I am so sad about this | 05-15-21 -

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Well, as we can see, customer service is not her forte. I found it strange that haters would haunt her on the Website. In reality, the haters were customers asking expected questions about the earrings to Amber, and Amber was not having it. So, those same customers complained to Depop which banned her. This makes a lot more sense now.

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, she bought a lot of Weight Watchers snacks and ended up not liking them. We have seen this movie before. They are likely to be given to Rafe or Destiny.
They can use them to cater the reception for their wedding. In three weeks. Which has nothing to do with ALR's mentulz, you guize.
So she’s doing mystery grab bag situation type deals because she’s too fucking lazy to take pictures of them all and make a legitimate listing on them. Nice.

Also: “I don’t want to force myself to eat!” :story:
I don't think she wanted to sell them at all. She needed cash for some reason. The mystery box thing was her way of being able to painstakingly choose her least favorite earrings and tearfully part with them, one by one. If she put up pictures, people might want to buy the ones she likes more (or at least, she'd lose control over which pairs she was parting with, which is the big issue here).

But conveniently, the haydurs reported her and now she can't sell any of them. And on top of that, she has "no idea, guize" how to do refunds so... oh well!

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
Just went on Depop for the first time, typed in 'jewellery mystery boxes' and have 792 search results for people 'breaking Depop's TOS' ... or Fatty is a lazy, lying fat cunt who just didn't want to do any work. As with her dieting; she loves the whole planning stage; it's just when it becomes the time to actually start doing, that she gives up. Then she lies, because that's what sociopathic narcs do.
As for hinting at things behind the scenes - same narc tactics to keep people returning, to find out what. We all have 2 eyes and a brain, Fatty. We already know 75% and can guess the rest.
Your views are down, income down, savings dwindling, want to sell your hoard - but without losing face and no effort on your part. Possibly having to find back-rent you didn't pay thanks to the Kentucky anti-eviction order. Needing to move to somewhere cheaper. Owing medical bills. You hate the state in which you live (but too fat to travel, so will die there) with a butler you hate.
No one to kiss your ass -with less money, less staff on your payroll. At best, your family is indifferent toward you. The love of your life is marrying someone else in less than 3 weeks.
Physically, anything and everything is wrong and will only get worse. Heart, liver, kidneys, legs, cancer, sleeping, breathing...
Mentally, strangely enough, is only that you're a sociopathic narcissist, with stunted growth and situational depression. Everything else is just an excuse for your cunty behaviour.
All this happening whilst you're still desperately trying to save face. At least you have all your WW goodies to feed you, on top of your regular takeout, for the next 2 days.
Fuck you and die, Fatty. FUCK YOU AND DIE.
LoL calm down. Just relax, point, and laugh.

Boomerlynn doesn’t know how to link her bank account to PayPal? She thinks the bank will help her? Or she could call the customer service line for PayPal. But, that would be too easy because muh phone anxiety. :story:

D_Tractor

I'm like the queen of veggies and amazingness.
kiwifarms.net
LoL calm down. Just relax, point, and laugh.

Boomerlynn doesn’t know how to link her bank account to PayPal? She thinks the bank will help her? Or she could call the customer service line for PayPal. But, that would be too easy because muh phone anxiety. :story:
If she banked with a little local bank or credit union they probably would help her with that shit. But she went with the bank with the biggest ad budget because she can afford the monthly fees. Bank of Murca yall.

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
She's currently trying to be Chantal but charging $3 a month MORE to be a channel member while also channeling Fat Amy trying and failing to be a business woman by selling absolute crap.

DePop absolutely allows mystery bags/bundles and there are hundreds of them for earrings. However, homegorl was also (allegedly) charging $15 shipping for 3 pairs of earrings. There's greedy and then there's Amberlyyn Greed.

It's not that haydurs that ruins things for you, Big Al. It's your greed and laziness.
More like she charged 15$ for ONE pair of earrings. ZMicheal said each pair was 10 and 5 for shipping. He was ready to fuck with ALR and spend 30USD for 3 pairs of earrings and 15USD for shipping each one. Legend
I’m intrigued by this bank thing. Imagine selling items online and telling your customers you can’t refund them until your bank opens on Monday.

I know on PayPal you can link your bank account by using your online banking ID. I would imagine Amberlynn has an app/online sign-in with her bank so she can monitor her transactions. Could her bank be so small/local that PayPal doesn’t offer the online sign-in option? Not likely. And even so, she should have her account number somewhere in her files in case of an emergency. I don’t understand how she gets herself into these situations.
My experience with a bank with 2 physical locations and paypal was literally not that hard. My brother deals with paypal/ebay A LOT and he uses the same bank. I'm MOTI cause she's so fucking dumb lol. "She forgot her bank info" I BET she forgot what bank she even uses. How does she even check her balance if she forgot her bank info. Also, what bank info does she not remember? If you can check your balance over the phone, you have your acct number and the routing info is on the front page of every bank website I've been on. Did she forget her password? That's the only thing I can think of, for real. I wonder if she forgot her paypal password and she thinks the bank could help her.

NosferatuORG

kiwifarms.net
Her face looks so old...
Amazing how much damage the wrong food and quantaty can do to the body.
Her Ww diet is already on the fail side of the rode.
One day she will say she has extra points from previous days and eat a bit more and then loose control. She needs proper guidance and training. She is to stubbern to recoqnize she is stupid.
There is this saying in my lang that describes her well and I will do a translate: A fool is not a real fool if he is not stubborn

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She looks defeated. She keeps hinting at "dealing with stuff" & not good things going on - I don't think anybody in her chat is biting & pleading with her to reveal what's so awful... which guarantees she'll spill it. So other than being increasingly planet sized, DSquared getting married in 3 weeks or so & probably being turned down for WLS... wonder what's giving her The Grims?

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wonder what's giving her The Grims?
Easy, it's money and the lack thereof. Pretty obvious by the last few videos and desperate attempts to sell her hoard of earrings, her attempt to sell live chat memberships, her woe is me attitude, reincarnation of WW for the 99th time, etc.

The days of the upload yet another boring video and watch the Ushekels roll in gravy train has run right off the tracks.

Despite her absolute stupidity, no one can convince me she doesn't see this. And while she may not be absolutely broke yet, the writing on the wall is certainly there for the world to see, if they choose to look.

Desperation is staring back at her when she eye fucks herself in the camera these days. 30 years old, 543 lbs., no job skills, nothing accomplished with her life and now going broke. Reality is a wicked bitch, more cunty than even she is. And she can't rebrand, Day 1, or muh mentalz and haydurs her way out of it.

There you have it, The Grims have come home to roost because nobody really gives a shit about her or her "lovelies" anymore.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
"She forgot her bank info" I BET she forgot what bank she even uses. How does she even check her balance if she forgot her bank info. Also, what bank info does she not remember? If you can check your balance over the phone, you have your acct number and the routing info is on the front page of every bank website I've been on. Did she forget her password? That's the only thing I can think of, for real. I wonder if she forgot her paypal password and she thinks the bank could help her.

No way in hell she regularly does any reconciling of her account (which you should do at least once a quarter if you're a lazy git, and monthly if you want to know where you stand, money-wise). She's just as much a fool with her money as she is with her weight, as we all know. But I'd love to see the looks on the faces of the people at the bank if she actually waddled in there and bitched about linking her paypal account (although we all know this is not going to happen).

She looks defeated. She keeps hinting at "dealing with stuff" & not good things going on - I don't think anybody in her chat is biting & pleading with her to reveal what's so awful... which guarantees she'll spill it. So other than being increasingly planet sized, DSquared getting married in 3 weeks or so & probably being turned down for WLS... wonder what's giving her The Grims?

A dying channel? A sudden realization that she literally has no talents other than eating herself to planet size? Fuming that "other youtubers" don't get the shit she does, even though they do and we know it? Feeling blue about the upcoming nuptials of her true love, betrothed to someone else? Pissy because the number of ambabies in her comments are shrinking (by a lot - in the last two, I only counted a handful) and people are not kissing her ass as they used to? Quite the deep question!

Edit: @Slappy McGherkin and I on the same page, as usual.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Desperation is staring back at her when she eye fucks herself in the camera these days. 30 years old, 543 lbs., no job skills, nothing accomplished with her life and now going broke. Reality is a wicked bitch, more cunty than even she is. And she can't rebrand, Day 1, or muh mentalz and haydurs her way out of it.
It is amazing how inept she is. Most adults would have no problem with day-to-day activities like linking their bank to various websites, selling items on eBay, Etsy or at a table at various fairs or sales.

It is obvious that Amber has had everything done for her. A teacher at school signed her to WW, foster parents signed her to clubs, Krystal's parents, Destiny, etc. If she had a problem, someone else would fix it. YouTube made it worst. If she had a problem with her camera, she would buy another one, and so on. Her mother saw this and wanted to help Amber "adulting", but Amber knows better and would stay in her morass. Unfortunately for Amber, Becky is pretty well useless and she would be out if the money stops flowing. You would imagine that if your partner has money trouble, you would try to help by getting at least a part-time job, but Becky would have none of it. She would rather do her hobby, oblivious of what is happening around her.

Yes, Amber is desperate, and there is no one to help. The Patreon, now the Depop debacle, and with the upcoming Membership Live likely disaster, she is trying everything but she is too inept and too lazy to make them work.

Clown Baby

die in a volcano, bi--HI TRAVONDA!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish I could be a fly on the wall during the bank transaction she's claiming will happen: a gigantic smelly shut-in, dressed in Torrid Barbie gear and with foundation two shades too light smeared all over her face waddling her ass all the way to the bank to get information she could have gotten at home in 3 seconds, either by calling the bank's hotline or digging up her checkbook. Even if Amber never used a single check in her life, when she opened the account they gave her a sample checkbook which has her account and routing number on it. With the way she hoards, you know that shit is in a box someplace in her apartment.

No matter how kind or professional they are, the rep who handles this non-transaction is going to have a laugh at her expense in the back room.

Valhalla

kiwifarms.net
She wants so badly to be like the other cute, trendy girls on YouTube that she follows and creates her personality around. She prob needs the money, but I also think she sees it as a trend and Amber loves following trends. She probably didn’t think it would be that hard, and that she could get rid of the earrings she personally didn’t like (all that Becky bought lol) while making more money. All the other girls selling their second hand Gucci, Ambers got her Walmart/Claire’s stuff lol. She really didn’t think it would be hard, and it probably isn’t lol just for amber anything that’s real work gets to be overwhelming. She could have Becky do it all, and actually give her a wage like Trisha does with her mom and sister, but she would never. The lack of responsibility she takes is her usual cope. I can’t believe she thinks this is O.K. To not ever TRY to give people refunds?! That’s wild! She literally just threw her hands up at the first obstacle and pushed the responsibility on everyone else to figure out. The audacity is incredible.