I can't believe this forum got played. -

Do you regret following Degle Nation for the past few months?

• Yes

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • No

Votes: 291 99.0%

• Total voters

Gene Parmesan

Hatoful Boyfriend
kiwifarms.net
Truth? For about a month I watched the Jace shit and once googled it in disbelief (like the whole 'future solider' schtick). I never thought he was real. Not to say I'm making "Jace is Fake" threads, but I never bought in.

In fairness, that was my reaction to Chris as well. Took me a long time to convince myself Chris wasn't a master troll.

Am I surprised that (or at this point 'if') Jace is an act? No.
Does that make me smart and observant. Also no.
Does that make me better than someone who bought it? Absolutely not.

I'm just incredibly fucking skeptical of everything. To a fault.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I partially followed Deagle Nation for a bit, watching some of the streams and such. I honestly have no regrets since most of it was funny. I was a bit surprised at finding out Jace was an act but it showed me how dedicated one was to being that sort of thing, fooling people with a persona that was thought to be real. If anything, others fell for it as well: those for and against GamerGate, those who saw the Prius crash video. As I said, I have no regrets. Thanks for all the fun times, Jan Rankowski. He did a good job at doing this.
:semperfidelis:

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is this all suddenly a competition between who got "played" and who didn't? Who gives a shit?

I only started following the exploits of the Deagle Nation a few weeks ago, but even with the revelation that none of it was "real," I don't regret any of it. It made me laugh and kept me entertained. It made me happy. So I can't regret getting played, because I was enjoying myself while it was happening.

It's sort of like when a "memoir" or a "based on a true story" movie turns out to be full of embellishments and even a few lies. Sure, people are angry that it's not the truth (and honestly I feel like they have a right to be), but for me personally, it doesn't matter if everything was real or not. All that matters is if I enjoyed it. The same principle applies here. I enjoyed my short time with the Deagle Nation so I don't really mind that it was all fake.

hemolyzer

US Marine Appreciator and/or Muslim Disrespector.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Deagle Nation was more entertaining and engaging than 90% of the shit on TV and it was all free. I'm sad that it pretty much is over but I have an insane amount of respect for what MDE has accomplished and I already thought they were amazingly talented.

TheProdigalStunna

Fucking destruction
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Deagle Nation was more entertaining and engaging than 90% of the shit on TV and it was all free. I'm sad that it pretty much is over but I have an insane amount of respect for what MDE has accomplished and I already thought they were amazingly talented.
tru that. last night when the shit hit the fan I almost couldn't sleep, not because I was so upset, but because I was in such awe.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All you people that actually followed this group of people for months, you got played.
So? Shit was hilarious and it was fun being fooled. Jan pissed himself live on cam (or made it look like it) for the ruse. He had his mom and friends in on it. The idea that someone would would commit that much to a ruse is hard to believe. I'd rather be rused and having a good time then sit there for months angrily spouting "He's fake" yet not being able to provide a bit of solid evidence. None of the people who screeched about Jace being fake could come up with anything to actually prove it. DeagleDad and Jan got us good but they put effort into it and we had fun. No shame in that.

Kablamo

rebbal anerkissed
kiwifarms.net
So? Shit was hilarious and it was fun being fooled. Jan pissed himself live on cam (or made it look like it) for the ruse. He had his mom and friends in on it. The idea that someone would would commit that much to a ruse is hard to believe. I'd rather be rused and having a good time then sit there for months angrily spouting "He's fake" yet not being able to provide a bit of solid evidence. None of the people who screeched about Jace being fake could come up with anything to actually prove it. DeagleDad and Jan got us good but they put effort into it and we had fun. No shame in that.
YUUUUP!

I had such a great time on this ride. No movie/show/vidya game comes even close to the sheer gleeful joy that Deagle Nation offered me.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino