I came here seeking the anus of Trent - Has anyone seen the anus of Trent?

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
The shroomery.org is down, so men from that forum are now coming to this forum in search of the anus of a man named Trent. I really can’t say I am surprised. Where oh where can that Trent anus be? Many men ask this question.

Hella accurate

The penis hardens.

This is how men are affected when Trent is around

Alright, this has to be a joke. I went to Burger King. I gave the signal--tapping my foot underneath the stalls. NO TRENT ANUS! All I got was "get the fuck outta here faggot" replies. What a waste of time.

Make sure you see Trent enter the Burger King first before you make the signal requesting he present his anus. Often times men will ask him to leave with them so he may not longer be in the Burger King. Otherwise he will show up as usual though if he has not already left.

The Anus widens

It will do so to make room for multiple cocks but will then tighten again once you are inside to provide maximum pleasure

We all have a little bit of Trent's anus inside us.

A little bit of all of us is inside Trent's anus for more of an informally accurate statement. A+ for effort however.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“I DEMAND TRENT ANUS!” A black man in the distance screams. “These men are really wanting some Trent anus” I explain to Mr Magenta. “Indeed. The shroomery has closed down. And now men from the shroomery are not capable of getting their Trent anus fix. These men need their release. The situation is starting to get dire.” Mr Magenta explains to me.

A black man from the shadows approaches, with a very angry look on his face. “Mr Magenta! I need some Trent anus, and I need it now!” The black man screams. “I am sorry, but I don’t know where Trent anus is right now.” Mr Magenta says, trying to reason with the crazed black man. “Bullshit!! You slam your penis directly into the anus of a man named Trent on a daily basis! You know where he is!” The black man screams, and pulls out a knife and charges toward mr Magenta. Mr Magenta quickly pulls out his pistol and shoots the black man directly in the forehead.

A crowd of black men forms. They are chanting that they want Trent anus. “We want Trent anus! We want Trent anus!” The black crowd shouts.

Mr Magenta hands me his pistol, and then picks up his fully automatic machine gun. “This might get messy” mr Magenta says to me. Suddenly the crowd of black men charges. Mr Magenta simply begins opening fire, mowing down large number of black men. I quickly start shooting the pistol, I shoot a black man in the forehead, then another one. A black man gets close to mr Magenta back, I put a slug in the black mans head. Mr Magenta looks at me and nods, and then keeps shooting black men. Finally, we have shot and killed all the black men in the crowd. “That was a close call” I say to mr Magenta. “I really want some Trent anus.” Mr Magenta says and walks away.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
“I DEMAND TRENT ANUS!” A black man in the distance screams. “These men are really wanting some Trent anus” I explain to Mr Magenta. “Indeed. The shroomery has closed down. And now men from the shroomery are not capable of getting their Trent anus fix. These men need their release. The situation is starting to get dire.” Mr Magenta explains to me.

A black man from the shadows approaches, with a very angry look on his face. “Mr Magenta! I need some Trent anus, and I need it now!” The black man screams. “I am sorry, but I don’t know where Trent anus is right now.” Mr Magenta says, trying to reason with the crazed black man. “Bullshit!! You slam your penis directly into the anus of a man named Trent on a daily basis! You know where he is!” The black man screams, and pulls out a knife and charges toward mr Magenta. Mr Magenta quickly pulls out his pistol and shoots the black man directly in the forehead.

A crowd of black men forms. They are chanting that they want Trent anus. “We want Trent anus! We want Trent anus!” The black crowd shouts.

Mr Magenta hands me his pistol, and then picks up his fully automatic machine gun. “This might get messy” mr Magenta says to me. Suddenly the crowd of black men charges. Mr Magenta simply begins opening fire, mowing down large number of black men. I quickly start shooting the pistol, I shoot a black man in the forehead, then another one. A black man gets close to mr Magenta back, I put a slug in the black mans head. Mr Magenta looks at me and nods, and then keeps shooting black men. Finally, we have shot and killed all the black men in the crowd. “That was a close call” I say to mr Magenta. “I really want some Trent anus.” Mr Magenta says and walks away.

Mr. Magenta wakes up one day from a deep sleep sweat pouring down his face. "Dammit I had the dream again. It was the anus of Trent." He phones up his therapist. His therapist answers the Facetime call rubbing his eyes. "Mr Magenta it is 530 Am." "I know he is out there" says Mr Magenta. "We talked about this" replies his therapist "Trent is gone. All the admins at shroomery.org got busted trafficking large amounts of klonopin to 12 year olds who could not get a prescription and are now on trial for their life. The site is gone except some idiot forgot to take down the photo of Saddam Husseins advisor doing the press release saying the site is having technical issues. Trent is gone and has possibly pleasured his last cock. No one has seen or heard from him. You need to let go of all your bad experiences and negative shroom ratings from that site." "I know he is out there in my heart. I just know" says Mr Magenta then hangs up the phone on his therapist.

Mr Magenta lies awake for quite awhile but cannot actually go back to sleep. The minutes go by slowly and and eventually 530 AM turns into 1000 Am. He decides to make a plane ticket to the USA to search for Trent in his home country. He phones up his wife who is actually from New Zealand and is visiting her family in New Zealand to inform her of his decision. "I am doing it honey, I am visiting the USA and taking an overnight flight much later." His wife begins to protest "Mr Magenta I hope you are not trying to look for the anus of Trent. You know how much he damaged our marriage already and we are just beginning to fix what was an aweful divorce!" "No no no its not like that at all honey!" Mr magenta begins to defend himself to his wife "I have spoken to my therapist in deep detail! That is over. I will never see Trent again. The shroomery is gone forever as people serve long jail terms. I just miss the drug culture and want to travel to the US to do a pound of shrooms over two weeks taking an ounce a day on some long binge trip. Yes that is it! Be back next week. Tell the kids I love them." "Ok honey" says his wife and they hang up the phone.

Mr Magenta boards the plane and feels like Tom Hanks chasing Leonardo Dicaprio in Catch Me If You Can. He thinks to himself on the plane about all the great times he had giving pleasure to the anus of Trent and how he is really still in love with Trent but also feels like a needle in a haystack would be pretty easy to find if you went through the stack one hay at a time compared to this.

His plane touches down at LAX and he catches the next plane to Las Vegas to return to the site he last saw Trent. He goes to visit the Burger King where him and Trent had their sexual escapade and orders a Burger. The man who takes the order hears Mr Magenta's tale and says "hey, Trent headed East to Texas as far as I know." Mr Magenta grabs the employee and begins to choke him for information like he is Schwarzenegger and this is some action movie and says "you wouldn't feed me some bullshit information having fun to watch me go on a wild goose chase would you????" The employee hard to speak since being choked says back "no honest, he came by in here last week with like 25 guys and said he was headed to Austin Texas."

Mr Magenta drops the man and says "Austin Texas it is" then heads to the Las Vegas airport and flies yet once again, this time to Austin Texas. He gets off the plane then catches an Uber which was previously banned years ago but now is easy to find. He then heads to 6th street to get one of his favorite drinks. While there a bartender lady says to Mr Magenta "hey an old shroomerite stripper that used to post on the sexy ladies of the shroomery SLOTS thread is showing her pussy later on at the strip club down the street. She claims she is still in contact with Trent but if you want to see her pussy as she gets buck naked go over and visit her." Mr Magenta pays for his drink with money on the bar and leaves a mild tip as most Australians do, then heads to the door and throws on his sunglasses then as he is walking out says "I am not here for naked women, I am here for the anus of Trent. I will visit this stripper." then walks out.

To be continued...........

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fan theory: Trent is always referred to by his first name, while Mr. Magenta is always referred to by his last name. The reason? His full name is Trent Magenta. Trent and Mr. Magenta are one and the same, Tyler Durden style.
Anuborus.

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
D824675A-A95C-4732-B8A4-1AD93C07AE92.jpeg

I regret to inform you that the anus of Trent is lost forever. It has fallen into the hands of this man

1467977908604.jpg

He will not share do not ask. If you wish to discuss said anus and mourn it's loss this is fine. But all hope for recovering the golden anus is gone forever. This thread should probably be in "general board"