I Am Jazz - Jazz Jennings discussion thread

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
Harvard is officially dead. All credibility? Gone.
They took dumbass David Hogg, now they're taking Jarod Bloshinky.
Next thing we know, they'll be taking Danielle Bregoli in '21. Not that I have anything against her. She may be trash but she owns being trash.
They're doing this to distract from the fact that they've been sued over admissions discriminating against Asians. It's like when Nike went under fire for their products being made in sweatshops and they got Kaepernick as a woke spokesperson to shift the narrative to "look at those racists destroying their Nikes because they don't like Kaepernick".

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Harvard is officially dead. All credibility? Gone.
They took dumbass David Hogg, now they're taking Jarod Bloshinky.
Next thing we know, they'll be taking Danielle Bregoli in '21. Not that I have anything against her. She may be trash but she owns being trash.
The ivies have been about elite networking for quite some time now. Any education that happens there is purely incidental.

Dude, can you spoiler that shit next time? Those are some fugly pictures even by Jazz standards.

Kate Farms Shill

the bravest little spoonie
kiwifarms.net
I thought male faces had longer philtrums in general. Does anyone know if this is because he was chemically castrated as a lad or just a fluke of genetics?

TheGreatCitracett

IT HAS GIVEN 2 MEN A BONER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought male faces had longer philtrums in general. Does anyone know if this is because he was chemically castrated as a lad or just a fluke of genetics?
Probably a bit of both. He got neutered as a kid so his face never grew. He already had a big nose, and since your ears and nose never stop growing it's only going to get worse.

Maybe it's some weird troon evolutionary adaptation?

Can't call you that chick with the mustache if you've got no place for one to grow!
Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

Last edited:

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
Ew. What the fuck is up with her fucking face? Horrible-ass makeup job to whoever did that. The troon shines way too obviously here.
He looks like a dorky Jewish boy especially when his ears are out from behind his hair. All those chemicals, all that surgery, and it's still really obvious. Surprised a nose job hasn't been on the agenda because that is, as they call it in the business, a Schnozz.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
I thought she said she decided weeks ago to turn down Harvard. Harvard wont let her film, her mom worries that jazz wont dilate like she should and of course jazz has shown many times that she is still very immature and dependent.

Not that any of this matters anyway. Jazz already has a career as a profession basketcase so i have 0% faith that she will get a degree of any substance ( other than bs degrees like womens studies and i doubt she could do that).

she looks like she is aging at warp speed. She is only a teen but the wrinkles by her eyes make her look older and harsh.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
So Jazz can accidentally bite off his nose to spite his face any time he tries to eat a veggie burger, eh?

The Ivies have never selected students based purely on academics. Yale, for instance, hyped its law school by publicizing that an incoming class included a published novelist and a gravedigger. They like salting the swots with, as Alan Rickman put it, "interesting people."

Since they get hundreds of applications for every seat, they can pick out a few with media presence and dozens with generous families like Jared Kushner's while still fitting in the legacy students and enough swots to keep the academic stats up. The Asian overload has been due to the generous families factor plus the need for stat-preserving swots.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
she looks like she is aging at warp speed. She is only a teen but the wrinkles by her eyes make her look older and harsh.
Honestly she is doing quite well despite the arrested puberty fucking her face up. Laugh lines like that are normal.

The latest shots are really more of a "digital cameras process reds weirdly" than a "holy shit wtf is wrong with her makeup".

I actually am very :optimistic: that Jazz will get a generic BA in literature or a degree in business, quietly undergo FFS after graduation, then disappear into a stable, unremarkable life (for troon standards, anyway).

I also had a thought: her college applications would have been under the name Jared Bloshinsky, unless there was a legal name change.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
"""Her""" smile looks so forced.
It's a weird sort of moue- I guarantee you his front teeth are located below his lower lip in that picture.
E: Now that I think about it, it's almost the exact same face I make when I have an almond husk stuck beneath my teeth and I'm trying to get it out without using my hands.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino