I don't know what to say 06/04/20 - "not at the beginning stage"

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I've heard that they can ::ahem:: cut up the remains of a morbidly obese person and cremate them in 'parts/stages'...is there any truth to that? I would feel like you'd need permission from the family to do such a thing, but I could also see it being an option....
Definitely not. That's desecrating a dead human body.

(Illegal in the US at least. Not sure about elsewhere lol)

inquizadoor

kiwifarms.net
That got me curious so I was reading about obese funerals and came across this gem:

There's transportation: "You may not be able to use a hearse because the casket won't fit. We've used everything from wagons to flatbed trucks to fire trucks," he says.

Older funeral homes may not have doors wide enough to accommodate a 132-centimetre-wide casket. Or such a large casket may not be able to go down the aisle of a chapel for the viewing.

When the casket is too heavy for pallbearers to lift, a backhoe is sometimes used to lower it into the grave. Sometimes vaults aren’t available.

Special services mean more costs too. The caskets themselves cost $3,000 to $5,000; the standard size is $2,000 to $3,000.
A fucking fire truck wow. And to be fair, even if alr was small enough for pallbearers I doubt they could get 6 people to attend.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Ya know. It's probably because she changes doctors so much but am I the only one questioning how she managed to go almost 30 years without any sort of pelvic exam? Maybe it's because she's not having sex with men, idk, but you don't HAVE to go to a gynecologist to get one, they do them in urgent care and regular doctor's offices all the time. At the very least, it indicates she wasn't getting regular pap smears and you start those when you start having sex and are supposed to get one every few years unless something comes back fucky.. Especially if she was having UTIs for as long as she claimed she did, STDs can cause pain with urination too. If she's not seeing one person regularly (and we know she isn't because she like to run to the ER and not a REGULAR DOCTOR for everything), I don't blame the doctors because it's not their job to follow up with her. Just seems weird that she was having all those urinary issues and it look THIS long for someone to think to take a look.

DMT Blastoid

show me that dainty period hole, qween
kiwifarms.net
Ya know. It's probably because she changes doctors so much but am I the only one questioning how she managed to go almost 30 years without any sort of pelvic exam? Maybe it's because she's not having sex with men, idk, but you don't HAVE to go to a gynecologist to get one, they do them in urgent care and regular doctor's offices all the time. At the very least, it indicates she wasn't getting regular pap smears and you start those when you start having sex and are supposed to get one every few years unless something comes back fucky.. Especially if she was having UTIs for as long as she claimed she did, STDs can cause pain with urination too. If she's not seeing one person regularly (and we know she isn't because she like to run to the ER and not a REGULAR DOCTOR for everything), I don't blame the doctors because it's not their job to follow up with her. Just seems weird that she was having all those urinary issues and it look THIS long for someone to think to take a look.
To be fair, you are able to turn down pap smears and other kinds of exams like that, maybe that's a reason she wasn't actually getting treatments.

twi1992

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, you are able to turn down pap smears and other kinds of exams like that, maybe that's a reason she wasn't actually getting treatments.
I can only assume that's it, Amberlynn is just ignorant enough to do something like that since she's always telling the doctor what's wrong with her. The only other reason I can think of is that the pap smear rules are different when you're not a heterosexual female.

DMT Blastoid

show me that dainty period hole, qween
kiwifarms.net
I can only assume that's it, Amberlynn is just ignorant enough to do something like that since she's always telling the doctor what's wrong with her. The only other reason I can think of is that the pap smear rules are different when you're not a heterosexual female.
They're actually not, once you're sexually active, you're pushed to get them, heterosexual or not, since there is always a risk something could go wrong. All I can think of is (from my lesbian friend) is sometimes if you go to a gynecologist and mention you are homosexual they might push for use of dental dams and do some extra tests just because, but I'm not too sure about a general practice.

twi1992

kiwifarms.net
They're actually not, once you're sexually active, you're pushed to get them, heterosexual or not, since there is always a risk something could go wrong. All I can think of is (from my lesbian friend) is sometimes if you go to a gynecologist and mention you are homosexual they might push for use of dental dams and do some extra tests just because, but I'm not too sure about a general practice.
Well there ya go. You learn something new every day, a majority of my friends are gay men so definitely couldn't ask them.

Got2Hands

Beginning to bloosom.
kiwifarms.net
You're also pushed really hard to get them once you get to be around 20, even if you're not sexually active.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Not sure about U of K, but Vandy in Nashville has some MRI machines for research that are used for animals (and separate ones for people) alongside clinical machines. I'm sure they'd have a similar setup for PET and CAT. It's also a teaching hospital that's used to treating indigent people. Not that she's poor, but they're not as hard to deal with on collections and they will still treat you when you owe them money. Vandy would be an ideal treatment center for her.
Where does Hambers mom live? Maybe she's planning on going out of state for care, partially because they don't know her there so she won't be already in arrears, but also because there's more teaching hospitals where she can get low cost or free care.

Though that is assuming she would actually plan something in advance like that.

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It depends. Chances are if amber tries to get insurance the best she'll get is a ludicrous rate with not alot of coverage. Most decent insurers most likely won't even accept her in on basis of pre-existing condition.
Obamacare removed the ability for insurers to deny people on the basis of preexisting conditions, so Amber can get insurance.

She could also get healthcare through the KY healthcare exchange and could have purchased a couple of plans that would provide her basic care and catastrophic coverage.

Amber hasn't bought insurance because she would be denied, she just has never made it a priority. That is future Amber's problem to deal with. Present Amber is LIVEEN for some Papas Mexicanas.

RozellHufflander

kiwifarms.net
Amber seems optimistic about a kentucky program that "forgets you don't have insurance" and pays for the cancer treatments!
If she has as much money as she says she does. She would be a fucking piece of shit for using resources that actual poverty stricken patients need. I live in Monticello and there is grinding poverty in our county. Amber needs to pay her fucking share. Also, IDGAF about her. She’s a shitshow.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
If she has as much money as she says she does. She would be a fucking piece of shit for using resources that actual poverty stricken patients need. I live in Monticello and there is grinding poverty in our county. Amber needs to pay her fucking share. Also, IDGAF about her. She’s a shitshow.
have you ever smelled her in person

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I
have you ever smelled her in person
I second this question and raise it with "have you ever followed her trail of clots and slime?"

Tags
None