I am a victim of sexual assault - My story

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
Look at all this disgusting victim blaming. Doc Cassidy suffered a horrifyingly traumatic event that not only gives him just cause to blame the entire female gender for their vile whoring ways but also causes him to lash out and say/do terrible things to people. Unless it's against women, they have it coming.

Listen and believe people!

Doc Cassidy

Notorious Bum Driller
True & Honest Fan
Your entire existence is a shitpost.
That was an extremely rude and unnecessary thing to say. If you're not here to support me then FUCK OFF!

Look at all this disgusting victim blaming. Doc Cassidy suffered a horrifyingly traumatic event that not only gives him just cause to blame the entire female gender for their vile whoring ways but also causes him to lash out and say/do terrible things to people. Unless it's against women, they have it coming.

Listen and believe people!
Yes you're right, I do feel unsafe around women since this happened. I'm terrified that one might walk up and start grabbing my dick right in public without my consent.

you shoulda shouted, "NO YOU MAY NOT CHECK MY OIL!" at her.
She wasn't offering to check my oil she wanted to suck my dick. I was the one that was checking my truck's oil, sorry if the way I worded it was confusing.

Was her first name Lizzy, by any chance?
I have no idea, she never told me her name :oops: