I Am Jazz / Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings - Jazz Jennings discussion thread

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
I take your point, but not all trannies were in a school shooting.
No but we can still hope more of them are, I guess.

Not if but when. This guy is as miserable as before the surgery and losing his genitals is probably going to fuck him up much more sooner or later. Just like Jazz he is a dead man walking.
And it's not a mental illness at all! Can you imagine if we had people saying depression should be a protected class and people trying to cure people's depression are bigots? It's like a clown world merged with ours!

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Noelle's a really dramatic example of a mentally ill person seizing upon transitioning in response to severe distress/confusion/horniness. I can't believe a mental health practitioner would sign off on them having surgery. Maybe they're afraid of being sued by the parents if Noelle 41%s.
Noelle looks like he's gonna 41% either way. The only thing that can save this kid now is a good slap and good discipline.

I swear, most of these "trans" kids are nothing but bored kids who happen to be raised by very indulgent parents. In normal countries, none would be remotely like this. Someone being born homosexual in some tribe, yeah sure, but never someone who's a genderfluid aromantic whatever.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Lol imagine pulling up to one of those charity car washes and seeing the array of freaks that would turn out to wash cars to get some weirdo a dick chop. That's horrifying.
If I remember correctly some hired actor showed up and talked the cleanest shit to them. In reality they would have gotten a bunch of blacks and Cubans going "FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!" if they had actually held one instead of a clearly cordoned off area where they stage this bullshit.

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
Didn't they do a gay ass car wash to get him the money to get his weiner chopped up?
The car wash was to raise $1,000 for Lynn's hormone therapy.
Of course there was a transphobic incident (totally not staged, as usual).

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
The car wash was to raise $1,000 for Lynn's hormone therapy.
Of course there was a transphobic incident (totally not staged, as usual).
Oh then I stand corrected. I knew it was for some troon activity. I am sure it was totally not staged at all.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Hahahaha the 'transphobic' car that pulls up is completely clean.

That noelle person is just unfortunate. I cant believe he went further on with this horseshit, but of course he did. I feel bad for that dude's dad that showed up.
Honestly I'd pull up and call them tranny freaks and tell them to join their 41% nutjobs in nooses.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
I think what causes a lot of kids to troon out these days is the fact that they're rich and spoiled compared to most kids throughout history. If you were mowing hay on a farm in the 18th Century and you suddenly decided that you wanted your dick chopped off and to be called "Margaret", your parents would take you to the local priest to get exorcised. Ain't nobody got time for tranny antics when the wheat needs to get harvested before the first frost or when a plague is rolling through town. That's why you'll hear plenty of stories of aristocrats cross-dressing and poking each other in the butt - they're the only ones who had the time for drama and debauchery. (Of course, a lot of them were so inbred they couldn't chew properly, so I guess dressing up like a member of the opposite sex was considered rather blase compared to some of the crazy shit that royals got up to.)

LordOfTheBleach

;);
kiwifarms.net
I think what causes a lot of kids to troon out these days is the fact that they're rich and spoiled compared to most kids throughout history. If you were mowing hay on a farm in the 18th Century and you suddenly decided that you wanted your dick chopped off and to be called "Margaret", your parents would take you to the local priest to get exorcised. Ain't nobody got time for tranny antics when the wheat needs to get harvested before the first frost or when a plague is rolling through town. That's why you'll hear plenty of stories of aristocrats cross-dressing and poking each other in the butt - they're the only ones who had the time for drama and debauchery. (Of course, a lot of them were so inbred they couldn't chew properly, so I guess dressing up like a member of the opposite sex was considered rather blase compared to some of the crazy shit that royals got up to.)
Which is exactly why you mostly hear of trans kids in first world countries and big cities. There is a lot of exceptional shit like this too in Mexico but it's mostly confined to Mexico City. People who live in the countryside/undeveloped parts outside of major cities don't care about this shit much less know what the fuck it even is.

Tags
None