I Caught A Shitlord This Big: The Tall Tales Of Tumblr - And that thread... was Albert Einstein.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today I bring to you Snakes on a Plane, but it's Disney shit and 100% stuff that never happened:

What I find jarring is that this person chose to write a German and Japanese grannies, aren't the german known for having little to no public displays of cringe like this? (:optimistic: )

And then the jap granny, iirc they have an entire etiquette devoted to not being like that in public transport. :thinking:
I gotta admit the first page or so had me going as something at least remotely plausible but then the whole song duet of the two kids, one of which doesn't like "girl movies" and who would if the person was being consistent would most CERTAINLY declare Moana a "girl movie", and then the strangers on a train joining in, yeah, no. Of all the things that happened, that didn't happen THE MOST.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today I bring to you Snakes on a Plane, but it's Disney shit and 100% stuff that never happened:

What I find jarring is that this person chose to write a German and Japanese grannies, aren't the german known for having little to no public displays of cringe like this? (:optimistic: )

And then the jap granny, iirc they have an entire etiquette devoted to not being like that in public transport. :thinking:
The Axis Powers support feminism.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, Oma would tell those kids to shut the hell up or Krampus will get them, before she'd teach them German Disney songs.

Azafran90

Sexiest cenobite "alive"
kiwifarms.net

Of fucking course a pair of grandmas would know modern Disney songs, grannies are known for being hip and up to date, after all!

friedshrimp

028372n38934739473247219074
kiwifarms.net
I swear all these "stories" have pretty much a checklist effect, hence why they're so easy to call bull:

1) They all happen in common public places- a shop or a school or a coffee place.

2) The bad guy is this crazy strawman boogieman that speaks to strangers in no way normal people speak.

3) The OP lashes at them with a tumblr speech ready at hand. Coincidentally they always talk about the same issues that tumblr is always creaming themselves for (gays, blacks, etc etc). They speak so rudely that in no normal situation would their attitude be encouraged by strangers.

4) Woke 11-year-old / grandma spouting wisdom ready to support the OP's narrative.

5) Add an empathetic brown person in there for inclusivity and to show how they support the OP's LGBT tendencies better than those meaaaaan Christians.

6) Only couples presented are lesbians/gays, and they're always "adorable". Heterosexual couples, when they appear, always appear miserable, and the girl is cheating on the guy with a woman no less.

7) Everyone claps, the dog claps, the table claps, the president claps.

Azafran90

Sexiest cenobite "alive"
kiwifarms.net

I knew I heard a similar formula a year ago this is from the Gabby Rivera thread claiming some horse-assed spigger was all over her schlubby mutt ass.
How the fuck did she know she was Dominicana? Was she wearing a t-shirt with a flag or something? Is this just a super power americans have?
And the creep just suddenly decided to respect her because she was gay? And he got off the train as if it was a BUS?

This girl has never put a foot outside her house, has she?

Last edited:

Don Herbert

Mr. Wizard
kiwifarms.net

Azafran90

Sexiest cenobite "alive"
kiwifarms.net

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
Tall tale of reddit: tranny experiences constant sexual harassment since she is the setsiest, hottest, most gorgeous woman to ever exist. Everything totally realistic and not a bunch of unrealistic, cheesy shit that men imagine women going through. Definitely not a fetish post.
View attachment 1086999
View attachment 1087000
My appearance is that of a feminine woman now. Now excuse me, I have to go bleed from my vagina. :biggrin:

That pickup line sounds like something out of vaudeville. None of this ever happened. And he probably doesn't even pass and secretly craves this kind of validation, not understanding that no actual woman wants to be harassed by Larry from Three's Company all day long.