i can't give up.... (9/1/2019) -

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
HAH! Fucking called it! Where's my money!? Come on, 'tomorrow'-lads, we're going out for rounds!
I see her the same way I see a pet who goes to the door begging to be let out, you open the door, they look at you like you’re crazy and just stand there. Either that or they go outside and before the last paw leaves they’re wanting back in. That’s Hamber to me.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

kiwifarms.net
so who had 4 hours in the pool for how long it'd take for her to come back after posting the video?

keep trolling, amber. all the trolling in the world isn't going to fix the fact you're a dying landwhale and we're all going to continue on in our normal lives while the bumfuck KY firefighters are knocking down your bedroom wall to extract your body :story:
This is, sadly, the jist of Ambers situation. Unless she starts doing better things for her health really soon.

Reactions: Vladimir Fupatin

meepmapmop

some bitch
kiwifarms.net
I see her the same way I see a pet who goes to the door begging to be let out, you open the door, they look at you like you’re crazy and just stand there. Either that or they go outside and before the last paw leaves they’re wanting back in. That’s Hamber to me.
Christ on a cracker :lit: that’s our gorl exactly. And in the same way, you can’t blame the dumb beast, you also can’t blame our dainty princess.

Reactions: Whatthefuck

dismissfrogs

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 917519

Amberlynn, after showing us some speddy collages, then tells us how she's been busy writing in her journals. So many personal entries, but she can't show those...because they are personal.

But to show us proof that she's been hard at work writing, she flashes one of her journal entries at the camera.

I wonder what the odds are, out of so many millions of journals, that she managed to flash the same exact journal entry she flashed the other lone time she flashed one, on July 26, 2018?

View attachment 917526

This is how corrupt all deathfatties are. They will fucking lie about anything, no matter how pointless, and even go to unnecessary lengths to deceive. So, she hasn't been wasting a year, sitting on her ass and eating. She has the writing to prove it!

I have a growing suspicion that that is the only journal entry she has ever written...
I don't know if I should rate you Autistic or Winner. Impressive.

tfw bora bora

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
collages LMAO bitch you do that shit in like 4th grade
Not disagreeing with you at all, but I have also seen house wives do shit like this along with Bullet Journaling.

Not trying to be a catty bitch and this is kinda off topic but I will bring it back around. Power level incoming btw.

I guess the amount of free time house wives had in the past has changed dramatically? My mother was a house wife and between taking care of me and two siblings, doing laundry, cooking meals and preparing them at all hours (my father worked for the railroad and you went to work when they wanted you too and that could be 3 in the morning or 3 in the afternoon ) I just don't recall her having much time for personal arts and crafts.

And as for doing crap like that with me and my siblings we were expected to do our homework then go play outside/ not be underfoot until dinner.

But is this how Amber see's herself some dainty southern stereotypical house wife? She just lacks the gaudy wedding ring actually. She already lays around shoving candy in her face and reading trashy romance novels.

M

MG 620

kiwifarms.net
I can do nothing but feel sorry with the people having to share a house with Manipulatorlynn.
I was thinking to myself she will be back saying she got *overwhelming* love messages from her audience. I just thought it would at least take a couple of days.

That's unbelievable. Not even a day.
It only means that she makes Becky watch the videos with her.

Becky told her the video made her sad and that sad people blow their brains out with the possom gun, so please don't do that babe.

meowmix

kiwifarms.net
Collage is a legit medium and there are some truly amazing collage/mixed media artists out there. Miss.Printed comes to mind.
Yes, Amberlynn's collages are painfully amateur and have no actual meaning, but it hurts to see so many people hate on collage!

I love collage and I hate Amber for ruining everything.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Collage is a legit medium and there are some truly amazing collage/mixed media artists out there. Miss.Printed comes to mind.
Yes, Amberlynn's collages are painfully amateur and have no actual meaning, but it hurts to see so many people hate on collage!

I love collage and I hate Amber for ruining everything.
But... empty pointless consumerism (packaging trash from ipsy bags) and dishonest manipulation (omission of fast food wrappers) is her entire fucking life, so perhaps the collages are more meaningful than you give them credit for, haydur?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino