I am so sad about this | 05-15-21 -

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I figured it out.

After her Depop store got reported, she went back and recorded the "I'm so happy and this means so much to me" videos. Now, in the present, ALR is distracting from criticism of her handling of this with a "you KNEW this meant SO MUCH to me and you took it away on purpose!" wailing.

That explains a lot of her shiftiness in this video. Liarlynn has had controversy about giveaways and such before, and she probably thought people would care enough to make a big deal of it this time, too.

Enola Straight

Everybody betrayed me! I fed up with this world!
kiwifarms.net
Was it confirmed that her listing got reported? I mean, I don't doubt that it could have been, as many sites have policies against mystery bag type sales, but I also feel like it is in the realm of possibility that she voluntarily took the post down and is only trying to refund people because her peanut brain realized selling her horde would require a modicum of effort on her part. I mean, you can't expect Becky to handle Amber's earreen business AND work full-time as a freelance artist who totally gets several commissions daily.

Scrumption

Job 40:15
kiwifarms.net
Mfw everything I love and enjoy gets taken from me
Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 12.32.40 AM.png

dacwcman68

Local tard forgot password to account
kiwifarms.net
Chris Chan is officially a more savvy businesswoman than ALR based on his previous necklace + autograph + comic + stupid pony card sales alone. That's gotta be a sad pedestal to sit upon (granted, he gets kicked off every website he tries to sell through, but regardless at least he's completed a single sale)

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I figured it out.

After her Depop store got reported, she went back and recorded the "I'm so happy and this means so much to me" videos. Now, in the present, ALR is distracting from criticism of her handling of this with a "you KNEW this meant SO MUCH to me and you took it away on purpose!" wailing.

That explains a lot of her shiftiness in this video. Liarlynn has had controversy about giveaways and such before, and she probably thought people would care enough to make a big deal of it this time, too.

Ah, there's nothing quite like the stench of post hoc ergo hoc from LawyerTalkingLynn. Smells like...BO, wax melts, cat urine, and shitty D-list celeb perfume.

ethots Last Selfie

I am Jack's austic internal dialogue
kiwifarms.net
So she has found that the endorphins from reselling shitty Walmart earrings is good and she seems to be aware that selling "mystery packs" would be problematic but she did it anyways and now it's your fault because she didn't get her endorphins. The lard is going to her brain and she now lives for the cheap satisfactions from things but no longer gets any pleasure from it.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shes such a fucking child.
Amber, youre getting fucking boring lets not pretend you have any self respect here since youve been pimping out your steady decline for years now.
Whip out the fucking legs, show your stomachs and suck it up baby cause if ya dont its welfare city.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The lines down from the corners of the mouth have joined the line up from the original chin and now it's a closed unit. She quits her "no takeout" pledges more often than she quits diets.

View attachment 2174582
looks like a fat fucking wooden puppet.
crooked ass ass chin and misaligned jaw, triple chins and merged chin neck, caveman brow, yellow stained skin, no eyebrows, fat ear flaps, pig nose and yet still eye fucks herself...if that aint mental illness idk what is.
her hair must REEK like shit not to mention dusty mentioned a while back ambers feet stink...every bit of her stinks, dusty even said her breath stank lmao :story: :story: