I counted calories for 29 days straight... - 09/07/19

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
I've seen her "count" calories enough times to know she is fucking it up. The exceptional, unrelenting optimism she applies to her dieting in general is used with calorie counting as well. She doesn't measure anything because she thinks she is an expert at eyeballing it, throwing off all the counts dramatically. If she is using an app she picks the lowest calories for whatever she is eating instead of the most accurate. If she is using WW she has very loose interpretation of the "free" foods, and goes apeshit with them. If she had a real relationship instead of a paid butler, becky could do the counting and show her for accountability, but that's never gonna happen.
Speaking of Necky. How long is she going to put up with this? How long ca someone deal with such a repugnant person on a daily basis before they either bail or blow their brains out.
Personally, I'd put money on a fat gorl showdown. Something like this preferably.

Senor Gatin

Sacred Ointment Unofficial Distributor
kiwifarms.net
I thought for a moment she would be cleaning and attempting to pull a Marie Kondo episode but it was too much to ask.

Reactions: YOUR MOM

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
You gorls clearly have no faith in the scootypuff queen. I fully believe that she counts all of her foodstuffs that enter her endless maw.

She just stops caring when she hits quadruple digits by noon.
Monday
"I binged and ate 10k calories today..."

Tuesday
"I deserve a pat on the back for only eating 8k today because I have self control."

Wednesday
"Ricky made his famous chicken soup today and I went a little over at 8.5k but still less than the 10k I had on Monday so I'm on a roll!"

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How? You count how many calories are in each thing you eat. It's incredibly simple.
Only people who don't care or insanely lazy would find grade school addition stressful.
They already have an unhealthy relationship with food, so analyzing it produces a lot of past guilt and reminds them of other food they actually want to eat.

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
They already have an unhealthy relationship with food, so analyzing it produces a lot of past guilt and reminds them of other food they actually want to eat.
Saying that's correct; even without counting the calories of what they're eating, they're going to think of things like that anyway. That's why willpower is a requirement.
I don't think that's correct though. 'Analyzing' food is what you do every time you read a label. If You're that bothered by how many calories you're eating, and knowing how many you're eating, then fucking eat less. That's why keeping track is important. So you can keep track of gains/losses and stay healthy.
Counting calories is simple, and only stress inducing for the laziest and most uncommitted.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saying that's correct; even without counting the calories of what they're eating, they're going to think of things like that anyway. That's why willpower is a requirement.
I don't think that's correct though. 'Analyzing' food is what you do every time you read a label. If You're that bothered by how many calories you're eating, and knowing how many you're eating, then fucking eat less. That's why keeping track is important. So you can keep track of gains/losses and stay healthy.
Counting calories is simple, and only stress inducing for the laziest and most uncommitted.
I agree, simply eating less, cutting out refined carbs, adding complex carbs, and lean proteins is the best way to lose weight. Hell, if Amber just did that without exercise, she'd lose 50-100 lbs. She wouldn't even have to give up sodas, she could just drink diet instead. Amber won't put in any real effort because she's too scared. I don't think it's about willpower with her, it's about self defeatism. She doesn't have the self esteem to lose weight.

• Agree
Reactions: Arctic Fox

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
600+ and she still has the audacity to "disagree" with people saying she needs to cut down portion sizes, yet she'll still be surprised and mad when she weighs herself and sees that she's just gaining more weight. You're totally right gorl, that comment is clearly wrong. Just gotta find yet another weight loss doctor and keep doing what you're doing. You'll totally find a doctor who will tell you what you want to hear (i.e keep up your current calorie intake and don't make any effort). I'm sure you'll magically drop that weight soon and that 700 isn't on the horizon at all!

Supersonic Idiotic

It's part of the job.
kiwifarms.net
Everytime I come to check on hamber it seems like her eyes become even glossier as the fat continues to protrude around her forehead and eyes. It gives her a down syndrome-like thousand yard stare as she seems to be losing cognitive function as the fat slowly seeps into her dome.

The coloring books were already bad enough on their own, but it seems like she's actively getting slower. Probably the only thing "active" about her, at this point.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino