I came here seeking the anus of Trent - Has anyone seen the anus of Trent?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
January 2014. San Francisco California, United States of America. Mr Magenta was in the country on a student visa. He was studying in college to get his degree in finance. Ever since mr Magenta was 5 years old he wanted to come to the USA. Mr Magenta had dreams of winning the nobel peace prize and being granted citizenship of the USA by Obama personally. But all the dreams were put on hold, the day he met A man named Trent.

Mr Magenta walks into a bar. “Jack Daniels. Neat. With a lime.” Mr Magenta says to the bar tender.

“Well well well, it’s looks like someone has anus.” A arrogant black man says to Mr Magenta.

“I beg your pardon?” Mr Magenta says, in a confused manner. The black man quickly smashes a beer bottle over me magenta’s head. A man wearing a leopard thong and a cowboy hat quickly grabs a cue stick and smashes it over the black mans head, then quickly gets him in a head lock. “Why don’t you go back to Africa mother fucker” Trent says then throws the black man down. A few other black men help the black man hurriedly leave the bar.

“Hey thanks man. You really helped me out of a jam there.” Mr Magenta says. “I gotta take a leak” Trent says.

Trent goes to the restroom. Mr Magenta follows close behind. Trent goes into a stall. Mr Magenta decides to tempt fate and Goes into the stall too. He grabs Trent’s ass, then yanks down the trousers. “It is time for sexual relations with anus.” Mr Magenta says and then quickly slams his penis into Trent anus. So much thrusting.

That’s when I kick open the bathroom stall.

“Sick! lol!” I scream and then run away.

EA57F279-32F7-4115-B9F9-CF13B6FF4466.png

Crass_and_Champ

esteemed Austrian oenologist Hermut Krebs
kiwifarms.net
Where is Mr. Magenta's country of origin? Based on his bug-chasing tendencies and love of anal sex, I'm guessing Sweden.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
It has been brought to my attention that Shiversblood has been kidnapped by men of Africa sent by Trent to try and instill in Shiversblood a sense of decency and kindness and wisdom. Shiversblood is being held captive by men of Africa who as we speak are now slamming multiple cocks into Shivers anus to try and calm his ass down and impart into him a sense of what it is like to step into he whose shoes you normally do not wear.

Yet it has also been brought to my understanding that Shivers may come back and deny having cocks slammed into his ass. He may just say "I did not have any cocks at all slammed into my ass while I was gone. No one kidnapped me. Trent did not kidnap me. That never happened." Yet folks the evidence is clear. Where is Shivers? When was the last time anyone saw him? I think it is very obvious that as we speak men of Africa are pounding his ass with as many cocks as possible and Shivers ass is going through baptism by fire or should I say "THAT SHIT HAS RIPPED OPEN AS MEN ENJOY THEMSELVES WITHIN HIS ASS."

Now also I did inquire as to what will become of Trent. Will men simply pound Shivers ass from now on instead of Trent's ass? The answer was not clear but it came as a response somewhat in the form of "the free market will now decide who gets their ass pounded from now on if it is Shivers or Trent." From what I now Trent has done his deed for mankind and will always be there to present his anus for men to find pleasure. But it is possible that from now on men may prefer to slam multiple hard cocks inside of Shivers anus as a main preference for ass ramming. The free market will decide and only in time will we discover what the free market deems its "go to" source of anus pounding.

Just so everyone knows though, Shivers is gone and he is as we speak getting cocks slammed into his ass. There is no denying it. Do not let him forget it. FYI

Good luck Shivers. Wherever you are a man of extreme autism is getting fucked in his ass and experiencing what it is truly like to be a homosexual. May god be with you. And may he be with your ass.

Where is Mr. Magenta's country of origin? Based on his bug-chasing tendencies and love of anal sex, I'm guessing Sweden.

No no you got that all wrong. It is Australia.

Spl00gies

🐑
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, Shivers master race or you're socking. Would you describe the growth of the anus of Trent as tomentose or rhizomorphic?

Was he birthed in a dub tub or a shotgun?

Need to know.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New sources from Africa say that natives believe @Shiversblood's anus is the cure for Coronavirus, and Shivers is currently being held by the president of Africa in the town square for all African men to slam their penises into the anus of @Shiversblood. Over one thousand African men are already saying they've been cured of all their illnesses. @Shiversblood was unavailable for comment so when he returns we must ask him all about his anus and if it really cures Coronavirus. Null has already planned for all Kiwifarmers with Coronavirus to slam their penises inside of the anus of @Shiversblood in alphabetical order except Null goes first because he's el jefe.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Will Shivers' anus withstand this ordeal? He will need the favor of the gods to survive. Unfortunately the gods only take payment in anus.

The gods will be slamming hard cock up inside Shivers ass tonight

New sources from Africa say that natives believe @Shiversblood's anus is the cure for Coronavirus, and Shivers is currently being held by the president of Africa in the town square for all African men to slam their penises into the anus of @Shiversblood. Over one thousand African men are already saying they've been cured of all their illnesses. @Shiversblood was unavailable for comment so when he returns we must ask him all about his anus and if it really cures Coronavirus. Null has already planned for all Kiwifarmers with Coronavirus to slam their penises inside of the anus of @Shiversblood in alphabetical order except Null goes first because he's el jefe.

It looks like the tides have turned. African tides that is. One day @Shiversblood is talking about Trent and how men are slamming their cocks up his ass and the next day @Shiversblood is the one taking multiple cocks up his ass. It looks like @Shiversblood is going to be getting cocks rammed up his ass for quite awhile now. Oh no there is no way the people of Africa want to let a good cure for all of their diseases just disappear like that. @Shiversblood will be held down by thousands of men of Africa while they slam hard 14 inch cocks up his ass repeatedly.

Trent sits back under an African shade tree and sips a lemonade. And watches the show. "Justice for a man and things of that nature is simply coming to fruition today. It is hella blatantly obvious god made this possible." Trent is usually taking from men but today it is as though he taken from a man that which he did not have anymore. Happiness. Trent has taken back happiness from a man named @Shiversblood while @Shiversblood takes multiple cocks in the ass from men of Africa for a hella long time.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It has been brought to my attention that Shiversblood has been kidnapped by men of Africa sent by Trent to try and instill in Shiversblood a sense of decency and kindness and wisdom. Shiversblood is being held captive by men of Africa who as we speak are now slamming multiple cocks into Shivers anus to try and calm his ass down and impart into him a sense of what it is like to step into he whose shoes you normally do not wear.

Yet it has also been brought to my understanding that Shivers may come back and deny having cocks slammed into his ass. He may just say "I did not have any cocks at all slammed into my ass while I was gone. No one kidnapped me. Trent did not kidnap me. That never happened." Yet folks the evidence is clear. Where is Shivers? When was the last time anyone saw him? I think it is very obvious that as we speak men of Africa are pounding his ass with as many cocks as possible and Shivers ass is going through baptism by fire or should I say "THAT SHIT HAS RIPPED OPEN AS MEN ENJOY THEMSELVES WITHIN HIS ASS."

Now also I did inquire as to what will become of Trent. Will men simply pound Shivers ass from now on instead of Trent's ass? The answer was not clear but it came as a response somewhat in the form of "the free market will now decide who gets their ass pounded from now on if it is Shivers or Trent." From what I now Trent has done his deed for mankind and will always be there to present his anus for men to find pleasure. But it is possible that from now on men may prefer to slam multiple hard cocks inside of Shivers anus as a main preference for ass ramming. The free market will decide and only in time will we discover what the free market deems its "go to" source of anus pounding.

Just so everyone knows though, Shivers is gone and he is as we speak getting cocks slammed into his ass. There is no denying it. Do not let him forget it. FYI

Good luck Shivers. Wherever you are a man of extreme autism is getting fucked in his ass and experiencing what it is truly like to be a homosexual. May god be with you. And may he be with your ass.

So you kidnapped a man and raped him came on here to tell the whole world that a bunch of fag negros are kidnapping men and raping men.

Garsh, you fools are just so clever.

May God be with the black homos souls who kidnap and rape. May they be butchered in the streets.

Track this post and cut their black dicks off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One little call and you'll have to explain how you can organize a group of dickless black animals to rape outside of prison, Harvey.....then we'll send what's left of these animals to prison with you.

I think you are a fucking moron shitting up threads with your exceptionalism. Get a life.

Oh yes, it's my fault you worthless stupid shits post your crimes like you are above the law.
I'm surrounded by geniuses.