I am so sad about this | 05-15-21 -

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Calling it now: it's complete clickbait, or something not worth being sad about.

At least she admits she just "collects" all those earrings and doesn't wear them. They "bring her joy and happiness and they're cute and there's so many unique ones out there". Ok. Collecting them brings her joy, but then why does she want to part with them? Did she figure out that having the money is better than having the trash jewelry?

EDIT: I didn't think this would be worth watching but it was actually pretty funny. The petulant ending was perfect.

Last edited:

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn trying to be a businessgorl. At least it’s better than another mukbang. Still though, very boring video and it’s mostly Al not understanding how selling online works and needing to refund people because she put “mystery earrings” instead of “earrings” and it got reported.

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
She discussed online about having a passion for owning and running a small business. Since when? We all know her only passion is blowing cash on plastic shit and filling her body with trash of the same quality.

She is a trash person, filling her life with more trash and is incapable of the most basic of tasks. I can't imagine the shit show that would be a small business run by Fat Amber. She can't even upload regularly or produce content interesting to anyone other than feeders and that requires such minimal effort.

Perhaps she can create her own reverse Weight Watchers becasue let's be honest, gaining weight is the only thing she seems to be successful at.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She wants us to know that she is "constantly rearranging [my] bathroom sink." Proceeds to show that she's added whatever shit perfume those nasty Kardashian critters sell to the counter. Yes, such rearrange!

Eating KFC: mac and cheese AND one of those bowls they throw layers of their shit in.

Earreeens are her "passion", y'all!

Hawks her depop store to unhaul her craptastic eareens.

Next day: woe is Big Al, so happy yesterday, not so much today, reported for selling mystery bags of shitty earreens. Some sob story about "linking her paypal to her bank account" and claims she will be going to the bank to have them help with that. She's a titan of business, y'all!

(For those who are unaware, it takes about two minutes to link a bank account to a paypal account, and you don't even need to go to the bank to do it.)

She's salty that people ruin all her fun with negativity, as if this is everyone's fault but hers - so, the usual.

Claims to be staying WAY below her WW points, because why eat when you're not hungry, as if she doesn't mindlessly eat while she's sitting around on her shelf ass all day long.

Shows all the snacks she bought, thinks that because she now has sugar-laden snack bars, she won't be thinking about snacking while shopping for groceries. Sure, Jan.

Tries a bar, rates it a 6. Claims not to like protein bars if they have that "protein taste". WTF?

Can't believe she went from being shhhuuupr excited about her depop junk to being "I haz a sad" and "being harrassed" about it.

MUY MENTALZ I HAZ THINGS GOIN' ON THAT I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT!

Was trying to pawn off her jewelry to keep her mind off shit. Here's something to keep your mind off shit: get up and walk around and exercise some, lardass.

Keeps whining that everything she loves and enjoys keeps getting taken away from her, and all the haydurs just follow her around. Brings up (again - she's just plagiarizing herself) that she could post a picture of her cat to IG and she'd get nasty comments. As I've repeatedly said, Big Al, if you don't like comments, the turn them off or don't read them. This shit, like your other shit, is your responsibility.

Hates the haydurs, sudden ending.

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's selling her earreens. She says she's shthuuuper excited about doing "bigger and better" things and that selling earreens will help distract her from the overwhelming (yet unnamed) "stuff she's going through". In spite of this, she looks incredibly unenthusiastic and duller in the eyes than usual.

"I don't even collect them to wear them. I just collect them to have them."

You're a hoarder, ALR. Like, she says this like it's super normal to have thousands of pairs of earrings you don't have any intention of wearing.

She was selling "mystery" earrings. People reported her (YouTube viewers, she says, though... how? When the video wasn't up yet?) Guess that's against the TOS and now she needs to actually go to the bank to have them help her with linking her account to her PayPal so she can refund people.

"I knew I was gonna get reported but I didn't know it was against the rules to sell mystery earreens." lolwut

Something was making her happy and now she's sad because she broke the rules and people reported her and ruined errything.

She does a haul of WW snacks. Deja vu. She bought a crate of this shit when she was still living with Eric and Ricky and I'm pretty sure she gave them to Rafe.

Instacart confirmed -- bitch doesn't leave the house anymore.

WW crap gets a 6/10. "I don't really like protein foods." Uh huh.

She was so excited, guize. Routine! Responsibility! Things to do! ALWAYS WANTED TO SELL JEWELRY! But she got harassed. She bought a bunch of supplies off Amazon to ship things "respectfully".

*inserts clips from this very video to remind us how 'eztaddic' she was*

But *sigh* I guess it's just not gonna work out for her, guize. She just -- she just can't believe it. Everything she loves and enjoys gets taken away from her. She has a following who hates her. TikTok used to be shthooo fun but haydurs followed her from YouTube and then they found her Instagram and fat-phobia'd it. "And no matter what I go online, the trolls and they come for me find me and they attack me and ruin EVERYTHING... I guess I really shouldn't be surprised at this point."

So... you could try making money *not* as a social media personality? Oh wait, you're unemployable. BTW, how was this going to be a career for her? Was she gonna keep buying junk jewelry by the pound on eBay and reselling it to her fans? Honey, you are not smart enough to run a home business. The concept of paying bolth corporate and personal income tax will probably give her a stroke trying to wrap her head around.

Anyway. I'm sure she's starting to hurt for money a bit. But don't worry, when her venture failed she bought $200 of WW snacks to cheer herself up.

Edit to acknowledge multiple ninjas.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
But *sigh* I guess it's just not gonna work out for her, guize. She just -- she just can't believe it. Everything she loves and enjoys gets taken away from her. She has a following who hates her. TikTok used to be shthooo fun but haydurs followed her from YouTube and then they found her Instagram and fat-phobia'd it. "And no matter what I go online, the trolls and they come for me find me and they attack me and ruin EVERYTHING... I guess I really shouldn't be surprised at this point."
VictimLynn, always lurking!

So... you could try making money *not* as a social media personality? Oh wait, you're unemployable. BTW, how was this going to be a career for her? Was she gonna keep buying junk jewelry by the pound on eBay and reselling it to her fans? Honey, you are not smart enough to run a home business. The concept of paying bolth corporate and personal income tax will probably give her a stroke trying to wrap her head around.

Anyway. I'm sure she's starting to hurt for money a bit. But don't worry, when her venture failed she bought $200 of WW snacks to cheer herself up.

Edit to acknowledge multiple ninjas.

I, for one, woul love to see our non state- and federal-TaxPayingLynn being hauled off by state and/or federal law enforcement. They do NOT fuck around with that shit. If she really needs the money, she could PPV it. I know I'd watch that shit. Hell, I'd watch every episode of DeadbeatLynn right up to the moment she has to turn herself in to prison and thus turn over her phone.

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
VictimLynn, always lurking!

I, for one, woul love to see our non state- and federal-TaxPayingLynn being hauled off by state and/or federal law enforcement. They do NOT fuck around with that shit. If she really needs the money, she could PPV it. I know I'd watch that shit. Hell, I'd watch every episode of DeadbeatLynn right up to the moment she has to turn herself in to prison and thus turn over her phone.
And you know half the Williams Hill Clan are sovcits who would give ALR the best legal advice ever. It would be the greatest YouTube series of all time.

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to add another thing. I like perfume too, but the way Al stores those Kardashian perfumes looks absolutely dumb. It looks like it would be easy to accidentally knock them over and have the bottles break. Her idea of home decorating wouldn’t bother me if it didn’t look so haphazard. I really shouldn’t be expecting much, but that was a minor thing that peeved me.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
And you know half the Williams Hill Clan are sovcits who would give ALR the best legal advice ever. It would be the greatest YouTube series of all time.

"It's totes cool, gorl, doncha worry none 'bout them sales, income, and payroll taxes! We'll show them thar DAs and judges what fer!"
I have to add another thing. I like perfume too, but the way Al stores those Kardashian perfumes looks absolutely dumb. It looks like it would be easy to accidentally knock them over and have the bottles break. Her idea of home decorating wouldn’t bother me if it didn’t look so haphazard. I really shouldn’t be expecting much, but that was a minor thing that peeved me.

You mean they might be knocked asunder by a giant beetus paw? Perish the thought!

Well, maybe so after all.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
What a stupid idiot. No one took anything away from you, you dum dum, you apparently didn't follow the TOS. Also, what kind of retarded business buys things at retail price and sells them used at a markup? Oh yeah, Amber does, cuz she's stupid and doesn't know what wholesale is. This isn't clothing worn by Kate Winselt, or Adam Sandler, that people like your beloved Trisha Paytas will buy, it's Fat Amber's crusty old earrings and you don't even get to pick your pair. Will they at least come with a "certificate of authenticity" handwritten, ala King Cobra JFS? If you want a pair of clean new earrings that are like what she has just watch the video. They either came from Walmart, Target, or Claires.

Fat Hand can't even wrap a Christmas present and she's worried about her packaging looking good? Why not stuff the earrings in one of those five thousand gift bags you bought? Haven't seen any of those ever again, except maybe when Becky gave you your Advent earrings but you taped and clumsily tore those bags open so no reusing those. No doubt they went straight into the garbage. Wastefulynn.

She quits everything. And she's worse now than she ever was. No endeavor lasts more than a day or two. She already hates those snacks. The fun of organizing them by color is gone. I hope someone tallies up the cost of what she spent and counts how many snacks are already missing. I'm not puzzle-piece enough to bother, but I wonder...

Gotta admit it was pretty funny when she did that Vasaline lens dream sequence and replayed the first part of her video, from an hour ago. "I was happy then. But they took it all away. I'm not allowed to have anything that makes me happy." pffft. shadddup.

Last edited: