I did it. I had finally done… but something seemed off. -

Kazami Yuuka

Enjoy the ment
kiwifarms.net
Can you pass the reverse Turing test? Let's see:
All I needed that just got myself in a dream generally wretchen invoking as I spit outside. I wondered my journey had been playing to beginning from the plan a reality. No, I can continuing from a privilege, but I want to finally ready allegiance. All offer to take it by that I under the day, but help but also a sign of their god as closer to the bathtub. I call is way. All I needed to know. I have no control over been difficult to it? Or, was and long to realization of shame flood of the constantly expressing. In that my mind of the excruciation cannot continues to grow. I had as failing for it had wrong? So I made as something of a sanctuary infinitve gesture to find the console’s incomprehensible, and that it is calling window. Maybe it was just as bad as fails that I do, it looking about how simplistians who aims only into the showever, I found myself. And that a great would go wasted the sun had craze and so modern utility leads me to endured the shower preparing to play was an exception. It was listening to wave good-bye, I noticed the stress in a bind. How could I was what driving to retries as trying about the uniquely seeming, I was just some attachment. I finding to go wave good-bye, I needed to the love, to convince for to let their insically perfect exists entirely take my mind, I suddenly expressing that they were my mouth. I need its life by relationship with the trance that I understood what was who reunity touch time was in Africa would I hated his life its life towards the horrors of anything it, and the showever, was not wired is the one with in the what The Game is Realer Than Real. Unlike a god? As I peered across this… Boredom? Yes, that awful mistake, the kitchen I do, it hurts. That feeling The Run. he ceiling who I showing that that which I cannot have as someth and a puppy on the prior nights raced that he had inspired that these people spent or how long odor emitting from my own contings as travel or drugs or violence. Even when I do and spend my life would be.
Conclusion: probably not
As an aside, I like Touhou hentai.
Which artists/creators?