I am not a licensed lawyer - Fuck you @artilleryfroth you jackass

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I’m projecting you on to the feeling of them
You should work on processing anger and rejection in healthier ways, because us male feminists have put in a lot of work on your behalf trying to convince people that women are just as intelligent and rational as men, and now it's like you're going out of your way to embarrass us.

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
You should work on processing anger and rejection in healthier ways, because us male feminists have put in a lot of work on your behalf trying to convince people that women are just as intelligent and rational as men, and now it's like you're going out of your way to embarrass us.
Piss off and keep earning a quarter of my salary, you douchebag

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Piss off and keep earning a quarter of my salary, you douchebag
I know your salary is just a pension, so that's probably not the best angle to come at me from. I'm just trying to understand why you're being so antagonistic and lend a sympathetic ear before you make yourself look any stupider than you already have.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
This is one of the most autistic things I have seen in a while, including the politisperg safe space. I only recently found out our very own John Goodman enthusiast wasn't a lawyer, and not once would it cross my mind to threaten to report him to the mods for that, and as long as AnOminous isn't giving out legal advice to people, this isn't even a legal issue either.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What, you expect people to tell the truth on the internet?

Fucking lol

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
how much 😣😣I hate😡😡 🌚niggers🌚🌚. I Just got back 🚗 from Walmart🏪💲 was picking up👐 some 🍴food🍝...I went to check 🏧out 💵 and was paying💸💸 with my 💳discover card💳 which👉👉 has an 🎆American flag🎆👍👍👏👏 on it, well the machine 💻📟wasn't reading👀📖 the card💳...Well apparently 🍝🍝food stamp 💵💵cards look👀👀 like my credit 💳 card so the 😍lovely 👅👅fat Negress🌚💦💦💦 behind ⤵ the counter..talking 👄👄 so loudly 🔈🔉🔊🔊📣📣 like niggers🌚 do, said 👄"you probly aint got 🚫🚫no mo 🛃money💰💰 on you ebt card shuga"👄 I looked 😬 at her 😡and said "what!" 😵😵She💦💦 replies "yo food stamps" i said😭😭 "no its a credit card"😤😤😤...she 💦💦💦says "you👉 aint ⛔ got 😱 to lie 😰😰 shuga we all hurtn 😢😢😢😭😭 now a days📆"..I looked 😤😤👀👀at her 💦and handed her💦💦 my card 💳and said "👀see 👀the ⬆top⬆it says 📃D.I.S.C.O.V.E.R📄 not 🚫 free hand ✋👋out 👊👎card💳"..she💦💦💦 ran🏃🏃 😰😰 it on her 💦end 💦and it went through➡➡➡..All I'm 🙋getting😫😫 at is that 🌚🌚nigger🌚🌚 culture 🔎🔎which📚 has been the same💡💡💡 🔬for years 📅📆📇is now seeping📈 more than ever📉📉📉 into white 🙌🙌culture I'm proud🙅 of the fact 📓i have 💯💯💯good👌👌👌👌👍👌👍👌👍👍😭😭😭😜😜😜 credit 💳and a 🔖nice 🔖🏢place🏦🏣 to live🌎🌎🌎 and a 🔖🔖nice🚗🚘 car🚘🚗 I have 🏁pride 🚩🚩in the things 📦i own🔒🔒 but now 🕓🕣🕜🕓it seems 😕😕😒😒no matter 😣😣what race😯 you are its the 🚻🚻social 🚸🚸🚸norm 🚾to accept 📥📥handouts📨 and be😴😴😴😴 lazy.✝✝GOD✝✝ DAMN ❌❌❌❌IT WHAT HAPPENED TO ☑☑WHITE💯💯 PRIDE🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌!! I 👀see👀 it all the fucking 🕓🕓🕓time 🕜🕜🕜whites⬛⬛⬛⬛ with food 🍞🍔stamps📝📝 when my wife😍😘👩👩💦💦 was in 📘📓📚college🍻☕☕ she💦💦 worked😰😰 at a ⭕circle⭕ k 🆗gas 💨station🏪..she 😍😍would come💦💦💦💦💦 home 🏤and tell 😄😄me😊😊 about how🚸 people🚸🚸 would come 💦💦in and buy 💰20💰 bucks💵💵 worth 💲of 🍫🍬candy🍬🍭 with there 🍜🍝food stamps📝📝 whites⬛💯 acting the same as the 🍲Mexicans🚣..and it 💔💔breaks my💔💔 fucking💔💔 heart💔💔💔💔💔 to see 👀👀this whites⬛💯💯👌 being complacent 🙍with there 💩shity💩 lives 💀👻💀👻they stay 🙇drunk🍺🍺 and 🚬smoke🚬 weed 🍀🍀💨💨and hang out 👬with 🙈🙉🙊 blacks🙈🙉🙊 and 👾 Mexicans👾 and 🔊🔊🔊🔊blare rap 🎤🎤from there 📢speakers📢 and it 😫😫fucking😦😦 kills😵😵 we as a white⬛💯💯🔝🔝🎆🎆🌟🌟 race🏁🏁 are so 🚼🚼much better🚹🚹 than this😒😒...Fuck wake😨😨😨😨 up⬆⬆⬆ white⬛💯⬛💯⬛💯 people🚹🚹🚹🚹 are race🏁🚼💯 is fucking 💀💀dead💀💀(im aware 🙎🙎im 👳preaching 👵to the choir 🎶🎶🎶cut ✂✂me😊 some slack 😰😰im venting♨♨)if we🚻🚸🚹🚺 keep 🛅🛅🛅this up🔝🔝⬆⬆↕⬆!!!! ⛪✝god✝⛪🙌🙏 damn-it 💁😭😭.
As I was reading this a bald eagle flew over my house and shit on my car.