I Am Jazz / Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings - Jazz Jennings discussion thread

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
The doctors told Jazz to just figure out how to get an orgasm. They have no idea what to tell him because they can't be honest as honesty in this case is "your hole is a dead hole, you'll never have sex".
I mean other than taking it up the ass where his prostate is. I assume they don't cut that shit out when they fuck up the twig and berries, right? Technically he should have just kept his dick and had his balls removed. Probably would have prolonged his life if all those studies about eunuchs is true. Probably would have helped with the hormones part too. No balls means a lot less testosterone in Jazzy boy.

Rewatching my video I did, I just realized Hal has a better body than Jazz here. Jazz literally has a worse body than a guy in his mid 40's that was playing it up for laughs.

I wonder if his essay to Harvard talked about how he wants to learn about psychic phenomena and past lives.
Please, he was given a pass like those meathead jocks who can't even spell "essay" or spell it "collage". In this case, Jazz is the in thing for "woke points" and Harvard wanted to jump on that before Yale or Stanford got that freak.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Extended HRT can cause the prostate to shrink, so I doubt he's getting any pleasure up his ass either.
Holy shit, then why the fuck go through that shit? Why not be like a drag queen if you're a queer so you can at least enjoy buttfucking? I thought the big thing gays had when it came to sex was that prostate makes you have a super awesome orgasm. Might as well have that silver lining to go with a lifetime of being the embarrassment of your parents and punch line once all this SJW shit goes away in a few years and we're back to making fun of fags and dykes.

Ziltoid

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, then why the fuck go through that shit? Why not be like a drag queen if you're a queer so you can at least enjoy buttfucking? I thought the big thing gays had when it came to sex was that prostate makes you have a super awesome orgasm. Might as well have that silver lining to go with a lifetime of being the embarrassment of your parents and punch line once all this SJW shit goes away in a few years and we're back to making fun of fags and dykes.
Because in their imaginary world, they're women. Women have vaginas, so they must get one too. They don't think of what comes after the axe wound, they just want it because women have it.
They seem to think about one thing at a time too: first the androgynous body, then the tits, then the gash, once they have the gash they notice it looks terrible, so let's fix it to look as less vomit-inducing as possible, and once it stops shattering any mirrors in its proximity, then they notice there's that pesky thing called functionality that is not (and never will be) there, and then reality sinks in and they jump off a bridge.
The only cases in which I can see them enduring it better are those with non existent libido who only want the looks and couldn't care less about using it.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Because in their imaginary world, they're women. Women have vaginas, so they must get one too. They don't think of what comes after the axe wound, they just want it because women have it.
They seem to think about one thing at a time too: first the androgynous body, then the tits, then the gash, once they have the gash they notice it looks terrible, so let's fix it to look as less vomit-inducing as possible, and once it stops shattering any mirrors in its proximity, then they notice there's that pesky thing called functionality that is not (and never will be) there, and then reality sinks in and they jump off a bridge.
The only cases in which I can see them enduring it better are those with non existent libido who only want the looks and couldn't care less about using it.
Yeah that's sad but to me very hilarious. It's like giving an alcoholic a six pack because they say "In my mind, I've always been a binge drinker!" and then everyone claps at what is obviously mental illness, why are we encouraging this shit? What kind of sick society allows this depravity to go on and be celebrated? It seriously makes me question how degenerate we have become as a society. People like Jazz would get beaten up and told to stop being so exceptional back in the day. Now he's given a big stage to shout his illness.

I would bet money that in a few years after the show is cancelled and he flunks out of college, he hangs himself in his room.

Free the Pedos

kiwifarms.net
If the T comes with the LGB, I think it's time the LGB drops the T in order to be accepted as normal. Otherwise, they are going to be lumped in with the other degenerates once the fourth reich comes to fruition.
Interestingly, there’s a group in the UK that’s trying to do just that called the LGB Alliance.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Interestingly, there’s a group in the UK that’s trying to do just that called the LGB Alliance.

To be honest it would be wise to drop the T. The T is where a lot of people feel uncomfortable especially in the case of Macho Ma'am Tranny Savage types who are clearly just nutjobs who have a violent history. I have yet to meet a tranny who wasn't a complete and utter basket case, either online or IRL here in Austin where we have a large LGBT group. Every tranny I've met has had serious mental problems.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
The reason why they should drop the T is because they're not the same. One's for sexual orientation, the other one is sexual identity. Also, one is a mental illness, the other one isn't.
Yeah that too but then some trannies like say Chris Chan will claim they are lesbian trans. I think on the show Jazz has expressed interest in other trans "women" so I guess that makes him bisexual in some twisted way in his head?

Free the Pedos

kiwifarms.net
Yeah that too but then some trannies like say Chris Chan will claim they are lesbian trans. I think on the show Jazz has expressed interest in other trans "women" so I guess that makes him bisexual in some twisted way in his head?
I think Jazz identifies as “pansexual.” She has no sexual desire or urge, so I wonder if that means she doesn’t feel the vague distaste normal people do when confronted by the prospect of sex with a gender they don’t prefer.

To put it another way, if sexual desire is a foreign concept, why would the gender of my our partner matter? Just take what you can get.

Ziltoid

kiwifarms.net
Even if the T is excluded, there's still some overlap. A "straight" transwoman is still a gay man, a "lesbian" transwoman is still a straight man; same for women. Whichever they prefer after transitioning, they're stuck in some sort of faggot limbo. That grey area would persist after you segregate them.

The pansexual thing sounds like a more pretentious way of saying "I'm confused". I never fully understood what they're aiming for with that, I don't know why they wouldn't pick bisexual, because, all things considered, dating a transsomething is like dating both at the same time, kinda? As in, it looks like a man, but is equipped like a woman and vice versa, more or less? They're overcomplicating something that's as basic as water being wet.

Unless you're into horses or some fucked up shit and don't want to straight up say "yeh, I'm a complete degenerate", then you say you're pansexual and everything's good!

As for Jazz, I'll give him that pansexual does sound like the politest way of stating his preference (or lack thereof) considering he's moving in an environment that would crucify anyone for the slightest misstep. It's the best placeholder lorem ipsum sexuality term he can pick until he finds what he likes or opts for celibacy.

Positron

What I say is incompatible with human dignity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean I like reading up on paranormal phenomena as a hobby and as a skeptic but if you think it'll be some sort of viable career, you're delusional.
There can be a career to be made studying parapsychology, but it is only open to academics with good credentials in psychology and neuroscience, and know statistics like the back of their hands. They simply won't accept a random idiot who believes in anything people tell him.

I mean other than taking it up the ass where his prostate is. I assume they don't cut that shit out when they fuck up the twig and berries, right?
We are not sure; some fancy procedures may involve dicing up the man's prostate so the pseudovagina can self-lubricate.

I thought the big thing gays had when it came to sex was that prostate makes you have a super awesome orgasm.
I thought it is rectal distension, but let's not talk about it.

And every single tranny regards them as a "hate group".

Reactions: Pomme Poire Peche

MiniMuffin

kiwifarms.net
Jazz has expressed an interest in studying new age woowoo. From a NYPost article, “I want to do some kind of research on a lot of spiritual phenomena, like psychic phenomena, near-death experiences, hypnosis, past life regressions,” she said.”
From their website it doesn’t look like Harvard has anything like that as a major. You can study folklore, but that’s hardly a close fit to what she’s describing. I think students who actually earned their way into Harvard are going to give Jazz some serious side-eye if they heard him talking about that “past life” and “psychic” crap like it’s real.

Jazz doesn’t seem to have any interests of his own and will probably wind up majoring in something gender-related.

Slight power level, but I’ve been in a documentary and they’re very time-consuming; while filming is going on the subjects of the film basically can’t get anything actually done in their ordinary lives because the filming, interviews etc take up so much time. Even something as simple as eating a bowl of cereal takes twice as long as it should just because you’re on film and they want to get the best shot, the best angle, could you please put the Cheerios back in the box and pour them again cause we didn’t get it the first time.

Jazz has starred in a reality show since he was like, ten? How would he have time to cultivate interests and hobbies that aren’t related to the show? Ordinary stuff like reading, games, sports, some artistic thing like painting, etc. If Jazz has ever had anything like that it would have been on the show but clearly he doesn’t; his sole interest and identity is “Trans.” But even if Jazz wasn’t a “Trans Kid” (tm), just growing up on a TV show set would make forming normal interests difficult if not impossible.

Last edited:

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
I thought the big thing gays had when it came to sex was that prostate makes you have a super awesome orgasm.
There are gay men who don't like or participate in anal sex. It's a stereotype that gays are all about the buttfucking, but it's not always true.

Even if the T is excluded, there's still some overlap. A "straight" transwoman is still a gay man, a "lesbian" transwoman is still a straight man; same for women. Whichever they prefer after transitioning, they're stuck in some sort of faggot limbo. That grey area would persist after you segregate them.

The pansexual thing sounds like a more pretentious way of saying "I'm confused". I never fully understood what they're aiming for with that, I don't know why they wouldn't pick bisexual, because, all things considered, dating a transsomething is like dating both at the same time, kinda? As in, it looks like a man, but is equipped like a woman and vice versa, more or less? They're overcomplicating something that's as basic as water being wet.

Unless you're into horses or some fucked up shit and don't want to straight up say "yeh, I'm a complete degenerate", then you say you're pansexual and everything's good!

As for Jazz, I'll give him that pansexual does sound like the politest way of stating his preference (or lack thereof) considering he's moving in an environment that would crucify anyone for the slightest misstep. It's the best placeholder lorem ipsum sexuality term he can pick until he finds what he likes or opts for celibacy.
Pansexual is straight-up virtue signalling. It doesn't even mean anything. To some people it basically means "bisexual". To some people it's "bisexual, but also explicitly trans people". To a lot of people? it means "straight, but I'm going to pretend there's a chance of something else, because I can claim oppression and diversity points for it".

ATaxingWoman

Slick Lewinsky, Professional Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Namaste Bitches

KiwiFuzz

That mouthfeel you crave
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1144839
We're sure that Jazz is Greg's kid?

The boys look just like Greg. Ari looks just like Jeannette.

Jazz's features and skin tone don't seem to belong to either of his putative parents.

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net

Jazz's features and skin tone don't seem to belong to either of his putative parents.
Nah fam. Jazz looks scarily like Greg, especially around the eye-creases and nose along with the grimace-smile. Had he been allowed to stay a boy growing up, he would have been the spitting image of his dad.

In the case of this pic, it's mostly just shitty lighting on top of Jazz's already uncanny valley features.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I addressed this further back in the thread, but there is a pic of jazz right next to greg and its clear that they are related. The problem here is that their heads are facing different directions so the features are distorted. As for being darker, it just sorta happens randomly in certain ethnicities. I've seen it a few times before, in kids that were very clearly their father's.

Parthenos

fussbudget sonata
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1144839
All of them look like they're trying to smile even when they've smelt something awful. Which, come to think of it, might actually be the case, considering Jazz's teeny-tiny denim skirt and the nightmare we all know is underneath it.

Tags
None