i can’t believe i’m sharing this.... 03/01/21 - Obvious clickbait is obvious

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
I know what a hymen is, Jaaaan, but I do admit I'm not 110% familiar with it, as I never had one or studied medicine. OK, so a toothbrush could fit without tearing it, I didn't know that tbh. The More You Know!
you dont have to study medicine to know these things
For educational purposes concerning the hymen: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fi...n-you-need-to-stop-believing-7775351.html/amp
Also I still call bullshit on the doctor sewing hers back together because that makes zero medical sense.
there's different kinds, but i do call bullshit on the surgery. what would be the point of doing it on alr, fat slob (TM)?

(edited cause damn i'm dumb sometimes)

Last edited:

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net

there's different kinds, but i do call bullshit on the surgery. what would be the point of doing it on alr, fat slob (TM)?

They do not repair hymens in the united States. There are very, very, very few exceptions

No doctor is repairing her hymen in an emergency surgery to remove massive tissue to stop her from bleeding. Hymen repair is mostly a cosmetic procedure for idiots. Yes, exceptions exist that have a medical need. ALR isn't an exception.
Amber doesn't even know the anatomy of her own vagina. Remember she "ain't got no labia majora". (Quote from one of her YouNow streams)

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
They do not repair hymens in the united States. There are very, very, very few exceptions

No doctor is repairing her hymen in an emergency surgery to remove massive tissue to stop her from bleeding. Hymen repair is mostly a cosmetic procedure for idiots. Yes, exceptions exist that have a medical need. ALR isn't an exception.
Amber doesn't even know the anatomy of her own vagina. Remember she "ain't got no labia majora". (Quote from one of her YouNow streams)
very true. i mostly linked that article cause it shows the different types of hymen coverage. so i guess technically, god i hate to say this, something could enter without breaking anything. i want to die, i've got bad images in my brain.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
This one time, when I was fifteen, i stuck a toothbrush up my vajinky.

Va-jinkies!
Oh please! That’s not embarrassing, it’s so freakin normal that I’ve put a brush up my own vajinky & im a dude (in minecraft). It’s painful to witness just how inexperienced & uncomfortable Big Albert is talking sex. Just leave it be gorl. You don’t need to be a Miley Cyrus type chic getting up to threesomes every weekend. Just be you momma.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Oh please! That’s not embarrassing, it’s so freakin normal that I’ve put a brush up my own vajinky & im a dude (in minecraft). It’s painful to witness just how inexperienced & uncomfortable Big Albert is talking sex. Just leave it be gorl. You don’t need to be a Miley Cyrus type chic getting up to threesomes every weekend. Just be you momma.

As with her admitting that she doesn't really want to lose weight, if she would just flat out say she's asexual, I'd have an atom of respect for that.