I am not a licensed lawyer - Fuck you @artilleryfroth you jackass

Not Vordrak

I'm not Samuel Collingwood Smith
kiwifarms.net
Sadly, no. Frankly, that should be a reportable offense, if it isn't already.
1613593994017.png

@AnOminous your days are numbered.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I only recently found out our very own John Goodman enthusiast wasn't a lawyer, and not once would it cross my mind to threaten to report him to the mods for that, and as long as AnOminous isn't giving out legal advice to people, this isn't even a legal issue either.
This would be the very least of this user's and site's legal concerns at any given time. Same thing with the recent $GME/financial talk recently, "this is not financial advice, don't sue me if you lose money," there are worse places to get investing tips online but if you lose your kid's college fund because you spent it on some reposted /biz/ memes on the underbelly of an internet gossip forum with anonymous users, who you gonna serve the legal papers to?

Give legal advice, give investment tips. If people take it and it fucks their life up all we ask is that you write it up in an entertaining way or lose your cool in a very public manner so we can share some laughs.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
This would be the very least of this user's and site's legal concerns at any given time. Same thing with the recent $GME/financial talk recently, "this is not financial advice, don't sue me if you lose money," there are worse places to get investing tips online but if you lose your kid's college fund because you spent it on some reposted /biz/ memes on the underbelly of an internet gossip forum with anonymous users, who you gonna serve the legal papers to?

Give legal advice, give investment tips. If people take it and it fucks their life up all we ask is that you write it up in an entertaining way or lose your cool in a very public manner so we can share some laughs.
It's definitely not good to do that anywhere because if you do it here you're more likely to do it IRL, at least I would. Whenever an attorney gives legal advice, they're creating an attorney-client relationship under rules of professional conduct, so it's better just never to give advice unless you're willing to take a person on as a client.

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
It's definitely not good to do that anywhere because if you do it here you're more likely to do it IRL, at least I would. Whenever an attorney gives legal advice, they're creating an attorney-client relationship under rules of professional conduct, so it's better just never to give advice unless you're willing to take a person on as a client.
It’s a criminal offence in many countries, including his, to pretend to be a lawyer.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It’s a criminal offence in many countries, including his, to pretend to be a lawyer.
No it isn't. It's illegal to practice law without a license or hold yourself out as a lawyer, which I haven't done, your pathetic, cretin-level reading comprehension to the contrary. Not to fucking express opinions on legal subjects, or do legal research, or talk about the law.

But if you're in a bar and you pick up a chick by pretending to be a lawyer, instead of a Navy SEAL like a normal person, that's not actually illegal, you imbecile.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
No it isn't. It's illegal to practice law without a license or hold yourself out as a lawyer, which I haven't done, your pathetic, cretin-level reading comprehension to the contrary. Not to fucking express opinions on legal subjects, or do legal research, or talk about the law.

But if you're in a bar and you pick up a chick by pretending to be a lawyer, instead of a Navy SEAL like a normal person, that's not actually illegal, you imbecile.
That's exactly what a devious criminal fraudster like yourself would say. Now, any last words before this court finds you guilty and sentences you to death?

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net

Glad to know that you’re only doing that, since there are hundreds of posts where you pretend to be a lawyer and are always wrong, because you’re thick.
Why do you like showing what an uneducated moron you are?

data-analysis-cosby

kiwifarms.net
Glad to know that you’re only doing that, since there are hundreds of posts where you pretend to be a lawyer and are always wrong, because you’re thick.
He's shown plenty of receipts to the contrary. You're the only person lying in this thread. Would you shut the fuck up already?

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. First I haven't and second it wouldn't even be illegal if I claimed to be a Supreme Court Justice and talked mad shit. I don't believe you're a lawyer because you don't know a fucking thing.
Why would I touch the poo? I am just sick of seeing people ask it for advice and say it has legal knowledge.
I've never offered legal advice which you would know if you had the foggiest notion what the phrase even means.

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
He's shown plenty of receipts to the contrary. You're the only person lying in this thread. Would you shut the fuck up already?
Go on then, let’s see her receipts - for what exactly? AnOminous has been pretending to be a lawyer for years. This isn’t the only site they’ve been scamming on.
Please show receipts - everyone on this site knows they’ve been scamming as a lawyer.