I Am Jazz / Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings - Jazz Jennings discussion thread

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Ziltoid

kiwifarms.net
Does it really matter? I doubt he'll survive the first week in college with his crotch constantly exploding anyways.
Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention, but did Jazz say what t he hell he wants to study in the first place? College is fine and good, but, you know, people go there for a reason other than "it's what comes after high school" (not wanting to work is a valid answer too).

Positron

What I say is incompatible with human dignity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because Pamona is an SJW liberal arts college. It's one step above a community college. I have a feeling that the parents talked it over and have already came to the conclusion that Jazz will need to go to Pamona because Jazz couldn't make it at Harvard. Harvard is an Ivy league school and the parents know that since Jazz was home schooled since middle school that Jazz couldn't make it at Harvard and would flunk out within a couple of semesters. Pamona will be where Jazz will end up going and majoring in some social justice major where Jazz will not have to have any type of education to pass. This is the "drama" for the season.
If Harvard accepts him, they will see to that he graduate, even if it mean shoving him to some Bullshit Studies program with no standards and accepting his diary as dissertation. Not allowing a sorta famous troon to graduate college would send a message that troons are intellectually inferior, and that is a burden of unwokeness that Harvard cannot afford.

Wasn't Jenette opposed to the idea of Jaron in Harvard at first because she thought he'd forget to dilate?

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
What troubles me is Jeanette's own admission that Jazz often intentionally skips dilation sessions. That's bad news for his health if he were to be on his own at college. Assuming this really is just a gap year and Jazz will still be attending Harvard, he'd have to do a lot of maturing between now and then when it comes to keeping track of his dilation.

...but Jazz is physically and mentally incapable of maturing at this point so it's a lost cause.

Ziltoid

kiwifarms.net
It seems to me Jeanette knows Jazz has nothing to do in university and she's just humoring him, playing along. She knows the guy either won't go or won't last that long before he comes home. We've seen enough to know he'll be a disaster on his own, zero discipline, zero sense of responsibility, zero commitment, he's not ready for shit. They can insert any bullshit excuse to save face, "oh, I need to explore more, I need to indulge in leisure until I find my true vocation, my health is first, there's plenty of time for me to make up my mind" and the like.

Also, I'm not so sure he has anyone stable enough willing to shelter him should he go as far the fuck away from his mother as he can until he's able to fend for himself.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
If Harvard accepts him, they will see to that he graduate, even if it mean shoving him to some Bullshit Studies program with no standards and accepting his diary as dissertation. Not allowing a sorta famous troon to graduate college would send a message that troons are intellectually inferior, and that is a burden of unwokeness that Harvard cannot afford.

Wasn't Jenette opposed to the idea of Jaron in Harvard at first because she thought he'd forget to dilate?
Which shows how cheap and worthless most college programs have become.

What troubles me is Jeanette's own admission that Jazz often intentionally skips dilation sessions. That's bad news for his health if he were to be on his own at college. Assuming this really is just a gap year and Jazz will still be attending Harvard, he'd have to do a lot of maturing between now and then when it comes to keeping track of his dilation.

...but Jazz is physically and mentally incapable of maturing at this point so it's a lost cause.
That's why I can't take trannies seriously when they say they are real women. No real woman I know has to shove something up her vagina (aside from a tampon but for a different reason) to keep it from closing up.

It seems to me Jeanette knows Jazz has nothing to do in university and she's just humoring him, playing along. She knows the guy either won't go or won't last that long before he comes home. We've seen enough to know he'll be a disaster on his own, zero discipline, zero sense of responsibility, zero commitment, he's not ready for shit. They can insert any bullshit excuse to save face, "oh, I need to explore more, I need to indulge in leisure until I find my true vocation, my health is first, there's plenty of time for me to make up my mind" and the like.

Also, I'm not so sure he has anyone stable enough willing to shelter him should he go as far the fuck away from his mother as he can until he's able to fend for himself.
Yeah I feel this is just them showing all the "haters" (read: sane people who view this as bad comedy) that Jazz is teh smart! This is the normie version of CWC showing off his "honor roll" stuff.

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does it really matter? I doubt he'll survive the first week in college with his crotch constantly exploding anyways.
Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention, but did Jazz say what t he hell he wants to study in the first place? College is fine and good, but, you know, people go there for a reason other than "it's what comes after high school" (not wanting to work is a valid answer too).
Jazz has expressed an interest in studying new age woowoo. From a NYPost article, “I want to do some kind of research on a lot of spiritual phenomena, like psychic phenomena, near-death experiences, hypnosis, past life regressions,” she said.”

If he’s really into this shit, he’s better of taking an online tarot reading course or learning to make astrological charts. At least that would be a productive hobby rather than bingeing.

Last edited:

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
That's why I can't take trannies seriously when they say they are real women. No real woman I know has to shove something up her vagina (aside from a tampon but for a different reason) to keep it from closing up.
Why even include the parentheses? Tampons aren't used to keep vaginas from closing up since they don't close up at all.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Maxliam

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Why even include the parentheses? Tampons aren't used to keep vaginas from closing up since they don't close up at all.
You know I wasn't fully awake when I wrote that and was on my phone. I was going to say women don't need to shove things in their vagina to function, scrapped it after I put the tampon bit. That was shitty editing on my part. my bad.

Essentially the original sentence was "Real women don't need to shove things in their cunts to function (aside from a tampon but that's for a different reason) and to the best of my knowledge to keep that snatch from sealing up."

I think I was trying to be witty as well and was going to make a wand massager/dildo joke but I screwed up on the editing.

The gist of my post was that vaginas have the opposite problem of expanding rather than contracting and sealing.

najobo

kiwifarms.net

Maybe he can't dilate on his own. I mean, think of the logistics. Unless he's got freaky, hyperflexible wrists, he's gotta lie down, prop his butt up somehow, and place a mirror just so, in order to navigate. And remember, it's a frankenvag. For all we know, it's swollen/ripped/bizarrely configured. Can he even see the "entrance," or do and Jeanette just poke around? Does it (fuck) go straight, or is it all crooked internally? Imagine trying to jam a key into a lock designed by M.C. Esher... but the lock is a gaping, aching flesh-wound in your groin.

If I was him, I'd hire a nurse. She comes in daily, knows what she's doing, etc. This would minimize pain, AND the risk of further damage. Hire a cleaning lady, too. Keep the bathroom and bedroom as sterile as humanly possible. Change all the linens on the daily (bedsheets, bath mat, towels). Use that show/blood money, Jazz.

As for college, stay in FL. I'd be scared shitless of a car ride exceeding 15 mins., so fuck planes. Stay in FL, get a nice "woke" job, meet a chaser/weirdo (extremely plentiful in South Florida), and live like a queen in a gaudy condo. You deserve it, kiddo.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he can't dilate on his own. I mean, think of the logistics. Unless he's got freaky, hyperflexible wrists, he's gotta lie down, prop his butt up somehow, and place a mirror just so, in order to navigate. And remember, it's a frankenvag. For all we know, it's swollen/ripped/bizarrely configured. Can he even see the "entrance," or do and Jeanette just poke around? Does it (fuck) go straight, or is it all crooked internally? Imagine trying to jam a key into a lock designed by M.C. Esher... but the lock is a gaping, aching flesh-wound in your groin.

If I was him, I'd hire a nurse. She comes in daily, knows what she's doing, etc. This would minimize pain, AND the risk of further damage. Hire a cleaning lady, too. Keep the bathroom and bedroom as sterile as humanly possible. Change all the linens on the daily (bedsheets, bath mat, towels). Use that show/blood money, Jazz.

As for college, stay in FL. I'd be scared shitless of a car ride exceeding 15 mins., so fuck planes. Stay in FL, get a nice "woke" job, meet a chaser/weirdo (extremely plentiful in South Florida), and live like a queen in a gaudy condo. You deserve it, kiddo.
Let's not kid ourselves here, Jazz is gonna an hero in a few years. Once reality and the real world hits him hard when the tv show is done and he's stuck with his psychotic mother like a fucked up modern day Norman Bates, he'll probably kill her and then himself.

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
I finally decided to click on this thread and.... WHAT THE FUCK?‽
I MEAN WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?‽
This might be the worst case of child abuse I've ever seen.
The Christian zealots who were mocked during the Bush and Obama administrations for panicking about this were right all along.
No wonder that hardcore feminists and conservatives are joining forces against this madness.

The only upside is that this will turn normal people into anti-progressives.
Give it another 10 years and things like this will start becoming illegal in the West, believe you me.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Archive of the video:

(JAZZ JIGGLING LIKE A BEER BELLIED DRAG QUEEN)
I couldn't resist making this after I realized what it reminded me of:

I finally decided to click on this thread and.... WHAT THE FUCK?‽
I MEAN WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?‽
This might be the worst case of child abuse I've ever seen.
The Christian zealots who were mocked during the Bush and Obama administrations for panicking about this were right all along.
No wonder that hardcore feminists and conservatives are joining forces against this madness.

The only upside is that this will turn normal people into anti-progressives.
Give it another 10 years and things like this will start becoming illegal in the West, believe you me.
Oh I'm already there. I went from being pretty tolerant to realizing what tolerance will bring us. Kids in drag, trooning out, fags being elected into office (bootygay is probably the anti-christ), and all kinds of degenerancy being tolerated where it used to just be tolerating gays and letting them be left alone as long as they were banging consenting adults in the privacy of their homes like all other people. If the T comes with the LGB, I think it's time the LGB drops the T in order to be accepted as normal. Otherwise, they are going to be lumped in with the other degenerates once the fourth reich comes to fruition.

Dr. Ricearoni

This isn't even my most autistic form
kiwifarms.net

Off topic but I always forget that car rides longer than 15 minutes are considered long. I live in the middle of nowhere and a 15 minute car ride is a short ride for me to get anywhere.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Jazz has expressed an interest in studying new age woowoo. From a NYPost article, “I want to do some kind of research on a lot of spiritual phenomena, like psychic phenomena, near-death experiences, hypnosis, past life regressions,” she said.”
I see Ghostbusters 2016 managed to influence at least one little girl, except "she" then happened to be a boy.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
Let's not kid ourselves here, Jazz is gonna an hero in a few years. Once reality and the real world hits him hard when the tv show is done and he's stuck with his psychotic mother like a fucked up modern day Norman Bates, he'll probably kill her and then himself.
I have a weird question. let's say jazz actually did have sex with somebody, then what would happen to the sperm once inside the Frankenvagina? wouldn't just cause a massive infection from sitting in there? Also, aren't these the type of questions jazz and Jeanette should have been asking the doctor's?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pina Colada

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
I see Ghostbusters 2016 managed to influence at least one little girl, except "she" then happened to be a boy.
I mean I like reading up on paranormal phenomena as a hobby and as a skeptic but if you think it'll be some sort of viable career, you're delusional. Then again, cutting up your dick into a frankengina isn't making the case of mental stability.

I have a weird question. let's say jazz actually did have sex with somebody, then what would happen to the sperm once inside the Frankenvagina? wouldn't just cause a massive infection from sitting in there? Also, aren't these the type of questions jazz and Jeanette should have been asking the doctor's?
I've heard trannies have to douche out their stank trench in order to clean it out. I imagine it could be a contributing factor to them realizing the mistake they've made (and the mistake they are) and decide to an hero because reality is a mean bitch.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
The doctors told Jazz to just figure out how to get an orgasm. They have no idea what to tell him because they can't be honest as honesty in this case is "your hole is a dead hole, you'll never have sex".

Reactions: Pomme Poire Peche
Tags
None