I Am Jazz - Jazz Jennings discussion thread

Kate Farms Shill

Has slain countless pelicans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How fucked in the head do you have to be to think "so mom can force him to keep his newly-created fuckhole open for use through an unending painful and humiliating process he abhors" is a valid reason to do an unnecessary and irreversible surgery on a minor?

I can see how a well-meaning parent can hear their tween/young teen in real emotional pain over alleged gender dysphoria and think they're doing the best thing by getting them on hormones/blockers. Both of these things have been touted as safe, effective, and necessary treatments that will keep them alive and happy now and can be undone in the future if they grow out of this phase. I can see how a well-meaning parent would let their GNC kid go by a new name and pronouns because that's also reversible. Even if the kids in school won't let them live it down, as soon as they graduate and introduce themselves to college classmates or co-workers it's over.

But this? I can't imagine being told the reality of SRS, being told your kid will undergo an invasive, painful, irreversible surgery for mostly cosmetic reasons, and that the best case scenario, the "this surgery went as well as any SRS surgery ever has" cases, he ends up with an open wound he has to keep open through a time-consuming process for the rest of his life, that there is absolutely no going back at this point, and being like "yep sign us up! I can't wait to sexually assault my minor son with dildos while he screams in pain before he's old enough to be out of my home!" There is no way in my mind that I can frame this as a parent thinking they were doing the right thing and this is harmless.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Zachary "Zinnia Jones" Antolak drew my attention to this paper, "Age Is Just a Number: WPATH-Affiliated Surgeons’ Experiences and Attitudes Toward Vaginoplasty in Transgender Females Under 18 Years of Age in the United States". The author interviewed 20 genital butchers, about half of which had operated on minors. People who follow the shenanigans of Jaron and his mom will feel a sense of deja vu. Apparently surgeons are really worried that post-op kids would just stop dilating when they enter college, and one of the rationale for early operation is that the kids would have a period of time when their parents will remind (or help) them to dilate!

Mom knows best.
Kinda proves that they also know that there is some influence by the parents and the kids might not be completely into it. Kids who get piercings don't just remove them in college because they want to wear them. Kids with diabetes don't stop using insulin during college because they know the importance of it.

This ain't just about control or controlling mothers, I think they know this surgery has a high chance to fail and they can't trust young people to keep on because it's too painful and embarrassing to go through all the procedures that follow and they would give up. They need to be forced into it by an adult so their "vaginas" can have a chance of success.

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
I always thought SRS was an placebo instead of relying on the sunken cost fallacy. But either way it goes, the kid is still fucked up in the head.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Apparently surgeons are really worried that post-op kids would just stop dilating when they enter college, and one of the rationale for early operation is that the kids would have a period of time when their parents will remind (or help) them to dilate!
Why would they do that? I thought these were totally mature individuals completely capable of making an irrevocable decision to chop off their cocks. I don't suppose the opportunity to make tens of thousands of dollars every cock chop motivates these "doctors."

They need to be forced into it by an adult so their "vaginas" can have a chance of success.
They know they have to force this shit on minors if they're going to continue to make loads of money because anyone rational would not do this.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
"There was little concern over the younger adolescent and herability to physically withstand the invasive procedure comparedwith a middle-age or elderly patient." Scary to thing that so little concern was made to the people they did surgery on.

This limitiation is important it would make me as a researcher really question the responses with a grain of salt:
" Another consideration isthe collegial relationship be-tween the study authors and some of the participants; thesurgeons might not have been entirely forthcoming in theirresponses because of impression management or concerns oflosing anonymity in a professional community limited to a fewhundred members."

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
I think jazz is in for a lifetime of misery. She is messed up mentally and now, physically. The surgery has mutilated her and her parents supporting, even pushing this bs, are gonna be surprised when jazz actually matures and develops a brain and realizes how screwed up she is both physically and mentally. She is going to turn on them and blame them.

Right now she is basking in the haze of surgery, attention, delusional support and drugs but that will all fade away soon and she will end up more depressed than ever.

Im curious if anyone has seen this short documentary. Its called "I want my sex back" and is 27 minutes long. It interviews 3 people (born male) who underwent a sex change to become women in their younger days. Now they are older, wiser and even embarrassed by their stupidity and the damage they did to their bodies with surgery. They want to warn others not to get srs.

One of them, Walt, runs a website and phone hotline for people dealing with transgender issues. They know that regret is real and that the big build-up of expectations that this will make their lives complete and they would just be happy if they had their SRS, hormones, boobs, etc. But in reality, nothing will ever be enough and there will always be unhappy because srs, plastic surgery, hormones and meds will never be enough because their problem is mental, not physical.

Emo Crow Fumikage

Snake? Snake? Saaaaaaaake?
kiwifarms.net
Wait I had to check the link in the OP about her book being banned and what in the fuck?

In 2017, I Am Jazz was challenged at Rocklin Academy Gateway in California after the book was read aloud in a kindergarten class. The school has a policy in which students can bring in books from home to be read aloud. A student in the class was undergoing gender transition, and she brought in the copy of I Am Jazz that was read to the class.
This is proof California should be given back to Mexico.
A student.
Undergoing gender transition.
In kindergarten.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to point that out but, holy shit, that made me do a fucking double-take. I guess I shouldn't be so surprised though, given that this is California we're talking about.
I don't think Mexico will want California back. Any chance we could saw it off of the US or something?

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A student.
Undergoing gender transition.
In kindergarten.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to point that out but, holy shit, that made me do a fucking double-take. I guess I shouldn't be so surprised though, given that this is California we're talking about.
I don't think Mexico will want California back. Any chance we could saw it off of the US or something?
there are a bunch of kindergarten transitioners in big cities (NY, LA, Seattle, etc), it's a fucked up situation. No one knows what to do about the obvious insanity of this movement because they don't want to be rude and there is no real mechanism to tell these parents to stop. CPS does not do anything. You can get sued or shamed if you say it should be done later or is wrong.

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
Jazz's reoccurring explanation for knowing he was trans just shy of learning about ABCs and colors was him having a dream about "the good fairy turning [his] penis into a vagina".

Which poses a question--how does he KNOW what these things even are? When I was a kid, it was just boy parts and girl parts, and even then I don't think anyone really even thought of them besides stupid potty humor stuff. It's a load of bullshit.

The good fairy would have taken Jazz away from his parents if fairy tales really came true.

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
Jazz's reoccurring explanation for knowing he was trans just shy of learning about ABCs and colors was him having a dream about "the good fairy turning [his] penis into a vagina".

Which poses a question--how does he KNOW what these things even are? When I was a kid, it was just boy parts and girl parts, and even then I don't think anyone really even thought of them besides stupid potty humor stuff. It's a load of bullshit.

The good fairy would have taken Jazz away from his parents if fairy tales really came true.
I would blame the schools, but he was pulled out.

I would blame the internet, but it turns out that his mom had a leash on him. (Big surprise)

I would blame his mother for coaching him, but that's too easy for me.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
The one morbidly positive thing here is that at least people who encourage this shit are sterlizing themselves and their children, so eventually they'll all just be dead.
Except, some of these people try to adopt children and they aer allowed because being told "no" is offensive and bigotry. There were a couple of cases of lesbians who tried to trans their child. If Jazz lives enough to try to adopt kids, he would fuck them up too with her fucked up notions about sexuality.

TarrasqueSlayer

Actual human being, no tentacles whatsoever.
kiwifarms.net
Hedge your bets on how this kid's going to end up.

A: He joins the 40% club

B: He stays in mommy's grip forever.

C: Detransitions (Best case scenario).

D: He stays a troon but screws over his shitty mom.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Detransitions would be my prediction. His current environment is basically a cult, where he doesn’t get to experience anything outside of his mother/TLC’s control. Once the show ends, it’s a question of whether Mommy Dearest will have the resources to maintain that world. Once that artificial existence breaks down, I think we’ll most likely see detransitioning or reluctantly continuing as trans out of the sunk cost fallacy.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net

He’s gonna be a mini David Reimer and be memoryholed/renounced by the sjw-trans collective.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

E: he ends up in the grip of a fucked up addiction (eating, shopping, drugs, plastic surgery, etc)

That's my personal bet. Detransition isn't the best case scenario because taking testosterone after pediatric puberty block + SRS is going to make whatever male tissues are left there grow a lot, and that may make the situation even worse in his crotchal region. Even men who went through puberty before a dick inversion surgery sometimes have problems with left over erectile tissue engorging and causing pain with arousal, and that is on men where the structures are much easier to identify. The surgeons had no chance to know what will grow/swell if they give jazz testosterone. I hope he just identifies as asexual and jumps in with that crowd, it is basically true. He just happens to be asexual because of medical experiments instead of being born that way.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino