I don't know what to title this..... - livestream 6/3/2021 -

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Admitted to or not, I think Becky is having increasingly serious kidney issues. She's been gaining weight for some time now but the pace has picked up alarmingly & it looks like massive bloat/water retention; the type caused by kidneys failing.

Purely speculation on my part - she may simply have decided to join Amber on the road of eating herself to death.

pistolwhipped

kiwifarms.net
Necky talks out of one side of her mouth like she got a novocaine shot on the other side. Luckily we know that's not the case because there's no chance in hell she pays maintenance money for those corn-colored chiclets in her mouth.

Moment of silence for all the retards paying $5.00 to ask Hamber why her morbidly obese ass is too lazy to exercise 🙏

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Necky talks out of one side of her mouth like she got a novocaine shot on the other side. Luckily we know that's not the case because there's no chance in hell she pays maintenance money for those corn-colored chiclets in her mouth.

Moment of silence for all the retards paying $5.00 to ask Hamber why her morbidly obese ass is too lazy to exercise 🙏
Thats just the mini strokes she has at night in her sleep.
Also Beggy got some balls to talk shit, I betcha some ween is reaching out to dirty panty-stain and showing her clips of this shit lmao

Also:
eI2r.gif

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
Ive never heard someone make so much bodily noise and swallow as fucking loud as amber. Thats one thing ive noticed watching amber is her body just sitting there makes so much noise between the breathing, smacking and teeth licking.

Screenshot_20210603-182428(1).png

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
OK, fellow assholes, do you want the long version with my scintillating commentary, or the really long version, because goddamn did this bitch go on and on about how she's the real victim here. I will continue to note that she springs these lives out at times that are inconvenient for more of haydur nation to pay attention, mainly because unlike what she believes about her being the most hated person on the internet, most of haydur nation doesn't pay that close attention to her that they're able to get in on her random live times.

D_Tractor

I'm like the queen of veggies and amazingness.
kiwifarms.net

She claims her face is all fucked up because of a bike accident.