I Am Jazz / Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings - Jazz Jennings discussion thread

Fangsofjeff

♡ the most special snowflake ♡
kiwifarms.net
What does it even mean to feel gay...?

shoplifters.png

I think it's pretty much confirmed he jerked off to the sex scenes in orange is the new black and confused his sexual feelings for being a true and honest lesbian. I miss the days when straight guys could jerk off to lesbian smut without questioning who they are.

"I'm pansexual but I don't really like dick"

"If you don't take dick as a lesbian, you're transphobic!"

Sounds like an mra incel who stopped maturing at 12. OH WAIT. What a selfish narcissistic little boy. It doesn't matter what the woman wants, only that you can get your dick wet. Jesus, I think it's safe to say troonbians are firmly only a step away from rapists.
He's not pan, he's a lesbian.
shoplifters.png

shoplifters.png

Last edited:

Xiphias

kiwifarms.net
Check out these posts from before Noelle had the dick chop. Compare them to the post-dick chop posts. Poor kid.

Also, his libido is lower now.
View attachment 1192745

Other noteworthy things from his blog: he's a communist, a "lesbian" and a muslim. He pretended to be pansexual for the show but really he's not into penis. However, he does think lesbians who reject transwomen because of their cocks are transphobic. I wonder how much fantasies of having hot lesbian sex fueled his desire to transition..? 🤔

View attachment 1192754View attachment 1192755
He didn't write this last one, he just reblogged it:
View attachment 1192752
"Women aren't expected to be to get butterflies in their stomach when thinking of the concept of a penis". Ahahaha someone has no idea how straight women work. Dick or GTFO.

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
It's funny too--Noelle comes across as a straight incel type that fetishizes women like a normal guy. Jazz comes off as flamboyant gay male (if he'd been given the chance to go through puberty, that is). You can see it in their body language. Noelle carries himself very much like a hulking sports-oriented teenage boy with the sulky shoulders and limp arms. Jazz is all about swishing his hands, keeping his movements very femmy, constantly shaking his hips, etc. You see the expression of their gender and sexuality (or what would have been in Jazz's case) based on how they move.

Noelle is an asshole on tumblr just like all the other tryhards and snowflakes. It makes me sad. There's nothing wrong with being a horny awkward teen with fetishes. Being into lesbians doesn't make you special, nor does coercing cis people into sex. It just makes you an asshole with your head up your ass.

Positron

Corvid-19 Codename: Jackdaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

T0oCoolFool

kiwifarms.net
With Noelle, I always wonder, just what the hell happened? Jazz's case makes sense, she's been brainwashed since she was a kid. And I see lots of other transgender people who were ugly, unclean, and socially awkward before they transitioned. I can understand why trooning out seems appealing when you're socially stunted and lack basic hygiene.

But Noelle wasn't like that. A brief glance at Noelle's instagram, you'll note how he was actually popular in school, had very good grades, and he was apparently a good athlete to boot. And on top of that, he was quite good looking. I know everyone has their own opinions of what looks "good", but I don't think anyone here would consider Noelle ugly by any means:

Sure, he's got that teenage awkward look, but that's nothing a couple of years of puberty wouldn't have eventually fixed. Instead, he now looks like this:

And that's the "best" photo I could find of him looking like a woman. Seriously, what the hell happened? Was that school shooting to blame? Did it really traumatize him that much? Was it his family? His mom sure looks insane, but otherwise the family looks "normal". It looks like his family is big on being in the military; did he feel pressured to do "manly" things and eventually snapped and rebelled? It's so sad to think that this was a kid with his whole life ahead of him, and now he's just another weird looking man with a missing penis.

The real kicker though, if he is into girls and wants to date actual women, he really screwed himself over. He would have gotten way more women as a regular man than he'll ever get now.

His instagram and tumblr really make my heart hurt. It's clear he regrets this decision. I bet he really regrets ever meeting Jazz and his batshit family that encouraged this nonsense. I honestly think Noelle will kill himself soon, he just sounds so damn unhappy. :(

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
kiwifarms.net
I suspect it's the same thing that happened to Remilia: his pubescent desire to coom made him do it.

I think this post indicates Noelle might be an autogynephile:
View attachment 1192813
New theory, the mass trooning is due to parent's poorly explaining attraction and love leading to children picking up the social ques from media that over romanticizes or poorly explains it. The way he's talking about attraction just sounds so god damned faked, you don't have to think about whether something is attractive you just know it. I mean I could be wrong but it sounds like an autist that is mixing up jealousy, love, sexual, attraction and platonic feelings.

also obligatory

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
The mass trooning is due to them glomming onto the LGBT movement, which, among being an advocacy group for gays, is a political bloc for various Democrats. Politicians and cultural leaders are eager to pander to them, because they know that once a kid has chopped their genitals (or breasts) off, they're pretty much on the hook to their political party for life and will push whatever policies they want. Not to mention that there are a lot of Narc Moms and Quack Doctors looking for the next big fad that they can push on their children/clients for self-promotional purposes.

Ziltoid

kiwifarms.net
I stopped following this thread for some weeks and everything happened. This season was beyond creepy, is it the final one? Because it feels like it cut right when things started to get interesting and the happy struggling family began to crack and everything goes to fuck from here.
So much fucking depravity, from that craptastic drag show to the narc geriatric house's field trip to a strip club, to Jazz claiming his first victim (Noelle's balls). If I had any sympathy for these dumbasses, it's all gone. The only consolation is that they'll never get to reproduce.

I'd have liked to see how long Jazz can keep up with the lie that his transition was the most wonderful thing. If he has any thoughts regarding the plague of current year,I bet they are all related to wishing corona will take him out of his misery because he has no literal nor figurative balls to do it himself. He can pretend all his anxieties and breakdowns are due to stress because of the show, or because of college, or because of the weather, but it's all regret. Consciously or unconsciously, doesn't matter, he regrets everything and he knows who's to blame for all of it.

As far as Noelle goes, he sounds like any average AGP out of the tranny freakshow thread. He had the luck of being acquaintances with Jazz and his shit show which, oh coincidence, was looking for a candidate for castration for their big heartwarming finale. They just used him to get the butchery done, almost for free. I hope he's happy and remembers to wash his hands and not cough on his dilator.

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
59C7E03B-5BA7-480C-AE96-A45444BB3A3A.jpeg

He looks like Malfoy’s dad going to the prom. The red eyes are a nice touch.

Anyway, the surgery goes "fine". Everyone hugs. Bowers is all smug about how well it went. They talk about depth. Apparently it's "more than what cisgender girls have".
A stink ditch is a cul-de-sac. It goes absolutely nowhere.

Bowers is a fucking disgrace. His oh-so-altruistic FGM reconstructive surgeries don’t change shit when you know the guy is getting off on performing them.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
I really hope this person didn't transition without being told guys can use vibrators.
But he isn't a guy!1 So he needed to get his dick & balls yeeted off so that he can have fun with a vibrator with the tiny rest of libido & multilated genitals.

...wait...

Apparently it's "more than what cisgender girls have".
Of course! It's so much more that Noel feels so much better!

Except he doesn't.

Bowers is a fucking monster. Either he is lying to his patients or he really is deluded. The truth is that another one of his "creations" looks like a nightmare and not like a real female sexual organ. Who knows what horrors now exist where once male genitals were.

Last edited:

Free the Pedos

kiwifarms.net
Part of me thinks Noelle saying they're a Muslim is proof that they're ultimately an unbearable, smug SJW, but it's so insane I'm going to assume it means they're so terminally confused and mentally unwell they can't really be held accountable for what they're saying. It's like a one of Trump's Chosen People saying they're totally into this white nationalism thing.

Noelle needs actual, challenging therapy.

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
There is something weird going on in Noelle's brain where he has to collect as many confrontational victim identities as possible. I would say it comes across as either a weird dominance display, or it originated as a way to make himself so unique that he competes in a category with himself. He's not just an average kid, average looking, average at sports, with average parents, seething with a masculine desire to be superlative. He's tranbian, he can hate on other boys and if they bite back he cries Transphobia. He's Muslim, he can call out Christians AND atheists, but hide behind islamophobia if it gets too hard. He's Marxist, but mentally ill, so he can claim capitalism is trying to kill him personally. Every part of his identity is designed to trigger others, but has a quick out when he doesn't feel like fighting.

Free the Pedos

kiwifarms.net
There is something weird going on in Noelle's brain where he has to collect as many confrontational victim identities as possible. I would say it comes across as either a weird dominance display, or it originated as a way to make himself so unique that he competes in a category with himself. He's not just an average kid, average looking, average at sports, with average parents, seething with a masculine desire to be superlative. He's tranbian, he can hate on other boys and if they bite back he cries Transphobia. He's Muslim, he can call out Christians AND atheists, but hide behind islamophobia if it gets too hard. He's Marxist, but mentally ill, so he can claim capitalism is trying to kill him personally. Every part of his identity is designed to trigger others, but has a quick out when he doesn't feel like fighting.
I think this is the dynamic behind the trend of amassing marginalized identities, real or imagined.

Tags
None