I am not a licensed lawyer - Fuck you @artilleryfroth you jackass

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. First I haven't and second it wouldn't even be illegal if I claimed to be a Supreme Court Justice and talked mad shit. I don't believe you're a lawyer because you don't know a fucking thing.

I've never offered legal advice which you would know if you had the foggiest notion what the phrase even means.
I saw your sad GoFund me for “muh paralegal diploma” you sad fuck.
I’m going to post all your stuff if you don’t back off.

data-analysis-cosby

kiwifarms.net
Go on then, let’s see her receipts - for what exactly? AnOminous has been pretending to be a lawyer for years. This isn’t the only site they’ve been scamming on.
Please show receipts - everyone on this site knows they’ve been scamming as a lawyer.
How about the first post in the thread with multiple screencaps of times he's said "I'm not a lawyer"? Can't get easier than that.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I saw your sad GoFund me for “muh paralegal diploma” you sad fuck.
I’m going to post all your stuff if you don’t back off.
I've said this before, I'll say it again.
1613680424905.png
Who the fuck exactly do you think you're trying to intimidate anyway?

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
Ask an actual lawyer rather than a very stupid legal secretary (they are just typists)?
Why the fuck am I going to waste a real lawyer's time and my own time to ask something like "What kind penalty do you think this retard will face for the illegal things he's done?" in regards to the actions of a lolcow?