I Am Jazz / Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings - Jazz Jennings discussion thread

lololololagain

Half Gay, Full tarded
kiwifarms.net
Apparently it's "more than what cisgender girls have". UGHHH.
Does it matter how much "Depth" it has, when it can break so easily? Plus obligatory "this is such a male thing to say"

describes puberty as "irreversible damage to his body"
[/QUOTE]
Puberty is irreversible damage because he decided he didn't want to live as a man but...chopping his dick off, fucking up his body and everything else he's done...isn't? So what happens when he decides that he made a mistake with this shit? :( What happens when he wants to be "male again"? :( teenagers are making life changing decisions and people are screaming that they should be able to do it.

Noelle complains about his man-voice and wants vocal lessons.
He's going to keep going and going trying to reach something that will NEVER HAPPEN, Womanhood. He will always be a man, look like a man, sound like a man. It's not even puberties fault, it's fucking biology. They are killing their child, thinking they are saving him. If Noelle was sucidial I think he has a bunch of other obvious reasons other then, "I want to be a girl!!"

I think telling them they are actually men and women, that they will be seen as men and women, that people will accept them/date them as they would the sex they think they are, is killing them. Telling them they are something they will never be. Telling them that they can actually achieve this. Even if they find someone who 100% believes it, they know they are not women/men.
It's esp. harmful in children because they are brainwashed to truly believe that they will be. When reality hits for Noelle, that not many women or men, will want to be with him, that he's stuck forever with his bone issues & a Neo Vag . That the choice he made as a teen is something he has to live with forever... yeah.

He's still not happy why? Because the mental issues he had before wasn't fucking being trans, it wasn't liking himself and a bunch of other shit. And now he never will because he'll never be a woman or seen as one. Then if (god forbid) he passes, everyone will pussyfoot around how they failed him to keep the cult happy and healthy. It's fucked. He got what he wanted but guess what? He's STILL not happy. Nothing was fixed!

They keep telling them they are brave, stunning and special, then they go out in the world and...well we know what happens.

edit- Oh he's a AGP, wow.

Last edited:

I'm Mrs. Mustachios!

Mustachios rhymes with pistachios!
kiwifarms.net
I think it's pretty much confirmed he jerked off to the sex scenes in orange is the new black and confused his sexual feelings for being a true and honest lesbian. I miss the days when straight guys could jerk off to lesbian smut without questioning who they are.
Lesbian sex in a context where essentially all the male characters are skeevy, evil oppressors but the trans woman is a well respected community hero despite being a criminal whose life is a complete wreck. Pretty easy to connect the dots here...If OITNB is the source of your image of womanhood this histrionic, dramatic, confrontational behavior is just "being a woman."

Special___K

kiwifarms.net
There is something weird going on in Noelle's brain where he has to collect as many confrontational victim identities as possible. I would say it comes across as either a weird dominance display, or it originated as a way to make himself so unique that he competes in a category with himself. He's not just an average kid, average looking, average at sports, with average parents, seething with a masculine desire to be superlative. He's tranbian, he can hate on other boys and if they bite back he cries Transphobia. He's Muslim, he can call out Christians AND atheists, but hide behind islamophobia if it gets too hard. He's Marxist, but mentally ill, so he can claim capitalism is trying to kill him personally. Every part of his identity is designed to trigger others, but has a quick out when he doesn't feel like fighting.
I have a theory that some of this has to do with an inferiority complex. It's quite obvious in Noelle but I've seen it in a lot of leftist circles too. Maybe that's just part of the perfect storm needed for AGP, but I think it's obvious here. I remember reading some Ted Kaczynski knock off touching on the topic of internet leftists, they had one hell of a point lol. Noelle was also in a school shooting so that's pretty obviously playing into this as well. He needs therapy, hell trooning somebody out with some obviously unresolved problems is malpractice.

Fangsofjeff

♡ the most special snowflake ♡
kiwifarms.net
Part of me thinks Noelle saying they're a Muslim is proof that they're ultimately an unbearable, smug SJW, but it's so insane I'm going to assume it means they're so terminally confused and mentally unwell they can't really be held accountable for what they're saying. It's like a one of Trump's Chosen People saying they're totally into this white nationalism thing.

Noelle needs actual, challenging therapy.
He absolutely is an unbearable SJW.
shoplifters.png

shoplifters.png

I suspect being a muslim is his way of rebelling because he was born in a Trump's Chosen family.
shoplifters.png

Casta Spersions

Who's the fairest of them all?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1193246

He looks like Malfoy’s dad going to the prom. The red eyes are a nice touch.

A stink ditch is a cul-de-sac. It goes absolutely nowhere.

Bowers is a fucking disgrace. His oh-so-altruistic FGM reconstructive surgeries don’t change shit when you know the guy is getting off on performing them.
He looks like Legolas in this picture, actually.

T0oCoolFool

kiwifarms.net
Lesbian sex in a context where essentially all the male characters are skeevy, evil oppressors but the trans woman is a well respected community hero despite being a criminal whose life is a complete wreck. Pretty easy to connect the dots here...If OITNB is the source of your image of womanhood this histrionic, dramatic, confrontational behavior is just "being a woman."
Not to get too off topic but I blame OITNB for spreading so many myths about being transgender. I remember there is a scene where this pervy prison guard is talking to another guard about how he wants to fuck the transgender inmate. The other guard is of course confused and doesn't get why the first guard would want to sleep with a man wearing a wig. The pervy guard then says that a transgender vagina is just like a real vagina, and that trangender vaginas are cool because you can get it made to be the 'perfect' vagina! I remember watching that scene and thinking it must be true. At the time, I had no idea about the realities of bottom surgery.

I can totally see a 13-14 year old Noelle watching that show and thinking that being transgender sounds awesome, because that show makes it seem like it is. I can see him believing that being on hormones really changes your sex, and that you can cut up your penis and sew it back up into a "real" vagina. He wouldn't have found much, if any, critical opinions about realities of transgender surgery; not only because most people didn't have any idea about being transgender at the time, but SJW tumblr was blowing up and only furthering these lies. I believed a lot of them myself as a clueless adult. so I can see how clueless, mentally unstable, and impressionable kids can watch OITNB and read tumblr blogs and think it's legit. Glad I was an adult before this insanity took over.

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
It's horrifying to think that Jazz must legitimately not understand the concept of a fetish. I imagine to a child's mind the idea must sound bewilderingly abstract and strange. Some fetishes can be gross as fuck but they are also key components to our individual sexual desires as adults. They're not something you can really understand with a textbook analysis--they're feelings triggered by pleasure association. Jazz could not possibly begin to understand that since he has no sexual desires or inclinations.

Imagine growing up with whole fragments of your personality never developing because your shitty parents never allowed you to grow.

Hyrip123876

kiwifarms.net
It's horrifying to think that Jazz must legitimately not understand the concept of a fetish. I imagine to a child's mind the idea must sound bewilderingly abstract and strange. Some fetishes can be gross as fuck but they are also key components to our individual sexual desires as adults. They're not something you can really understand with a textbook analysis--they're feelings triggered by pleasure association. Jazz could not possibly begin to understand that since he has no sexual desires or inclinations.

Imagine growing up with whole fragments of your personality never developing because your shitty parents never allowed you to grow.
Trans advocates are quick to stress that sterile or post-menopausal women are no less women than women aged 15-45 with no health complications. Being a woman is far more than whats between your legs, but did anyone around Jazz ever contemplate that their actions may deprive him of having a libido altogether? What kind of life is that? Even if the magic science was there to let him pass 100%, its very difficult to grow attached to any kind of life partner without some initial level of sexual attraction. This is something many asexual people struggle with, and that's what they've handed Jazz for the rest of his adult life.

Fangsofjeff

♡ the most special snowflake ♡
kiwifarms.net
Trans advocates are quick to stress that sterile or post-menopausal women are no less women than women aged 15-45 with no health complications. Being a woman is far more than whats between your legs, but did anyone around Jazz ever contemplate that their actions may deprive him of having a libido altogether? What kind of life is that? Even if the magic science was there to let him pass 100%, its very difficult to grow attached to any kind of life partner without some initial level of sexual attraction. This is something many asexual people struggle with, and that's what they've handed Jazz for the rest of his adult life.
The people around him don't care. They just want fame and money. :(

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Thing is, infertile or postmenopausal women were still allowed to go through puberty. Even mentally challenged folks still have sex drives because puberty. Though I believe "true" asexuals are extremely few and far between (just like trannies, tumblr is a plague, blah blah) from what I've heard they still masturbate. And Jazz can have NONE of this, constantly being gaslit into believing he's just not trying hard enough.

spencer reid

not spencer reid
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1193732
View attachment 1193729

I suspect being a muslim is his way of rebelling because he was born in a Trump's Chosen family.
View attachment 1193735
After watching an earlier episode I found his blog and a lot of it was Just talking about Islam/debating/talking about why drag is bad and yup the sjw is strong. Wasn't really surprised when on the show they said he was 'lesbian' (possible agp) but am surprised that he got surgery now.

Last edited:

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1193732
View attachment 1193729

View attachment 1193735
I'm willing to bet this elf-looking motherfucker wouldn't give up his house or any of his pleasures to pay reparations to the "poor black people whom America is enslaving." Anyone know the neighborhood this kid lives in? I'm willing to bet it's as white as Dracula's asshole. And I highly doubt he's spent even a single afternoon working in a charity in a black neighborhood or visiting black prisoners in jail. If he cares about them so much, let him show it by his actions, not by his snot-nosed Tumblr mutterings...

Not to get too off topic but I blame OITNB for spreading so many myths about being transgender. I remember there is a scene where this pervy prison guard is talking to another guard about how he wants to fuck the transgender inmate. The other guard is of course confused and doesn't get why the first guard would want to sleep with a man wearing a wig. The pervy guard then says that a transgender vagina is just like a real vagina, and that trangender vaginas are cool because you can get it made to be the 'perfect' vagina! I remember watching that scene and thinking it must be true. At the time, I had no idea about the realities of bottom surgery.
A few years before OITNB, Nip/Tuck was based and redpilled.
Famke Janssen plays the perfect transexual. Her face and voice fool even the plastic surgeons who get involved with her. But the moment the protagonist's dick slips inside her, he realizes what he's fucking and gets the fuck out.

Tags
None