I don't know what to say 06/04/20 - "not at the beginning stage"

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is gonna grow the fuck up, and fast if it's as bad as I think it is, and so is everyone around her.
Doubt it. They're all about 30 and they still don't understand how life works. They're going o reach 80 and still not understand it. Well, maybe not Big Al, if she does actually have cancer and it's advanced.

Please stop abusing spoiler tags. Spoiler tags are for NSFW images/video, or for when you dump a huge batch of thumbnailed images that are a set, gigantic news articles stuff like that.

I realize that what I'm saying is going to comes off as insensitive given the subject matter, but we're just going to rip the band-aid off here. Because I'm tired of immaterial spoiler tags, and this is only going to get worse as more people come in here to talk about cancer.
Well,
if you insist

Yes, 70% of those cancers are linked to obesity:

"obese individuals (who have a BMI between 25.0 and 29.9 kg/m2 and a BMI of 30 kg/m2 or more, respectively) have an increased risk of developing diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and some cancers, and tend to die younger."
People who carry excess weight around their middle also have a higher risk of cancer, and of course it makes it difficult to actually deal with anything in the torso. All that visceral fat.....gives me the heebie jeebies.

Thank you for making me clarify this for the millionth time. If it's not humiliating yourself, it's not power leveling. If you think it is, don't post. I'm just going to delete any retard post saying "not to power level but" because fuck you.
Not to PL, but I think Null haz a sad about the possibility that Big Al will kick it and he'll never get to see those layyygs.

Instead of a DSP bankruptcy saga, we'll be getting a ALR bankruptcy saga.

I'm preparing the melted butter for the popcorn as we speak. $3 a bag. :popcorn:
How dare you attempt to profit off someone's supposed cancer diagnosis, haydur!

Have a Snickers

kiwifarms.net
University of Kentucky doesn’t have a PET that can handle her weight, but they’ve several Siemens CTs that can hold up to 300+ kg. The bore size is something like 75cm, but I’m unsure if that diameter is sufficient for her - anyone know?
Not sure about U of K, but Vandy in Nashville has some MRI machines for research that are used for animals (and separate ones for people) alongside clinical machines. I'm sure they'd have a similar setup for PET and CAT. It's also a teaching hospital that's used to treating indigent people. Not that she's poor, but they're not as hard to deal with on collections and they will still treat you when you owe them money. Vandy would be an ideal treatment center for her.

Overlined Lips

kiwifarms.net
Wait, didn't she get a blood test done back in February, or was that a urine sample that she gave? If it were a blood test wouldn't the doc have detected abnormal blood cell count? I'm probably very wrong about this, I know fuck all about cancer. I just know a blood test is one of the ways they test for it. Probably not all cancer can be detected that way.

Tumbo

Only Half Crippled
kiwifarms.net
Wait, didn't she get a blood test done back in February, or was that a urine sample that she gave? If it were a blood test wouldn't the doc have detected abnormal blood cell count? I'm probably very wrong about this, I know fuck all about cancer. I just know a blood test is one of the ways they test for it. Probably not all cancer can be detected that way.
High White Cell count usually indicates an infection of some kind as for urine being able to detect something like cancer haven't got a clue.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
High White Cell count usually indicates an infection of some kind as for urine being able to detect something like cancer haven't got a clue.
I don't think she has ever done a follow up and if she had the bloods at the ER then it is not their job to interpret or diagnose them - The would tell her to follow up with a GP - I would imagine

Even with the low iron/vitamin D treatment I don't think she has followed up with that so how

Another thing that has occurred to me is that when she has the inevitable hysterectomy will the hospital let her go home without the appropriate facilities - She can't sleep on a mattress on the floor - wouldn't she need a bariatric hospital bed at home?

Christ is is going to fester in that house

Tumbo

Only Half Crippled
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she has ever done a follow up and if she had the bloods at the ER then it is not their job to interpret or diagnose them - The would tell her to follow up with a GP - I would imagine

Even with the low iron/vitamin D treatment I don't think she has followed up with that so how

Another thing that has occurred to me is that when she has the inevitable hysterectomy will the hospital let her go home without the appropriate facilities - She can't sleep on a mattress on the floor - wouldn't she need a bariatric hospital bed at home?

Christ is is going to fester in that house
No not necessarily however a proper bed and a couch yes if nothing else for her own well being because if healing is really as rough as it could be she will be bed/couch bound for at least a few months.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
No, they would leave her to her own devices for sleeping arrangements, and just give her some advice (that she will ignore) on positioning, being careful to get up/lie down, and so forth.

DNA_JACKED

kiwifarms.net
You'd be correct, uterine cancer cannot be detected via bloodwork or urine. Part of the reason ovarian is so deadly, it's very hard to catch before it spreads.

DMT Blastoid

show me that dainty period hole, qween
kiwifarms.net
You'd be correct, uterine cancer cannot be detected via bloodwork or urine. Part of the reason ovarian is so deadly, it's very hard to catch before it spreads.
All the blood test would rule out is PCOS and a few other hormonal conditions she could possibly have, if they found say PCOS they'd tell her and of course mention the increased risk for things like ovarian cancer, but knowing our Big Gorl, it all went in one ear and out the other.

nutritionsituation

kiwifarms.net
That or she'll eat the way she does now on chemo and will croak. I feel bad for the people who will have to either lift her casket or heave her into a furnace. She probably has enough fat to power a small city if it's burnt.
mort sci student here, she is unfortunately too large for most crematory retorts to accommodate. there are retorts that can handle a corpse of such size, but the cost would be very prohibitive and involve a lot of time transportation. even embalming a corpse this large is extremely time consuming and difficult, and really frankly fairly pointless and would be done only if there was a public viewing of the deceased. also, 2 cemetary vaults and plots will need to be purchased for a traditional burial of that size. what a tough funeral to plan...

Bees

No Mods No Masters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
mort sci student here, she is unfortunately too large for most crematory retorts to accommodate. there are retorts that can handle a corpse of such size, but the cost would be very prohibitive and involve a lot of time transportation. even embalming a corpse this large is extremely time consuming and difficult, and really frankly fairly pointless and would be done only if there was a public viewing of the deceased. also, 2 cemetery vaults and plots will need to be purchased for a traditional burial of that size. what a tough funeral to plan...
Ok, so what can you do with her? Will the county plant her in a prisoner-dug mass grave? Like I really want to know, I've been wondering. Cemetery plots are stupid expensive and nobody around Amber is going to buy one, much less two.

Wtr

kiwifarms.net
So to sum up everything in this thread:

Some people think amber has cancer and are using the symptoms from the past ~6 months to justify it.

Some people think she doesn't have cancer and are using the fact shes manipulative pathological liar who over exaggerates all of her illness for coin OR believes she misinterpreted the doctor.

Also, the I HAVE CANSUR video was likely prerecorded which means it could have been anywhere from a week to a couple of weeks ago.
Screenshot_20200608-201144_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200608-201228_Chrome.jpg

After following in the steps of doctorlynn, I think its likely she has stage 1A if she does have "womb cancer". Stage 1A has cancer in the lining of the uterus and possibly some cells on cervix but nothing beyond that.

I say this because "unintended weightloss" is one of symptoms. We all know she isn't capable of the self restraint needed to lose weight.

DMT Blastoid

show me that dainty period hole, qween
kiwifarms.net
Ok, so what can you do with her? Will the county plant her in a prisoner-dug mass grave? Like I really want to know, I've been wondering. Cemetery plots are stupid expensive and nobody around Amber is going to buy one, much less two.
If I could add in my own experiences in the death industry (I went into details about a natural burial here), with how laws are, unless literally NO ONE claims her body, it will be up to her and her immediate family (so not Becks, unless stated in the will) to decide where to dump the fatty.

If I were Hams, I'd want to go for a hydro-cremation, at least then I won't pollute the earth more than I already have, but knowing our gorl and that AskFM post of her's about wanting a natural cremation, one day we might see a crematorium nuke in her area...

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So to sum up everything in this thread:

Some people think amber has cancer and are using the symptoms from the past ~6 months to justify it.

Some people think she doesn't have cancer and are using the fact shes manipulative pathological liar who over exaggerates all of her illness for coin OR believes she misinterpreted the doctor.

Also, the I HAVE CANSUR video was likely prerecorded which means it could have been anywhere from a week to a couple of weeks ago.
View attachment 1361853
View attachment 1361854

After following in the steps of doctorlynn, I think its likely she has stage 1A if she does have "womb cancer". Stage 1A has cancer in the lining of the uterus and possibly some cells on cervix but nothing beyond that.

I say this because "unintended weightloss" is one of symptoms. We all know she isn't capable of the self restraint needed to lose weight.
Yes but I really don't think she lost that much weight. We are going on sketchy weigh ins and her word. Her head and neck looked a little smaller but that's it.
She probably lost that little bit because of the tonsil infection. She couldn't eat.
People jump to conclusions too quickly.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
If I could add in my own experiences in the death industry (I went into details about a natural burial here), with how laws are, unless literally NO ONE claims her body, it will be up to her and her immediate family (so not Becks, unless stated in the will) to decide where to dump the fatty.
"Make a will" is advice people are giving her here and there through her comments, and will be just another thing she ignores. So if she kicks it, and her relatives say "Not me!", she will be both be intestate and unclaimed. What a life (and death).

If only she had prior service. She could have been buried at sea.

I can guarantee our aircraft tractors have enough power to push her blubbery corpse off the flight-deck of a carrier and back into the ocean where she belongs.
The land whale returning to the sea, the home of its ancestors.

I might shed a small tear, it's so poetic.

Tags
None