. She said something and I stammered a response, probably “n-no thank you” or something.

Then she opened her mouth to do this whirling thing with her tongue and her teeth were all rotted out and her breath reeked of meth, it was pretty gross. She said “I give the best blow jobs you've ever had” in an shrill croaking voice that suggested she was standing on death's door.

By this time I had regained my composure and told her that while I'm sure she gives great head I have to work on my truck and get going soon, so no thanks. She shrugged and waddled off to another driver. It was a horrible experience that still haunts me to this day.

Wow, it actually feels really good to admit that and get it off my chest. Thank you all for listening to me and please don't make fun of me or anything, I'm pretty sure I've developed PTSD from it and I'd like for this to be a safe place for me.
Reminds me of a story seven years ago
So I was trying to make some side money by fucking truckies at the pilot station in Memphis on Lamar Ave
when I see some possibly attractive guy with his hood up, checking his oil so I go to this maybe 5/10 at best and grab his dick in his shorts.
He fucking yelped and jumped back, and then realized I made a mistake
He wasn't a 5/10, he was a clear 1/10, he was fat!!
While he was ugly as shit, I still needed money, so I put my tit in his hand and grab his dick again, he made sounded like some crack addict when he said "no thank you sir"
So I say, "I will give you the best blowjob you ever had" as I try to insert his presumably tiny dick.
He reassured me while I give great head, he had to leave soon, and needed to work on his truck, so I left the fucking goon alone and decided to fuck another driver.

Doc Cassidy

Notorious Bum Driller
True & Honest Fan
Actual heterosexuals don't need to post things insisting on their heterosexuality every single day.
It's only because I'm so straight. I'm pretty much the straightest guy to ever live, other straight guys look up to me as an example of how to be straight and consider me a role model. I fucking HATE hard veiny cocks and strong muscular chests! I like vaginas and breasts, not taut hairy asses and large low hanging balls that swing when they pound my hungry butthole!

Is fucking traps homo? or getting his "oil" checked by a tranny? I'm confused now.
Traps aren't gay because they look like women. In fact traps are better than women imho. Dudes on the other hand make me fucking vomit every time I think about their hard chiseled bodies.

Reminds me of a story seven years ago
So I was trying to make some side money by fucking truckies at the pilot station in Memphis on Lamar Ave
when I see some possibly attractive guy with his hood up, checking his oil so I go to this maybe 5/10 at best and grab his dick in his shorts.
He fucking yelped and jumped back, and then realized I made a mistake
He wasn't a 5/10, he was a clear 1/10, he was fat!!
While he was ugly as shit, I still needed money, so I put my tit in his hand and grab his dick again, he made sounded like some crack addict when he said "no thank you sir"
So I say, "I will give you the best blowjob you ever had" as I try to insert his presumably tiny dick.
He reassured me while I give great head, he had to leave soon, and needed to work on his truck, so I left the fucking goon alone and decided to fuck another driver.
This story is fucking BULLSHIT and you're just trying to make fun of me. FUCK YOU! I open my heart and soul to you and you kick me in the balls and spit in my face? Does it make you happy to torment a literal rape victim, is that how you get your jollies? What the fuck is wrong with you're brain, did your mom not love you enough when you were a child?

Burgers in the ass

I have 10 of them in my ass pls help