I don't know what to say 06/04/20 - "not at the beginning stage"

V900

kiwifarms.net
So she’s lied already. She said she doesn’t know her stage or any details but it’s stage 2.

if she was a healthy adult, she’d probably survive. But she claims to be 490lbs. Although who knows when the camera cuts of her weighing herself were really taken. She’s that manipulative. She’s been claiming that 70lbs for a long time.
Man can you imagine being the poor soul of a doctor who has to try slicing her open to remove the tumor? You have to compete with not only the sheer mass of a 500+ lb wildebeest, but also the horrific odors that probably cake every inch of her organs. Jesus.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Ya know. It's probably because she changes doctors so much but am I the only one questioning how she managed to go almost 30 years without any sort of pelvic exam? Maybe it's because she's not having sex with men, idk, but you don't HAVE to go to a gynecologist to get one, they do them in urgent care and regular doctor's offices all the time. At the very least, it indicates she wasn't getting regular pap smears and you start those when you start having sex and are supposed to get one every few years unless something comes back fucky.. Especially if she was having UTIs for as long as she claimed she did, STDs can cause pain with urination too. If she's not seeing one person regularly (and we know she isn't because she like to run to the ER and not a REGULAR DOCTOR for everything), I don't blame the doctors because it's not their job to follow up with her. Just seems weird that she was having all those urinary issues and it look THIS long for someone to think to take a look.
I've said it before, I know she hops doctors and ERs and never has follow ups, but it's mind blowing that she was bleeding through literal towels and sat at the ER/doctors - just think, probably in ER for hours plus the drives, where the extra towels stored for these trips? - just to never mention it or have it be not noticed. She gave piss samples, for christ's sake, plus all of her bloodwork and such. I even get that she's a giant tub of lard the size of 3-4 people things will be wonky anyways but...
She just had to have an idea. She's an idiot, willfully ignorant, but whether deep down or lying directly to our faces about knowledge of it, she's had at least an idea that things were absolutely wrong.

She's such an unreliable narrator we'll never know. Until maybe she dies and the tea flows.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
It's probably because she changes doctors so much but am I the only one questioning how she managed to go almost 30 years without any sort of pelvic exam?
Probably because a) she is a lezbean and also b) stupid, and she thinks only straight chicks need *that*, but also c) she has heard they are uncomfortable, and we all know how she feels about the slightest discomfort.

The only other reason I can think of is that the pap smear rules are different when you're not a heterosexual female.
The rules are actually the same. Just because you have a shower-only bathroom doesn't mean it needs to be cleaned any less than the standard bathtub/shower combo room.

If she has as much money as she says she does. She would be a fucking piece of shit for using resources that actual poverty stricken patients need. I live in Monticello and there is grinding poverty in our county. Amber needs to pay her fucking share. Also, IDGAF about her. She’s a shitshow.
Yes, she is an absolute POS and chronic waster of resources in every single aspect of her life.

Man can you imagine being the poor soul of a doctor who has to try slicing her open to remove the tumor? You have to compete with not only the sheer mass of a 500+ lb wildebeest, but also the horrific odors that probably cake every inch of her organs. Jesus.
I wonder if they'd aska bariatric surgeon in for a consult.

I've said it before, I know she hops doctors and ERs and never has follow ups, but it's mind blowing that she was bleeding through literal towels and sat at the ER/doctors - just think, probably in ER for hours plus the drives, where the extra towels stored for these trips? - just to never mention it or have it be not noticed. She gave piss samples, for christ's sake, plus all of her bloodwork and such. I even get that she's a giant tub of lard the size of 3-4 people things will be wonky anyways but...
She just had to have an idea. She's an idiot, willfully ignorant, but whether deep down or lying directly to our faces about knowledge of it, she's had at least an idea that things were absolutely wrong.

She's such an unreliable narrator we'll never know. Until maybe she dies and the tea flows.
She had to know there was a problem, but I'm betting she just chalked it up to irregular periods from being a gigantic fatass, and that it was just the price she paid for inhaling orange chicken and DQ as much as she wanted.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net

I think she knew something was wrong and willfully ignored it. People bury their heads in the sand about serious medical issues. There's a saying "a man sees blood in the toilet and shits in the dark for a month". I mostly believe her about bleeding for 2 yrs, it probably wasn't a gushing tide, just a steady stream that got heavier when she actually had a period. The fag twins don't know shit about women's icky menstruation, and Becky probably just told her whatever she wanted to hear to get Amber to shut up. I imagine she's the type to constantly non stop ask "this is normal right?". As for the er blood/urine tests etc, she could've told them she was on her period to explain the blood and they probably wouldn't investigate it further. Or assume the blood was a symptom of the bladder infection. Plus a lot of the wonky results from her blood work could be explained away as her being, you know, the size of a buffalo with the hygiene to match. As has been said before, if she had a pcp and didn't doctor shop, this would've been noticed way before now. The er docs are not going to go all House M.D. on a patient like Amberlynn.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Amber seems optimistic about a kentucky program that "forgets you don't have insurance" and pays for the cancer treatments!
I'm quite curious about that as well, will they forget she has no insurance and pay for everything when they found out she had a 6 figures (according to her) income last year?

Bubblez McGee

Something's Fucky
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if they'd aska bariatric surgeon in for a consult.

She had to know there was a problem, but I'm betting she just chalked it up to irregular periods from being a gigantic fatass, and that it was just the price she paid for inhaling orange chicken and DQ as much as she wanted.
Yeah, no, I think the time for bariatric surgery has passed or at least put on hold for a very long while. It's a major operation that puts a lot of stress on the body and depending on which type of weight loss surgery it is, it keeps the person from absorbing nutrients, which ironically she's going to need more than ever now. One reason why most doctors, aside from a few like Dr Now, wont give weight loss surgery to patients over 400 or 500 lbs is because of how dangerous it can be for someone that size even in the best of circumstances, relatively speaking.
Now that Amber has cancer, I dont think even Dr Now would dare touch her. The doctors are going to just be focused on trying to get her in remission and the only operations they're going to give her is whatever is related to trying to get rid of her uterine cancer if it's even possible by this point.

In recent videos she was looking back at some of her health problems over the last year or two even though she used to insist that she was perfectly healthy for her size, when she would get unusual symptoms, she would chalk them up to her weight. For example, because of her weight, she says she always had irregular periods and claims that sometimes she wouldn't get a period for years at a time. So when she started bleeding heavily and constantly, she thought it was just the excess weight causing more hormone imbalances. A few people she knew had endometriosis and they apparently bled very heavily, so she thought she might have that.
At the end of the day though, I think she did realize something was very wrong, but just didn't want to accept it until she had no other choice.
Do we know when we can expect to hear what stage it is? I have a feeling that it might be stage IV, since she was apparently having bladder problems.
Based on some of her symptoms, I think there's a good chance it has reached stage IV, and if its gone that far, her chances of survival are considerably lower than they would have been had she caught it earlier. It's true of any cancer that the further its gone, the lower the survival rate, but while some cancers have an overall high mortality rate, uterine cancer at stage one or two has quite a high survival rate, somewhat less with stage 3 and by stage 4, you're pretty much fucked. Besides the fact that she's had severe bleeding issues for a long time, what makes me think the cancer has metastasized, is her recent weight loss. I know she can be a huge liar, but she usually admits when she's gained weight. It's almost as if she enjoys the negative attention she gets from announcing her latest diet or weight loss plan, giving up on it within a day or two and then gaining even more weight.
So when she says she's lost weight this past year, I actually believe her. However, under normal circumstances, I dont think she would have been able to lose a pound without sticking to a very rigid eating plan. Her 75lb weight loss therefore likely wasn't from "intuitive eating" as she claims, but was probably from the cancer spreading throughout her body and severely reducing her appetite. So maybe in a way it actually was intuitive eating...just not the way she thought.

I think she said she's going to find out more details this week, though how much the doctor tells her that she winds up understanding and being able to clearly communicate to her audience is another question.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, no, I think the time for bariatric surgery has passed or at least put on hold for a very long while. It's a major operation that puts a lot of stress on the body and depending on which type of weight loss surgery it is, it keeps the person from absorbing nutrients, which ironically she's going to need more than ever now. One reason why most doctors, aside from a few like Dr Now, wont give weight loss surgery to patients over 400 or 500 lbs is because of how dangerous it can be for someone that size even in the best of circumstances, relatively speaking.
Now that Amber has cancer, I dont think even Dr Now would dare touch her. The doctors are going to just be focused on trying to get her in remission and the only operations they're going to give her is whatever is related to trying to get rid of her uterine cancer if it's even possible by this point.

In recent videos she was looking back at some of her health problems over the last year or two even though she used to insist that she was perfectly healthy for her size, when she would get unusual symptoms, she would chalk them up to her weight. For example, because of her weight, she says she always had irregular periods and claims that sometimes she wouldn't get a period for years at a time. So when she started bleeding heavily and constantly, she thought it was just the excess weight causing more hormone imbalances. A few people she knew had endometriosis and they apparently bled very heavily, so she thought she might have that.
At the end of the day though, I think she did realize something was very wrong, but just didn't want to accept it until she had no other choice.

Based on some of her symptoms, I think there's a good chance it has reached stage IV, and if its gone that far, her chances of survival are considerably lower than they would have been had she caught it earlier. It's true of any cancer that the further its gone, the lower the survival rate, but while some cancers have an overall high mortality rate, uterine cancer at stage one or two has quite a high survival rate, somewhat less with stage 3 and by stage 4, you're pretty much fucked. Besides the fact that she's had severe bleeding issues for a long time, what makes me think the cancer has metastasized, is her recent weight loss. I know she can be a huge liar, but she usually admits when she's gained weight. It's almost as if she enjoys the negative attention she gets from announcing her latest diet or weight loss plan, giving up on it within a day or two and then gaining even more weight.
So when she says she's lost weight this past year, I actually believe her. However, under normal circumstances, I dont think she would have been able to lose a pound without sticking to a very rigid eating plan. Her 75lb weight loss therefore likely wasn't from "intuitive eating" as she claims, but was probably from the cancer spreading throughout her body and severely reducing her appetite. So maybe in a way it actually was intuitive eating...just not the way she thought.

I think she said she's going to find out more details this week, though how much the doctor tells her that she winds up understanding and being able to clearly communicate to her audience is another question.
Since the middle of 2018 and throughout 2019 she complained about lower back pain (on one side) a swelling in her abdomen that she put down to lympedema (even though lymphedema in the abdomen is very rare) and a pulling pain in her ovaries - none of this is a good sign

I think she is at least stage iii and I would not be surprised if it was stage iv

Given that she already stopped breathing during the D&C, that she has BMI of 97 and once they do a risk assessment GAWD knows what they will find - surgery is going to be a major risk she is going to have to make some literal life and death decisions

The Cum Consumer

kiwifarms.net
That's what worries me the most. Oncologists are notoriously bad for communicating end-of-life care for their patients, especially in America where hospitals have a financial incentive to get their patient to get as much treatment as possible. Even when they do actually tell the patient that their cancer is terminal, the patient usually ends up thinking that they might be cured with chemo, even though chemo will just buy them time. If Amberlynn's cancer really is stage IV, then she's going to die, full stop. If she is terminal, I truly want her to be comfortable at the end, not fighting for some impossible cure.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, no, I think the time for bariatric surgery has passed or at least put on hold for a very long while. It's a major operation that puts a lot of stress
I should have been more clear: a bariatric surgeon consult on how best to get through all that fucking fat and sew her back up safely, not for WLS. That's been not happening for quite some time now.

Bubblez McGee

Something's Fucky
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I know this is the Amber forum, but I need to know what you are talking about with amy lol.
Amy Ramadan, I dont know how much you know about her, so a short description of her is that she's another deathfat youtuber with a thread about her on the forums. She has three kids, two of them a little bit older than toddler age. She drives some kind of big van and at one time she uploaded a video where she showed that she had a toilet in the back of the van incase her kids needed to "go potty" when on the road. It was thereafter known as the crapper van.

SPARKLETWAT

Fat Black Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I watched my best friend gasp his last breaths as cancer killed him in 2013. I won’t wish that shit on anybody not even lolcows or people I hate.

I hope she avoids fruitless chemo if it’s terminal and tries to make something out of her remaining time instead. But knowing lolcows probably not.

Tags
None