i can’t believe i’m sharing this.... 03/01/21 - Obvious clickbait is obvious

kiwifarms.net
Something I noticed alot in this video is she is getting uncomfortable sitting in that chair. She shifts around alot and adjust her legs alot more than normal. I'm thinking we will get a scenery change soon as she will have to rearrange her filming spot to the bed or floor as her legs hurt too much to be in that position in the chair.

when she said her lymphedema keeps growing.... we haven't seen her in leggings in a while so we can only imagine what's going on down there.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Working on that fourth chin nicely, I see.

So, she "can't believe" she is doing this, yet she's doing the same thing she always does - lie about shit. Then again, it's a day ending in Y. If she DID use any of her hoard of planners, specifically for "youtube ideas" as she once claimed, it would probably look like this:

Sunday: make a video about planning out the meals for a week, staying within 900 1200 1600 1800 2000 calories per day

Monday: trawl YT for stories or ideas to claim as my own, and make up some story about them to fit my life narrative

Tuesday: Buy useless shit and make a haul video, being sure to show each and every item, whether it's a cookie jar or toothbrush, big or small, important or routine

Wednesday: weigh in! Or some sob story about gaining weight. Remember to replenish supplies of artfical artifishal fake tears from Amazon

Thursday: Show off latest Torrid clothes I bought a size too small and that I'll inevitably give to the Fridge

Friday: What I ate today (don't forget to leave off the two later takeout meals)

Saturday: Make some kind of TMI or woe is me vid to plug into place when the natives seem a little restless (check again on stock of fake tears on Amazon)

At the top of each week, in bold caps: IT'S NOT A LIE IF YOU BELIEVE IT!

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
So, nobody is going to point out that 15 years ago sending pics were not a thing because it was 2006 and smartphone were just not a thing yet?
You’re right that smartphones didn’t exist yet but shitty cameras in those old Motorolas did. But they didn’t have timers or reverse cameras so no way in hell could lard ass have taken that picture

The Jokester

Beat me Daddy, I've been good.
kiwifarms.net
Well that was boring. I can't believe I'm longing for the day where we see the Thumb again, but here we are.

The thing that annoyed me the most was the tumblr shit about "let's put broken glass up Trump's ass". Now, Trump's not my God Emperor. I think his economical and foreign policies are pretty based but he's so vanilla. He's as much a hateful dictator as Twilight Sparkle. Just another basic bitch president.

I find Trump jokes fucking boring. It's not like we haven't seen them all before. If I wanted to listen to stale 5 year old jokes I would turn on the television and watch the boomers do instead.

I'm not surprised though. It just reminds me how much she's lacking in personality or holding an opinion that isn't on Twitter or in her crappy teen novel books.

Poop Bun

Dispectful Deuces
kiwifarms.net
So she didn't have to answer a question she didn't want to.
Like if she really felt like not mentioning and explaining a situation ...maybe skip it and not include that in the video?
It's not like she was playing a game and following rules or anything.

Is there a reason she felt she needed to giggle about embarrassing sex stories, while simultaneously feigning concern over being demonetized due to sexual content?

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a reason she felt she needed to giggle about embarrassing sex stories, while simultaneously feigning concern over being demonetized due to sexual content?
She's such a... a... prude! Nasty thoughts make her giggle like Tickle Me Fucking Elmo and all part of her shtick as a fat but dainty kyuute gorl. Hamber doesn't use vulgarity (except when she's raging mad at us dispecktful pieces of shit). She's much more suited to teenage "vajinky" and "period hole" terms than outright saying vagina or cock. OMG, if she truly self-described herself as a cunt, she might lose all those precious Ubucks!

The toothbrush story. Sure, I believe that. (NOT)

It's honestly not that far fetched, but Hamber doesn't do penetration. Only gives handjobs in dark theaters.

kiwifarms.net
These questions were prepicked. In the movie theater, she said only 1 boyfriend but before she always said she gave 2 handjobs at once. Then she had a foursome?

When she was talking about throwing up in the black garbage bag I was thinking this must have been what happened that night she said something really bad happened when they all got drunk (back at Eric & Rickie's place) but nope, it was a different time. At least she admitted she hated Dana.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
So she didn't have to answer a question she didn't want to.
Like if she really felt like not mentioning and explaining a situation ...maybe skip it and not include that in the video?
It's not like she was playing a game and following rules or anything.
But that's her thing! How many times has she said "we have something going on, but I'm not going there" in her videos?

Because she has a 12 year old's mindset about sex.

Janice Litman

kiwifarms.net
So she stuck a toothbrush up her "vaginki". :story:
Uhm... wait a minute, didn't she said, in the i went to the hospital...i'm scared video from 2020, that the doctor had to cut her hymen and stitched it back after the intervention?
What do you think a hymen is? It's not a solid sheet of tissue. A toothbrush can easily fit inside a vagina without tearing a hymen.

The Crawling Chaos

I will tell the audient void
kiwifarms.net
What do you think a hymen is? It's not a solid sheet of tissue. A toothbrush can easily fit inside a vagina without tearing a hymen.
I know what a hymen is, Jaaaan, but I do admit I'm not 110% familiar with it, as I never had one or studied medicine. OK, so a toothbrush could fit without tearing it, I didn't know that tbh. The More You Know! 🌠