I can't believe this forum got played. -

Do you regret following Degle Nation for the past few months?

• Yes

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • No

Votes: 291 99.0%

• Total voters

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In retrospect, even though I didn't really keep up with the whole drama, a lot of what I did hear sounded pretty far fetched (like one of them going to Israel for some strange reason).

It did sound like something fun to keep up with though. Wish I would've kept up with it more.

• Feels
Reactions: Clown Doll

Varkhan Sol

kiwifarms.net
Re: thread title? I can believe it. I think it was really a matter of time before this happened, what with how "is Chris a troll" is by now a fossilized talking point. Somebody had to get the idea and run with it at some point.

In retrospect, even though I didn't really keep up with the whole drama, a lot of what I did hear sounded pretty far fetched (like one of them going to Israel for some strange reason).

It did sound like something fun to keep up with though. Wish I would've kept up with it more.
Eli going to Israel was "proved" by video of him wandering around someplace that did at least appear to be Israel, and of his mom chewing him out for it over the phone. (I'M FUELING THE FIGHT, MOM!) It was convincing enough for me and much entertainment was had.

No regrets.

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
For all the detail like the various actors and events staged, you cannot be upset with Deagle Nation for all the work they did for the entertainment.

I wish I could create a real Jace to bring joy to the world. I never thought I could be so attached to an imaginary character.

DoshesToDoshes

Has a Sunny Disposition
kiwifarms.net
If you can piss yourself on camera (presumably consciously), crash a car and then spin the event into some kind of messed up stoner street race fantasy, and remain in character for hours on end (especially that one sims stream where he killed his father in-game and broke down crying IRL), you're not just a hoax, you're a talented and amazing actor.

:semperfidelis:

Edit: On a related note. What now? Does the subforum go to spergatory or does it get some special treatment? We're all going to look back on 'Commander Stryker' with fond memories, and we already have a crapton of these:tycesuit::stickup::eli3: awesome emoticons.

Azazel

Top of the Game
kiwifarms.net
I laughed til my sides hurt on numerous occasions, why would I regret that? I'm not gonna beat myself up for not seeing through one of the internet's greatest ruses.

• Agree
Reactions: GREEDY FIREMAN

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
One thing though, I always wanted to know: were Deagledad and CIAdude the same person?

Cum Crime

kiwifarms.net
In the end we should be thankful mice weren't really force fed mcnuggets the duct taped to hot wheels and thrown at people. I feel better knowing Tyce isn't a real person.
Tyce was an amazing antagonist. Dude was probably the most outrageous and I feel especially dumb for buying it but the "Analchest Cookbook" was a masterpiece. Some of the fake AnarchistCookbook.txt files that used to get passed around back in the day were only marginally less ridiculous.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino