I Am Jazz / Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings - Jazz Jennings discussion thread

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
A psychiatrist had to sign a letter before Noelle could get his dick removed, so presumably he did get gender therapy of some kind.
View attachment 1194332
If I were one of Noelle's doctors, I would immediately rescind my recommendation upon seeing this. Responsible doctors don't delay bottom surgery because they want to cackle and lord it over poor trans children who just want a visit from the Vagina Fairy. The delay bottom surgery because it is literally the Point of No Return, and if a person wants to go through with it, (and with the body trauma that accompanies HRT,) they better damn well make sure they want it done.

We've created a generation of Frankenstein Monsters, and I firmly believe that every doctor who has ever facilitated a trans surgery for anyone under 18 needs to have their license yoinked.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
What school shooting was Noel in, anyone know? I find it funny (though not surprising) the the kid went for full chop before voice training. You'd think there'd be like, a pyramid of escalation but not when mommies who want a genderspecial child push the lie that if little Billy doesn't get his dick cut off he'll definitely kill himself.

Also, on troonbians being assmad one-step-from rape by coercion incels, it's funny how "No is a complete sentence", you know, until they don't want your limp wormy dick or flesh tube or silicone replacement anywhere near them, then their sexual comfort doesn't matter anymore.

Free the Pedos

kiwifarms.net
And I highly doubt he's spent even a single afternoon working in a charity in a black neighborhood or visiting black prisoners in jail. If he cares about them so much, let him show it by his actions, not by his snot-nosed Tumblr mutterings...
He’s probably terrified of black people because they haven’t bought into radical trans ideology the way white liberals have. (See: Amir’s mom.)

Also, I don’t think Noelle’s family is actually Trump's Chosen. I think that’s just him collecting more identities. (He might have a Trump's Chosen cousin or something that he was talking about when he mentioned his “family’s traditions.”)

Last edited:

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
People keep posting that surely Noelle must have gotten sex-change counseling and been put through some sort of preliminary troon-out steps to ensure Noelle himself and everyone else involved that Noelle isn't doing this for all the wrong reasons and that he will happy and content with the testicle vagina pouch Jazz got for him.

STOP GATE-KEEPING. IT'S SO TRANSPHOBIC.

Ziltoid

kiwifarms.net
A letter from a psychiatrist is a letter from a doctor that seems you MAYBE 15 mins every 3 months. Just want to put in perspective how out of touch a psychiatrist can be with a patient. It used to be required you have a year of individualized therapy after a gender dysphoria diagnosis before transitioning.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but a psychiatrist should come after a psychologist has filtered those who need further help from those who aren't ready/wouldn't benefit from it/do not apply, right? So as a psychiatrist you don't spend that much time with the patient because it'd be safe to assume the therapist is already doing that. Is that how it should work in theory or am I pulling stuff out of my ass here?

dorkbeast

It's electric!
kiwifarms.net
What school shooting was Noel in, anyone know? I find it funny (though not surprising) the the kid went for full chop before voice training.
It was Parkland iirc. Also I’ve been wondering about the voice training too. Or facial feminization surgery. Why would he not go for those things before the stink ditch when they clearly reveal his status as a man? Oh, wait...bc for Noelle it’s a fetish.

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
kiwifarms.net
It was Parkland iirc. Also I’ve been wondering about the voice training too. Or facial feminization surgery. Why would he not go for those things before the stink ditch when they clearly reveal his status as a man? Oh, wait...bc for Noelle it’s a fetish.
Is it a fetish? He just seems mentally ill

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
For lots of troons getting rid of their genitals is the most important thing because they want to indulge their sex fetish fantasies like using vibrators like Noel.

What these incredible r.etarded men don't get is that:
  1. multilated dick & balls aren't female sexual organs
  2. you need functional genitals to experience sexual pleasure
Troons don't live in the real world but in a sick & twisted looney troon land where the destruction of your genitals gives you more pleasure than you ever had before. Where srs gives you the real organs of the opposite sex. Where you are the opposite sex because you say so and so on.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
For lots of troons getting rid of their genitals is the most important thing because they want to indulge their sex fetish fantasies like using vibrators like Noel.

What these incredible r.etarded men don't get is that:
  1. multilated dick & balls aren't female sexual organs
  2. you need functional genitals to experience sexual pleasure
Troons don't live in the real world but in a sick & twisted looney troon land where the destruction of your genitals gives you more pleasure than you ever had before. Where srs gives you the real organs of the opposite sex. Where you are the opposite sex because you say so and so on.
ffs you have a butthole and prostate to put it in. (Well, provided you don't take grnh agonists)

Safir

The woman from Snowy River
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't matter. Noel wanted to make his fetish fantasies come true. The fetish has won.
And at this rate, the prize will be a shotgun tasting party.
Though I do find the troon obsession with "passing" interesting since in all other contexts, "passing" is fronting: pretending to be something that you're not for the sake of social acceptance. It's like they're so close to admitting that yes, this is a game, this is a fetish, but social pressure is forcing them to pretend that the LARP is real and act on it.

Tags
None