I don't know what to title this..... - livestream 6/3/2021 -

Julaay

JULAAAAAAY!!!! JULAAAAAAY!!!!
kiwifarms.net
She literally looks like she hasn't showered in months. 🤢🤮I can't imagine the smell poor Beggy has to go through. At first I thought the roots were solid gray (no judgement on that, because I'm in my 30's and went gray), but then I realized that has to be dry shampoo. I wonder the stench people that bought her used earrings are going to run into. 🤮

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
She feels like being on youtube is like being in an abusive relationship :story:
TylerTheCreator-CyberBullying_480x480.png

Also, I get that she's going for a cherry look, but between her earrings looking like baubles and the color scheme of her makeup, gorl just looks like a giant Christmas tree.
05s.png

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
What's the record for not washing her hair? Two months? She has to be there or close.

She can't actually believe that she has more supporters than haters. If every hate viewer left she'd be in a Target cart being pushed around Lexington by Becky begging for food.

It looks like she has a black eye and a swollen eye. Or maybe it's just new fat rolls. Either way, she looks like she's been hit by a bus.

shameful existence

conflicts on the outside, fears within
kiwifarms.net
She feels like being on youtube is like being in an abusive relationship :story:
Unironically a decent take. Just another one of the cages she locked herself in.
I think she lost the concept of not having her life this public. That's why I tend to not laugh at her meltdowns. I believe there's a real pain behind them, and I believe she suffers every day. She just has a messed up idea about what should be shared with strangers and in what way. Because everything pays rent. And because in her situation, there is often nothing else to share. It in a way is both abusive and self-inflicted.

ETA:

Last edited:

Retarded Potato

Baked and salty.
kiwifarms.net
This is so boring. I keep hoping for a new major health scare, but honestly not even that can save her channel. The cancer saga was a snoozefest, the kidney stone saga has not provided any entertainment yet. Maybe the death saga might revive her channel, but I’m not sure Becky would be able to milk it well enough.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Becky's T-shirt can be found at Hot Topic.

Don't all rush over at once and crash the site.

The Lusty Argonian Maid

#SAVETWINKIE
kiwifarms.net

Also, I get that she's going for a cherry look, but between her earrings looking like baubles and the color scheme of her makeup, gorl just looks like a giant Christmas tree.
View attachment 2228637
I can’t believe Beggy is fucking dead :,(
E13F4E87-0D92-474A-A1C1-48E081C06C29.jpeg

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing about these lives... once either of them get the bit between their teeth & bring up stuff they should leave unsaid, they just dig that hole deeper.

Outstanding display of rationalization & deflection when talking about the ex & the stained underwear situation & if either wonder why so much hate gets sent their way, discussing something like that without acknowledging it's a small minded act of vengeance that they regret is one example of why.

Amber is not artful enough to do lives without being poked into revealing words, actions or fects of her personality that should never have been pulled out from the under the rocks where they reside.