I don't know what to say 06/04/20 - "not at the beginning stage"

Tumbo

Humble Tumbleweed
kiwifarms.net
So to sum up everything in this thread:

Some people think amber has cancer and are using the symptoms from the past ~6 months to justify it.

Some people think she doesn't have cancer and are using the fact shes manipulative pathological liar who over exaggerates all of her illness for coin OR believes she misinterpreted the doctor.

Also, the I HAVE CANSUR video was likely prerecorded which means it could have been anywhere from a week to a couple of weeks ago.
View attachment 1361853
View attachment 1361854

After following in the steps of doctorlynn, I think its likely she has stage 1A if she does have "womb cancer". Stage 1A has cancer in the lining of the uterus and possibly some cells on cervix but nothing beyond that.

I say this because "unintended weightloss" is one of symptoms. We all know she isn't capable of the self restraint needed to lose weight.
Assuming her cancer is as you described would they most likely still go ahead with the hysterectomy or would another non surgical option be possible?

DMT Blastoid

show me that dainty period hole, qween
kiwifarms.net
"Make a will" is advice people are giving her here and there through her comments, and will be just another thing she ignores. So if she kicks it, and her relatives say "Not me!", she will be both be intestate and unclaimed. What a life (and death).
Sadly. Maybe depending on circumstance if none of her methed out relatives want her corpse, Becks and the Fag Shanty could take custody, but if nothing happens she gets held for a bit, then cut up, cremated, and probably kept in a box with her name if anyone wants her at that point.

EDIT to add this: she might get put in a columbarium, but it depends on the state.

nutritionsituation

kiwifarms.net
Ok, so what can you do with her? Will the county plant her in a prisoner-dug mass grave? Like I really want to know, I've been wondering. Cemetery plots are stupid expensive and nobody around Amber is going to buy one, much less two.
it really varies by area but there is no way becky's family or her family would not have services for her, that's wild. come on now. her medical and personal debt don't mean she can't have a dignified funeral. when you die, you die. your family is really only saddled with your final expenses.

with regard to alkaline hydrolysis: that is not legal in most places yet, definitely not Kentucky, and there is no way the chamber would accomodate anyone above like 3 bills. cemetaries/burial parks/etc do vary in terms of rates they charge for a vault and grave. if i were her funeral director i would recommend she purchase 2 plots, have a natural burial with a wicker casket and shroud with flowers, and look around for a place that maybe doesn't require vaults to save on that cost and hassle.

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If only she had prior service. She could have been buried at sea.

I can guarantee our aircraft tractors have enough power to push her blubbery corpse off the flight-deck of a carrier and back into the ocean where she belongs.
Global warming’s got nothing on water displacement. Don’t you think the ocean levels have risen enough?

H.P. Lovecraft

IS THAT A...
kiwifarms.net
mort sci student here, she is unfortunately too large for most crematory retorts to accommodate. there are retorts that can handle a corpse of such size, but the cost would be very prohibitive and involve a lot of time transportation. even embalming a corpse this large is extremely time consuming and difficult, and really frankly fairly pointless and would be done only if there was a public viewing of the deceased. also, 2 cemetary vaults and plots will need to be purchased for a traditional burial of that size. what a tough funeral to plan...
If not burnt or buried what do they do then?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Punkinsplice

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
mort sci student here, she is unfortunately too large for most crematory retorts to accommodate. there are retorts that can handle a corpse of such size, but the cost would be very prohibitive and involve a lot of time transportation. even embalming a corpse this large is extremely time consuming and difficult, and really frankly fairly pointless and would be done only if there was a public viewing of the deceased. also, 2 cemetary vaults and plots will need to be purchased for a traditional burial of that size. what a tough funeral to plan...
I've heard that they can ::ahem:: cut up the remains of a morbidly obese person and cremate them in 'parts/stages'...is there any truth to that? I would feel like you'd need permission from the family to do such a thing, but I could also see it being an option....

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've heard that they can ::ahem:: cut up the remains of a morbidly obese person and cremate them in 'parts/stages'...is there any truth to that? I would feel like you'd need permission from the family to do such a thing, but I could also see it being an option....
I would think they'd have to do that to get her inside the incinerator.
I think it may just be one of those unspoken things cremation people have to deal with.
Edit because copied wrong vid link.

Tags
None