I Am Jazz / Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings - Jazz Jennings discussion thread

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't help that Jazz looks legit uncomfortable while acting just based on his expression and body language.
1575261514768.png

1575261606495.png

He makes this grimacing expression every two seconds. I know the poor kid is trying to act but it doesn't look natural or like he's enjoying the experience. It just looks like he's in pain or is constantly cringing.

Also the gooey-eyed flirting shit comes across as awkward and creepy.

1575261368208.png

1575261395372.png

Poor Jazz can't catch a break. *sigh*

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
Maybe that happens in some countries (like Iran), but in the West, I think it is more likely that it is the same type of mentality that Munchausen by proxy moms have. They want different and unique kids. They want a struggle where they get ass pats for being the "brave" mom who is working tirelessly to fight for their kids. That way, they can be the best mom because they happily, cheerfully do what other moms would be overwhelmed or distraught doing. It's an ego trip that has zero to do with the kid and all about winning "mother of year".

Nice Ophelia pose there. A foreshadowing, perhaps? (movie or real life)
That’s true of the Munchie and stage parents who line up to castrate their kids, but there have been a few normies caught up in this, and I seriously think a lot of them cave because they don’t want their sons to grow up to be one of the specimens of the most repulsive tranny thread. Better to chemically and surgically castrate them early so they have a chance at blending in as “women”, rather than have them grow up to be hideous crossdressing men rooting around for used tampons out of a gas station garbage can.
I mean, for real, your average adult transitioner is the best advertising for childhood transition. A lot of them have been supremely creepy to Jazz himself.

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That’s true of the Munchie and stage parents who line up to castrate their kids, but there have been a few normies caught up in this, and I seriously think a lot of them cave because they don’t want their sons to grow up to be one of the specimens of the most repulsive tranny thread. Better to chemically and surgically castrate them early so they have a chance at blending in as “women”, rather than have them grow up to be hideous crossdressing men rooting around for used tampons out of a gas station garbage can.
I mean, for real, your average adult transitioner is the best advertising for childhood transition. A lot of them have been supremely creepy to Jazz himself.
they tell them their kids will kill themselves if they don't get puberty blocked. its dumb and not true, but that's what they are told. panic sets in. then they are sent to support groups where they get love bombed by other parents who have already done it to their kids and can't face up to the idea that they did the wrong thing. its the same way cults recruit, it works pretty well on people who are vulnerable emotionally.

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
Imagine trying to act or do anything if you had a constant pain in your groin that will never completely fade, no matter how many painkillers you take. :suffering:
IDK if this was filmed before or after the surgery. While the timeline makes it look like it's after, there's also painful physical shit like this that Jazz would have to do without being split open.

1575347152614.png

Then again, it could be a double.

Parthenos

Celibate for the hell of it.
kiwifarms.net
IDK if this was filmed before or after the surgery. While the timeline makes it look like it's after, there's also painful physical shit like this that Jazz would have to do without being split open.

View attachment 1034420

Then again, it could be a double.
Let's find out with the power of the internet...
So here's the cast page. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7812916/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm and it looks like there's not just one, but at least two people that could potentially be a double -- and, shocker, at least one but likely both are not trans. For shame, Jazz!

It all depends on when the above scene takes place.

The first candidate is Sara Awada, a double for "young" Mickayla. Not sure if bio girl, but my money's on probably. Either way, obviously has no problem doing a ballet pose here.

1575348525093.png

The second candidate who might qualify was a bit harder to consider, because no way will anyone acknowledge that Jazz might need a stunt double to do something as trivial as jumping a fence.

Enter Anna Pegurier:
Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 10.51.56 PM.png

There's not much on her online, but there was enough to find out about her compared to anyone else. She's currently a college student at the New York School of Visual Arts and is listed in the film as a "miscellaneous production assistant" with no other roles. A few photos on facebook confirms that a) she's totally a bio girl and b) she has an at least passing similarity to Jazz if you squint hard enough.

anna.jpg

So it's really possible she's the actual double, especially since that was a shot from behind.

Anyone who's seen the movie can feel free to correlate or debate. This is just working from production staff lists, and no way in hell am I going to put myself through that amount of cringe I'd have seeing the movie just to confirm a post when other kiwis have seen it already.

Last edited:

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure it's a double then. The shot of Jazz going over the fence is blurred with her in the distance cutting to the back of the person climbing over the fence to cutting with Jazz on the ground.

Imagine being in so much pain that the simple act of climbing over a fence requires that much outside production.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure it's a double then. The shot of Jazz going over the fence is blurred with her in the distance cutting to the back of the person climbing over the fence to cutting with Jazz on the ground.

Imagine being in so much pain that the simple act of climbing over a fence requires that much outside production.
It's natural female pain. Don't be sexist.

Rabidcolombian

kiwifarms.net
Is Jazz REALLY depressed that the Chad was told the truth? I don't know what it is with troons and thinking lying about their gender is a okay to the normies they're dating. The average person, RIGHTFULLY, wants no part of that shit.

If the roles were reversed and I was making lovey dovey eyes to a guy and another guy told me, "Yeah, that's a girl," I'd sure as hell would nope out of there also and be thankful I was told the truth. And fuck you for thinking I'm a horrible bigot for feeling that way. I don't care what media or politics says - a girl with a sock limp dick is NOT a guy and a guy with a stink ditch is NOT a girl. I want no part of that shit when it comes to romantic relationships.

When will these people get off of Twitter and realize the majority of straight people on this earth will never date trannies and are even disgusted by the mere thought of it. It's a reality Jazz needs to realize. If he doesn't, well, no wonder he thinks he's oppressed by society. Every man who doesn't want to fuck him is obviously a horrible person who wants him dead. No wonder that short film is so out of touch with reality. The people who create don't realize their ideas are in the minority - the average normie knows deep down in their heart that a girl can NEVER be a boy, and a boy can NEVER be a girl.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Also, normal people still try to be accepting DESPITE they understand boys can't be girls and girls can't be boys. The cases where someone would randomly start yelling at a trans person on the streets are so rare that they have to be made up a la "Albert Einstein" stories. At much, they would stare at them or giggle discretely and would tell their kids "don't look at them". The idea that people hate them is a bit of a Twitter urban myth.

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
Is Jazz REALLY depressed that the Chad was told the truth? I don't know what it is with troons and thinking lying about their gender is a okay to the normies they're dating. The average person, RIGHTFULLY, wants no part of that shit.
I understand being depressed that the chad doesn't want him following the truth, but the attitude of lying to straight people is essentially a full support of rape by deception, something that's seriously fucked up and never addressed by tumblr-tards and other social media cronies.

I understand that no one wants to be rejected or alone. And I dearly wished there was someone out there who truly loves Jazz and wants to be with him regardless of what he now lacks down below. But at the same time, if you truly like or care about someone, you tell them the truth. If Jazz and others like him are not willing to disclose the truth about their genitals to their significant other, then they don't value their feelings and never did.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net

Rabidcolombian

kiwifarms.net
I understand being depressed that the chad doesn't want him following the truth, but the attitude of lying to straight people is essentially a full support of rape by deception, something that's seriously fucked up and never addressed by tumblr-tards and other social media cronies.

I understand that no one wants to be rejected or alone. And I dearly wished there was someone out there who truly loves Jazz and wants to be with him regardless of what he now lacks down below. But at the same time, if you truly like or care about someone, you tell them the truth. If Jazz and others like him are not willing to disclose the truth about their genitals to their significant other, then they don't value their feelings and never did.
Truth, and also if they're lying about something as big as their gender, what else are they capable of lying about to their partner?

They want to act as though saying they were born the opposite gender is not a big deal and shouldn't even be addressed which is also as insulting and weird. I used the term majority and normie before, but let's be honest - ANYONE who isn't batshit crazy in the head WANTS that information given before going into serious relationships. I understand if they don't want to tell that info to a friend, co-worker, stranger, etc.

But someone you intend to spend the rest of your life with? Some men will drop a girl just because the girl can't ever become pregnant. So many things will need to be discussed about such as (but not limited to) -

- How do we have kids?
- What will my family think?
- How will we have sex?
- Do I need to help take care of the stink ditch?
- Are LGBT issues going to be a constant talking point?
- If we have kids, how will this impact them?
- At family get togethers, will he talk about how deep his vag is?
- If someone attacks us, do I try to protect him, or...?
- Does this mean I'm gay?
- What if my religion is against such things?
- If my neighbors find out, how accepting will they be?
- What if I break their vagina during sex???

And so on...

Why would any rational person go through any of this shit at all? They will go the easier route everytime.

And perhaps there ARE people out there who would do that. Make a damn internet dating site for them then. The internet is a thing. There has to be some weird person whose into that stuff somewhere in the world. You also gotta believe it's a fetish for some people, like fat women are to some normal men.

Verdejante

kiwifarms.net
Truth, and also if they're lying about something as big as their gender, what else are they capable of lying about to their partner?

They want to act as though saying they were born the opposite gender is not a big deal and shouldn't even be addressed which is also as insulting and weird. I used the term majority and normie before, but let's be honest - ANYONE who isn't batshit crazy in the head WANTS that information given before going into serious relationships. I understand if they don't want to tell that info to a friend, co-worker, stranger, etc.

But someone you intend to spend the rest of your life with? Some men will drop a girl just because the girl can't ever become pregnant. So many things will need to be discussed about such as (but not limited to) -

- How do we have kids?
- What will my family think?
- How will we have sex?
- Do I need to help take care of the stink ditch?
- Are LGBT issues going to be a constant talking point?
- If we have kids, how will this impact them?
- At family get togethers, will he talk about how deep his vag is?
- If someone attacks us, do I try to protect him, or...?
- Does this mean I'm gay?
- What if my religion is against such things?
- If my neighbors find out, how accepting will they be?
- What if I break their vagina during sex???

And so on...

Why would any rational person go through any of this shit at all? They will go the easier route everytime.

And perhaps there ARE people out there who would do that. Make a damn internet dating site for them then. The internet is a thing. There has to be some weird person whose into that stuff somewhere in the world. You also gotta believe it's a fetish for some people, like fat women are to some normal men.
I just skimmed this thread, and this is so sad!

I know someone (at least 10+ years older than me, {so he wasn't young when he did this, unlike Jazz) and we met in my college course) who went through that - male, female regretted transition, is now back to male again, but he got FULL surgery, and did not bother to keep his sperm frozen, so he can't have any biological kids now. Not only that, he has to save money to undo the bottom and top surgery, and is now a single, lonely guy who only wants a wife and kids, but knows he can't have kids, and has had the worst time trying to find someone to date him once he tells them his situation. It's a sad thing to see.

If Jazz even feels this way, there's no way they would have any support to de-transition...

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
kiwifarms.net
I just skimmed this thread, and this is so sad!

I know someone (at least 10+ years older than me, {so he wasn't young when he did this, unlike Jazz) and we met in my college course) who went through that - male, female regretted transition, is now back to male again, but he got FULL surgery, and did not bother to keep his sperm frozen, so he can't have any biological kids now. Not only that, he has to save money to undo the bottom and top surgery, and is now a single, lonely guy who only wants a wife and kids, but knows he can't have kids, and has had the worst time trying to find someone to date him once he tells them his situation. It's a sad thing to see.

If Jazz even feels this way, there's no way they would have any support to de-transition...
You never go full troon.

I joke but that is super fucking sad, and worse its probably not the first time we will here this kind of story due to degenerate parents turning kids into troons to be fashionable like the super faggot Jazz

Verdejante

kiwifarms.net
You never go full troon.

I joke but that is super fucking sad, and worse its probably not the first time we will here this kind of story due to degenerate parents turning kids into troons to be fashionable like the super faggot Jazz
I agree. This guy I knew was 30 when he went through transition, but no one made him do it.

Jazz never seemed to have a choice. The mom just figured, "Oh look, my son is wearing girl clothes and feels like a girl! Must be trans." Most kids grow out of that.

I used to dress up in my dad's clothes when I was small...but I never thought, "Oh, I should have been born a boy!" Nor did my parents ever assume I had been born "the wrong gender" either.

Some poor kids like Jazz get stuck with "transtrender" parents who make their kids go for it. Especially today, there are so many of them, that even if Jazz did change their mind, they could never have a "normal" life again, which is just tragic.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino