I came here seeking the anus of Trent - Has anyone seen the anus of Trent?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Hi I recently used to frequent the shroomery but somehow a lawsuit has stopped the website from running. Or so I assume.
I followed a former shroomerite to this forum named ShiVersblood. He also used to frequent shroomery.
One thing we used to do at shroomery was enjoy having sex with the anus of Trent. Often anonymously. That seems to all be over now.
How different life is now however. As Trent can no longer frequent shroomery. However, Trent seems to show up when men need pleasure. As ShiVersblood has testified the anus of Trent brings many men pleasure. Very often.
One time ShiVers came all the way to Las Vegas to meet up with Trent and some things went wrong but eventually had found the sexual pleasure he needed.
You see? Trent has an anus. He allows men to have sex with his anus. It is only gay on Trent's part. You as long as you only touch his anus with your penis as long as you do not give Trent pleasure it does not make you gay.
Careful your wife does not find out as she may divorce you. Especially if you live in Australia make sure Trent does not ever visit you in Australia. Only visit Trent in the USA which is his home country which has the most freedom.
So why have sex with Trent's anus? It is better then heroin. Men cannot resist. Neither can ShiVers who has also had sex with Trent's anus many times. The anus of Trent brings the most pleasure but as I said just do not let your wife find out especially if she is a hot pretty model. She may not wish that you continue to have sex with Trent's anus on such an often occasion, or ever.
If anybody sees Trent come in here please let me know. He will not be hard to recognise. He will speak often of doing heroin all the time. All you have to ask is "anus time?" in which case he may direct you to a Burger King bathroom. He is not monogomous either. He will pull down his pants and allow you to gaze into his anus. In which case it is time to penetrate for ejaculation.
For the ladies I am sorry to enjoy Trent's anus you must have a penis. Sometimes life is cruel.
Ok find Trent it is easy you just see "look there Trent, Trent has an anus!" then leapfrog into his anus. Pleasure it is called!
Once you experience you will understand. Has anyone seen him? Preferrably only adults 18 and older should experience the anus of Trent but he may allow others to experience of less age so just be responsible for your own decisions as Trent has no filter for who he allows to penetrate. Do not come with minors allow Trent to take such responsibilities and end up in court.
Also ladycakes is a puppet of an Australian native. A fake account if you will.
Ok enough information let us find Trent and he will present anus and the penetration will begin!

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌛
kiwifarms.net
tenor (4).gif

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
can we kiwis get some context on this shroomery site and what it's about and why @Shiversblood is on there talking about trent's anus instead of on here where i can personally enjoy his posts about it? i'm too lazy to move my hands from directly over the keyboard to navigate to a different webpage because i'm a 900 kg trump supporter, thanks.

The shroomery was formerly a website about growing mushrooms. Many have had accounts there over the years. Many cool people. Lots with drug problems. Many have died. Overdosed. Not rare. The ratio of male to female posters is like 199/1. It is rumored only men who like men used the site. Many of us had cool times on shroomery but as it had only a few Australian mates many possible bad ratings were left so despite many sharing personal photos and openly discussing our lives and talking about interesting things like paranoid conspiracy theories and a lot of politics and even some cool posts involving quantum physics it seems the site was destined to drama.

Then one day a solution was reached. Post in the anonymous forum(known as romper room) or get banned. Many of use fled to this anonymous forum yet there was no pleasure. With very few female members and many of them posting photos only in a SLOTS thread (sexy ladies) it seemed the bans continued if anyone made compliments to these fine ladies posting photos of their tits.

More eclectic then mycotopia but with equal drama a solution was needed for the remaining shroom takers and trippers and late night drinkers and bong smokers to find a much needed release for all the built up stress. Then out of the shadows came Stealth1vampire also known as ShiVersblood. He deduced that the member Treant actually did mind of men ejaculated in his anus night after night. Well ShiVersblood did turn out to indeed be autistic, it seems that he was correct and Trent did enjoy pleasuring men and his anus is so tight many people would stop the most pleasureable of coitus with the most well excercised prostitute to enjoy sexual intercourse with the anus of Trent.
The rest is history. However Trent most often frequents the USA and the website known as shroomery.org which is most likely under Federal investigation. Or who knows what?
In fact matter of fact maybe it is good I bounced. However few will find a forum as eclectic as shroomery.org where in one night you can discuss drugs then quantum physics and how the theory of a black hole contradicts itself because it violates the law of the speed limit of light that light can be pulled into gravity at or beyond its own speed then also be banned for apparently violating the rule of posting personal information.
Anyway though enough about the shroomery. I am here for pleasure! Not yet has any hole proved to be tighter or may able to bring pleasure then the anus of Trent as ShiVers has testified. Now he may be a little autistic but he is truly onto some damn factual information.
With a few mushrooms, perhaps a stamp or so or some old fashioned LSD, a nibble of the cactus and about a half oz of marijuana Trent will come over and his anus will pleasure you beyond your wildest fantasies.
Does anyone not believe me? Does anyone think I am just hallucinating this whole thing? Is it as preposterous as going to New York and saying you had a good time spending so much money in such a miserably expensive place with so much concrete? Do you think I ate too many weed brownies? Well such is not true! Trent loves me and wants the world to enjoy the place where he takes a shit of course when he is not doing so!
Believe me! ShiVersblood would not lie!

Gaylord Brachiosaurus

Bay-zed
kiwifarms.net
The shroomery was formerly a website about growing mushrooms. Many have had accounts there over the years. Many cool people. Lots with drug problems. Many have died. Overdosed. Not rare. The ratio of male to female posters is like 199/1. It is rumored only men who like men used the site. Many of us had cool times on shroomery but as it had only a few Australian mates many possible bad ratings were left so despite many sharing personal photos and openly discussing our lives and talking about interesting things like paranoid conspiracy theories and a lot of politics and even some cool posts involving quantum physics it seems the site was destined to drama.

Then one day a solution was reached. Post in the anonymous forum(known as romper room) or get banned. Many of use fled to this anonymous forum yet there was no pleasure. With very few female members and many of them posting photos only in a SLOTS thread (sexy ladies) it seemed the bans continued if anyone made compliments to these fine ladies posting photos of their tits.

More eclectic then mycotopia but with equal drama a solution was needed for the remaining shroom takers and trippers and late night drinkers and bong smokers to find a much needed release for all the built up stress. Then out of the shadows came Stealth1vampire also known as ShiVersblood. He deduced that the member Treant actually did mind of men ejaculated in his anus night after night. Well ShiVersblood did turn out to indeed be autistic, it seems that he was correct and Trent did enjoy pleasuring men and his anus is so tight many people would stop the most pleasureable of coitus with the most well excercised prostitute to enjoy sexual intercourse with the anus of Trent.
The rest is history. However Trent most often frequents the USA and the website known as shroomery.org which is most likely under Federal investigation. Or who knows what?
In fact matter of fact maybe it is good I bounced. However few will find a forum as eclectic as shroomery.org where in one night you can discuss drugs then quantum physics and how the theory of a black hole contradicts itself because it violates the law of the speed limit of light that light can be pulled into gravity at or beyond its own speed then also be banned for apparently violating the rule of posting personal information.
Anyway though enough about the shroomery. I am here for pleasure! Not yet has any hole proved to be tighter or may able to bring pleasure then the anus of Trent as ShiVers has testified. Now he may be a little autistic but he is truly onto some damn factual information.
With a few mushrooms, perhaps a stamp or so or some old fashioned LSD, a nibble of the cactus and about a half oz of marijuana Trent will come over and his anus will pleasure you beyond your wildest fantasies.
Does anyone not believe me? Does anyone think I am just hallucinating this whole thing? Is it as preposterous as going to New York and saying you had a good time spending so much money in such a miserably expensive place with so much concrete? Do you think I ate too many weed brownies? Well such is not true! Trent loves me and wants the world to enjoy the place where he takes a shit of course when he is not doing so!
Believe me! ShiVersblood would not lie!
I think you're either crazy or on something (weed brownies, shrooms?). I hope for the first because then it never stops.