I Am Jazz - Jazz Jennings discussion thread

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On October 6, 2000 in Palm Beach County, Florida, a little boy named Jaron Bloshinsky was born. As he grew, everyone noticed that this was an unmistakably gay little boy, and his mom Jeannette decided that just would not do. So she did what any wealthy homophobic mother would do, and hauled him off to the gender therapist at age 3 (archive). The family began calling the boy Jazz and began indulging the fantasy that he was actually a girl. This decision made it a certainty that Jazz would grow up needing expensive puberty blocking medication, then HRT (which would sterilize him permanently), and surgery.
jazz1.jpg jazz2.jpg
(Jaron around the age of diagnosis)

Jeannette Bloshinsky has acted as a stage mother every step of the way, using Jazz's diagnosis of gender dysphoria as a gimmick to sell her child's story to anyone who would buy it. Jazz even wrote a children's book (with help of course) about trooning out, portraying pediatric transition as a positive thing to do. An endocrinologist discusses how misleading the book is here (archive). The book is often banned from various libraries (archive).

Jeannette made her kid work the talk show circuit including Oprah. The big break was a 2007 interview with Barbara Walters on 20/20, where an 11 year old Jazz talked about being uncomfortable with having male genitalia on national television.

Larry King Now (TV Series)
Herself - Guest
- Jazz Jennings (2017) ... Herself - Guest
2017Access Hollywood Live (TV Series)
Herself
- Episode dated 14 June 2017 (2017) ... Herself
2017Daily Pop (TV Series)
Herself - Guest
- Episode dated 13 June 2017 (2017) ... Herself - Guest
2016Oprah: Where Are They Now? (TV Series)
Herself
- Transgender Teen Jazz Jennings/Stars of "Growing Pains"/Robert Guillaume (2016) ... Herself
2015Entertainment Tonight (TV Series)
Herself - Special Correspondent
- Episode dated 18 September 2015 (2015) ... Herself - Special Correspondent
2015The View (TV Series)
Herself
- Guest Co-Hostess Michelle Collins/Jazz Jennings & Jeanette Jennings (2015) ... Herself
2015The Meredith Vieira Show (TV Series)
Herself
- "American Crime" Actress Regina King/We TV's Mary Mary/How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes at Any Age/Shocking Makeup Mistakes (2015) ... Herself
2015Being Me (Short)
Herself
2007-201320/20 (TV Series documentary)
Herself
- Transgender at 11: Listening to Jazz (2013) ... Herself
- My Secret Self: A Story of Transgender Children (2007) ... Herself
2011I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition (TV Movie documentary)
Herself
2011The Rosie Show (TV Series)
Herself
- Jazz Jennings and Chaz Bono (2011) ... Herself
2011Dr. Drew on Call (TV Series)
Herself
- A Child in Transition (2011) ... Herself
200960 Minutes (TV Series)
Herself
- My Secret Self (2009) ... Herself

Eventually they landed a reality show named I Am Jazz for TLC that chronicled life as a high schooler for Jazz and the rest of the family.

Lots of fucked up things have come out from the TLC show, like that puberty blockers made Jazz have a micropenis, which made traditional vaginoplasty impossible.

Jazz has a breast deformity:
breast deformity.jpg

this refers to tuberous breast deformity
breast2.jpg

We also learned that Jazz has never had an orgasm or masturbated, because that's what happens when you try to skip natal puberty completely.

Jazz got upset that boys thought it was gay to date her, and decided to do internet high school at home to graduate. Jazz started binge eating and got too fat to have a modified vaginoplasty.fat.jpg

Jazz eventually lost the weight and got a neovagina in June 2018. (archive)

There was a complication with the surgery, however. (archive)
"They’re using the tissue I have, the peritoneum, and also, they may take a skin graft as well," she explained. "I say it's going to be like a patchwork vagina, Franken-vagina. So yeah, as long as it's functional, that's all that matters."

Following her surgery, which reportedly took three surgeons nearly five hours, Jennings' recovery proved to be a bit challenging.

"There was just an unfortunate event and setback where things did come apart, and there was a complication," she said. "I had to come back in for another procedure, but it was just all part of the journey. The good thing though is that it was only cosmetic and external so it wasn’t too dramatic."
The progression of the series has shown Jazz become brattier and more self-obsessed, while Jeannette encourages the narcissism by ignoring everyone else in the family besides herself and Jazz. It is a fucked up situation being discussed scattershot around the farms, and it really deserves a thread to consolidate the content.

Last edited by a moderator:

JosephTX

Tex. Penal Code § 9.42(b) (1994) Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
1549424769524m.jpg
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/features/fl-fea-tran-teens-jazz-jenning-second-surgery-recap-20190206-story,amp.html
Florida trans teen Jazz Jennings’ quest for her dream body took a big step forward and then another step back.

With her gender confirmation surgery behind her, things seemed to be going smoothly for the 18-year-old who has waited years to have a vagina.

The teenager has been inviting viewers to followher surgery on her TLC show “I Am Jazz’’ which airs 9 p.m. Tuesdays on the cable network.

After the initial surgery in New York, her catheter and dressings were shown being removed last week on the show. When the surgeon gave her a mirror to see her new vagina, she gushed , “Oh my god, that's crazy. It's really cool. That is crazy. I have a vagina...It’s a pretty vagina!”

But 36 hours after the surgery, she endured a complication in her hotel room.

“Her wounds were definitely separating and a blood blister began to form,” her mom Jeanette Jennings said in the show. She also sent a photo to the surgeons.

Dr. Jess Ting visited them at their hotel and found that the color of the skin along the edge of the wound looked “dusky, kind of bluish.” He advised a followup surgery and a few nights at the hospital which was featured Tuesday night.

One and a half hours after surgery, Ting and Dr. Bella Avanessian visited with Jazz’s mother to give an update.

“Number one, it was the right decision to do this,’’ he said. “As we were getting her on the bed, I felt something go pop. And she said, ‘oh that doesn’t feel good.’ And when I looked, the whole thing had split open.”

He explained that she required more skin grafts and he sewed some things back up.

He added, “this is a setback but we caught it early. We treated it appropriately and now we just hope for the best.”

The rest of the episode showed the teen recovering in New York where her moods naturally swayed.

“I was super-excited and eager to get the body that I’ve always wanted and I was so positive,’’ she said looking discouraged from her bed. But after being with her family and getting a surprise visit from her friend Raymond Braun known as “Rainbow Raymond,’’ she began to perk up.

“It’s definitely been a longer, more challenging road than other patients who have this surgery, but having people who love you by your side makes it easier,’’ she said.

By the end of the episode, she was preparing to head back to South Florida. In the upcoming episode, she introduces her boyfriend Ahmir Steward to her family.

And during a video chat with Dr. Marci Bowers, the surgeon tells Jazz Jennings that she may require another skin graft.

Digital Thunder

"Goblinoid tendencies"
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna even go into Jazz’s parents and how despicable this entire shindig is, but god, fucking imagine having your already weird pseudo-cunt rot off.

The way her parents and immediate support talked about this is unnerving in a way I can’t explain properly, too.

Vorhtbame

Dame Pumpernickel the Crusty
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna even go into Jazz’s parents and how despicable this entire shindig is, but god, fucking imagine having your already weird pseudo-cunt rot off.

The way her parents and immediate support talked about this is unnerving in a way I can’t explain properly, too.
It's called "child abuse", and it should unnerve and infuriate you.

Hmm... I'm gonna make a few corrections:

Florida trans teen Jazz Jennings’ quest for her dream body took a big step forward and then another step back.
The Jennings’ quest for publicity took a big step forward.
With her gender confirmation surgery behind her, things seemed to be going smoothly for the 18-year-old who has waited years to have a vagina.
After having his genitals mutilated, things seemed like they might not get immediately worse for the 18 year old who has been groomed for years to say he wants a vagina.
“I was super-excited and eager to get the body that I’ve always wanted and I was so positive,’’ she said looking discouraged from her bed. But after being with her family and getting a surprise visit from her friend Raymond Braun known as “Rainbow Raymond,’’ she began to perk up.
He looked discouraged in his bed as the reality of his genital mutilation was sinking in. However after his family told him he better act right if he wants to stay a celebrity, they had another victim of genital mutilation provide drugs, which perked him right up.

Uncanny Valley

my stand has autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's like one of those uber-fundie Mormon cults where little girls are groomed from literal birth to marry their "uncles"

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino