I don't know what to title this..... - livestream 6/3/2021 -

Retarded Potato

Baked and salty.
kiwifarms.net
Admitted to or not, I think Becky is having increasingly serious kidney issues. She's been gaining weight for some time now but the pace has picked up alarmingly & it looks like massive bloat/water retention; the type caused by kidneys failing.

Purely speculation on my part - she may simply have decided to join Amber on the road of eating herself to death.
Can you imagine? We’ve always assumed that Amber would die first, but what if Becky dies first? Amber will outlive all of us, she’s like a 600-lb roach.

The Lusty Argonian Maid

#SAVETWINKIE
kiwifarms.net
OK, fellow assholes, do you want the long version with my scintillating commentary, or the really long version, because goddamn did this bitch go on and on about how she's the real victim here. I will continue to note that she springs these lives out at times that are inconvenient for more of haydur nation to pay attention, mainly because unlike what she believes about her being the most hated person on the internet, most of haydur nation doesn't pay that close attention to her that they're able to get in on her random live times.
Oh absolutely the really long version.
I’ll get my Jenny Craig snacks ready.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Two households, both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life;
Whose misadventured piteous overthrows
Do with their death bury their parents' strife.
The fearful passage of their death-mark'd love,
And the continuance of their parents' rage,
Which, but their children's end, nought could remove,
Is now the two hours' traffic of our stage;
The which if you with patient ears attend,
What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.

Alas, neither of these fatasses is Shakespeareanin quality, with the execption of being a tragedy in every way, shape, and form, but unworthy of pity.

As we open, the asspatters im the chat are all warm and fuzzy, hoping she feels better. She looks EXACTLY the same way today as she looked on Tuesday, so either she wasn't in quite as much pain as she claimed, or she was doped up. Or both, since she's a liar. "I don't like complaining about it." LOL okay gorl. All you do is complain, about everything.

From the chat: anyone who gives ALR shit is just jealous. LOL okay gorl. We're all jealous of a 600 pound unintelligent, uninteresting woman who is housebound aand who has a myriad of health problems directly attributable to her weight.

Stop sucking your damn teeth and take a fucking shower. And wash that greasy, nasty fucking hair.
In response to a superchat: "I could do exercise with me, but that would be kind of boring." LOL okay gorl, yes it would, but it would be boring because you never exercise.

ALR saying "Welcome welcome" - copied that from Yaba at YTUnderground. Is there literally ANYthing you do that isn't copied from someone else?

In response to a comment in the chat about Chantal not giving the chatter (stay tuned!) Friskies with gravy "What are Friskies? What kind of cat owner doesn't know what Friskies are?

In response to a superchat asking if she was still doing WW: She quit WW. We knew that already, duh, because that's what you do. "You can give me a thumbs up and it will get me to do better." LOL okay gorl, that's a lie. Stop lying to your viewers even if you won't stop lying to yourself. Debasing yourself for thumbs up is sad, even for you.

Referring to someone claiming they love those hideous earrings she's wearing: "It's a bow cherry
moment." It is NOT a moment. They're just earrings. FFS.

Rattles on about the orders "she" needs to pack and ship: I am suspicious of your earring "sales" and of your claim to be doing it all yourself when we literally heard Becky working in the background. Yadda yadda excuses about earring sales not yet shipped, kidney stones, blaming trolls, etc. Claims what we all heard was Becky shipping her OWN stuff. Sure, Jan.

Deanna - our hero of these chats - asks a couple of questions. Big Al says she is not going to answer any questions from Deanna (stay tuned!). That's right, hide from your paying members asking you questions you don't like. One of the PERKS you list is chatting with you. Good way to get yourself reported to YT.

In response to a superchat asking if "fans" recognize her in public. "They do!" LOL okay gorl, it's not that many, because it can't be that many since you live in Hickville, and it's hard to miss a 600 pound woman on a scooter.

Becky starts talking, Big Al checks out, except for checking herself out in the viewfinder while making all the right noises at Becky when she talks. LOL

Tries to remember the lies she told about the timeline she told about her brothers. Claims people "want me to be lying about my past, what is going on? What do I get out of that?" Well, for one, you're a fucking liar, pathologically so. Two, you play VictimLynn when you need asspats, which is all the time, so there's that.

Xombie in the chat says she brings this on herself. TRUTH. Further says she should learn to ignore the haters. Good luck with that sage advice, Xombie, and other asspatters who echo that.

Claims everyone else is confused about the brothers timeline, but does not offer up an explanation.

Some fucking story about her brother, saving him from strangling via curtain strings, which makes no sense. Says parents were in a heroin trance, but weren't they meth users? Then Big Al to the rescue, a hero in her mind only. Someone says that timeline doesn't add up either.

MartyrLynn with the shaky voice claiming no one would believe her about foster care. Might have something to do with your fucking LYING all the time. Does her "like whuuut?" tell: we know you're lying.

VictimLynn has gone through SO MUCH GUISE. Chat is filled with the enablers giving her asspats and sucking up to her.

Some insipid story about how when she held her youngest baby brother in her arms, she fell in love. No you didn't. You're a narcissist. The only person you care about is you.

Crying on IG, whatever, about "questioning" her sexuality. Yadda yadda, claimed to have to hide this from her dad, or disapproval, whatever. LOTS of kids go through that. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.

"I didn't have a good childhood! I don't like opening up about my past." YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. If it affects you so much by saying shit on YT about your fucking childhood that you won't get over, talk to a fucking therapist. I'm also calling bullshit on you not wanting to talk about it. You drag it out every chance you get to use as an excuse and to get sympathy and asspats. Someone tells her to talk to a therapist and she says "Yes, I need to let it all out." Once again, lying over the past two years about making appointments to see a therapist, etc.

Enablers in the chat giving her asspats and sympathy. Just what she wants.

"The reason I don't give up on YT, is not only because it's my job, but because I've met so many great people." You have NOT MET THEM. Chatting on DMs is NOT meeting people. Watching a bunch of their videos is NOT MEETING THEM.

Some dumbass in the chat says no publicity is bad publicity. This person a fucking idiot. Why not ask that bitch who made Star of David antimask patches anout bad publicity still being publicity?

Claims the hate she gets is "unmatched". YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL, no matter what the fuck you think in your narc brain.

Becky mumbles her way through some stupid story. I zoned out.

Someone in the chat asks why she won't exercise, attached to a superchat. She basically ignores it, moves on. LOL

Deanna - our hero in the chat - says she should be grateful to her haydurs. Replies she will never be grateful to people who make her hate herself. LOL Becky jumps up like the internet tough guy she is, mumbling something. Whatever. You'd get your ass kicked in real life, Becky, so shut the fuck up.

Some member with a sob story about her house burning down, whatever. Big Al pretends to be empathetic.

Becky says it's so funny that people think haydur nation is so much bigger than the supporters. Big Al with delusions of grandeur that she's the most hated person on YT. Goes to that old standby "other YouTubers".

The height of irony: Becky telling people to "grow up". Let's all take advice from a 30 year old woman who wears snapbacks and colors all day, except run errands to feed your fatass girlfriend who almost never leaves the damn house. Grow up, indeed.

Superchat says Big Al should DM her and they'll set up a diet/exercise routine, what do you have to lose? HAHAHA. Girl, are you brand fucking new?

Becky claims it wasn't her showing off her exe's dirty underwear, but that said ex-girlfriend totally deserved being shamed on the interner. They're now talking about Becky's ex and how "she deserved it". But I thought you said nobody "deserves" hate. HypocriticaLynn.

Wow, Becky's a fucking psycho, too. Some stupid story about her ex pretending to have a son who died and then Becky went all detectiveness by fucking scratching off whiteout on the backs of pictures her ex had. OK, crazy, enough of that shit, fucking scumbag.

Now Big Al is acting like someone lying is such a big deal. As if she is not a pathological liar. Once again, HypocritiaLynn.

Someone in the chat says "This story is nuts" about Becky'd ex - yes, it is, and not very believable.

Becky owns up to cheating on ex when they first started dating. Great way to start that! Speaks volumes about your character, Becky. I'll never understand Beckystans. Big Al claims to have cheated once, when she was very young. Whatever.

Pretends to care about a superchat person who says their mom was a heroin addict.
JFC can this get any dumber and more boring?

Now she's texting something to Becky because she's too stupid and too loud to just whisper whatever she wants to keep from her viewers to Becky.

Response to a comment: Wants to see the new Cruella, as usual, Big Al looks bored af as soon as Becky opens her mouth.

Big Al says Twinkie met her twin outside the other day. Oh, did Becky tell you? Because we know you didn't haul your fat ass outside to walk her.

Superchat: Becky blink twice if you need help. LOL

Chat: "Remember when your phone went skeet skeet skeet? I laughed out loud at work." LOL OK sure girl. Big Al starts her screeching laugh, then of course has to go to her phone to find that video. Yes, everyone should be reminded how you cannot negotiate a simple, low step because you have zero mobility or range of motion in your fat fucking laygs.

Response to a superchat: Boring shit about where would Becky go if she could go anywhere. Didn't catch the answer because I don't give a shit

Deanna, our hero: "Oh, so it's funny when you fall and hurt your wrist, but we can't laugh at other things?"

A troll, bbjunesinnermonolgue (spell your name correctly next time) is trolling them and they don't even know. Says Becky is "our thoughtful theybie kween" (this is the one with the Friskies comment, and they don't get this is a play on Chantal's cat, trolling them)

Dumbass shows her saying "skeet skeet skeet"- from a HAYDUR video, because she can't find her own. LOL, more irony for you, Big Al: you would not be where you are without the haydurs, and despite what Becky claims, your stinky, garbaged up apartment wouldn't exist for you without the haydurs.

Superchat tell her they've lost 80 pounds since 2020, claims Big Al "can do this". I think not, asspatter, I think not.

Big Al says to Becky "I'm always telling you we should lose weight togetheerrrr!" Neither one of you fat fucks is going to lose weight before you die.

Blah blah, she couldn't do OMAD because it felt like "binging", and she would get dizzy, on the intermittent fasting, whatever, Big Al. You are not committed to losing weight; ergo, you will not lose weight.

Claims to "love" Noom, because they teach you how to eat. Wow, that phrase sound familiar, almost like you've used it to describe multiple diets you always fail.

Deanna: Have you been trying to lose weight? There's more to healthy eating than salad and tuna.
After Big Al whines more about things that "do not work for her", Deanna points out that nothing seems to work for her.

Deanna, that's a hard no: it isn't that the diets do not work to take weight off her, it is she that does not work the diet, and thus she does not lose weight.

FFS, Becky claims that meat is kind of skeeving her out, and Big Al acts all surprised, wait, you too? Do they not fucking talk to one another? And I don't believe for a single moment either of these two lardasses has aby problem with meat. At all. Then Big Al screeches "Are we pregnant?" Not if there's any good in this world, you're not.

She wants to have a kid. Whatever. You're not going to have any kids, ever. And that's the best thing that has ever come out of that fucking pigsty dumpter fire of a life you have.

Superchats are slowing down, and we know what that means - time to end the stream.

Claims the buffalo chicken meat tasted like actual poison. No, you just didn't like it, so threw it all away, like the entitled, narcissistic bitch you are.

Blah blah, more stupid talk about kids. You're not having kids. Move on.

Some transperson in the chat is getting top surgery, they both clap. Becky says follow doctors orders after surgery. No shit, thanks, mental giant.

Oh, the 80 pound loser had gastric sleeve surgery, claims she probably could have done it without surgery. Apparently not, superchat asspatter

Big Al is "jealous" chatter got the surgery. You could, if you wcould be bother to fucking stick to a diet and get your fucking head right.

Superchatter calls her out for calling haters drug addict and do drugs as an insult when your mom struggled with addiction.

"Huuuuuh"? Don't act like you don't fucking know that you said this about Camm Lynn, LiarLynn. She also called you out on this, and then you blocked her, "ThickSkin"Lynn.

Then says if someone is acting like they're on drugs, she's going to say so. Well, so you just want to be a bitch to your members, despite your oh so woeful childhood that involved drugs. Got it.

Becky claims Big A was FORCED to go live on Tuesday. BULLSHIT, you fucking mental midget. Nobody is in charge of her channel BUT HER you fucking lardass loser.

Becky says something that Big Al ignores. Starts talking about food, of course

Some other superchatter talks about losing 40 pounds since Dec by portioning stuff, something else Big Al will never do

Big Al checking herself out in the viewfinder while Becky rattles on about artists on IG

Deanna gets insulted by Becky when saying that Tuesday (and its entire 10 minutes) shouldn't count. I still don't understand anyone who stans for that mushmouth fucking nasty ass becky

Deanna tells someone to stop being worshipful - because beyond Deanna, there are no real haydurs in the chat, just a couple of mild chatters who comment on Big Al's wretched behavior.

FFS, so serious that tomorrow is the anniversary of being told she had "cancer". Big fucking deal. Still doesn't get that dwelling in the past is a xhild's mind at work.

Blah Blah, timeline of her "cancer" bullshit. LOL Becky brings up her mom dying at the end of that two month period and Big Al could not POSSIBLY be less interedted in anyone except herself

Superchatter telling her she is inconsistent, she says "I guuueesss." Yeah, ok, keep living in your fucking alternate reality

Goddamn, just ten more minutes to go of that bullshit

Superchatter claims Becky's "art" looks sick on her wall, all her friends love it. Sure they do, loser

Superchatter says Eric and Ricky kicked your lah'in azz out

Becky, once again, rushing to the defense

LOL Big Al claiming it was all mutual to vacate the rented house, and they moved when they did because there was "No way she was going to be able to pack after surgery" like she lifted a single dainty fucking hoof to help with the packing anyway.

Superchatters asks if these two lardasses would do a meet and greet, she says no. WTF would you want to meet these two losers in real life is beyond me.

Deanna still asking the hard questions: why did you move so far away? Claims she wanted to move somplace "nahce". Your southern accent sucks

Deanna: serious question: how can you do 95% of the housework as you once said?

Ooh, Big Al is big mad. Calls Deanna "pathetic" - after having to google it to make sure about the meaning. Dumbass

Becky claims she isn't thinking about dinner, but Big Al, boy, she's hungry, because she only ate once today. Sure, fatty

Big Al with a very annoyed look as Becky details what picky shit she'll eat from subway (I think, I blocked it out, she's a fucking boring idiot)

People dogpiling Deanna in the chat

Big Al doing some stupid singing like she's cute. You are not

God, two more fucking minutes of this shit, part of which has just been taken up by Big Al making stupid babytalk noisers at Twinkie

Fucking hell, it's finally over.

When I began, the ratio with 295 up, 786 down. When I refreshed to get the ratio after sitting through this inscruciating bullshit, it was 386 up, 1K down. Still seeing those terrible ratios, Big Al, whether you post an advance notice about the live or not. Looks like haydur nation is in fact larger than the retarded fatbodies who enable and support you.

And a tidbit from the first comment that showed when I refershed, with which I completely agree:

"Nice to see your enablers are content keeping you fat and housebound and anyone who dares question anything is shouted down. Maybe you should be thinking about THAT."

Well said. In fact, that last one could sum it up: Big Al lives in her fucking bubble an whines about being the most hated person in the history of the internet to excuse herself from all responsibility.

TL;DW: Good for you. You did the smart thing.

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two households, both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life;
Whose misadventured piteous overthrows
Do with their death bury their parents' strife.
The fearful passage of their death-mark'd love,
And the continuance of their parents' rage,
Which, but their children's end, nought could remove,
Is now the two hours' traffic of our stage;
The which if you with patient ears attend,
What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.

Alas, neither of these fatasses is Shakespeareanin quality, with the execption of being a tragedy in every way, shape, and form, but unworthy of pity.

As we open, the asspatters im the chat are all warm and fuzzy, hoping she feels better. She looks EXACTLY the same way today as she looked on Tuesday, so either she wasn't in quite as much pain as she claimed, or she was doped up. Or both, since she's a liar. "I don't like complaining about it." LOL okay gorl. All you do is complain, about everything.

From the chat: anyone who gives ALR shit is just jealous. LOL okay gorl. We're all jealous of a 600 pound unintelligent, uninteresting woman who is housebound aand who has a myriad of health problems directly attributable to her weight.

Stop sucking your damn teeth and take a fucking shower. And wash that greasy, nasty fucking hair.
In response to a superchat: "I could do exercise with me, but that would be kind of boring." LOL okay gorl, yes it would, but it would be boring because you never exercise.

ALR saying "Welcome welcome" - copied that from Yaba at YTUnderground. Is there literally ANYthing you do that isn't copied from someone else?

In response to a comment in the chat about Chantal not giving the chatter (stay tuned!) Friskies with gravy "What are Friskies? What kind of cat owner doesn't know what Friskies are?

In response to a superchat asking if she was still doing WW: She quit WW. We knew that already, duh, because that's what you do. "You can give me a thumbs up and it will get me to do better." LOL okay gorl, that's a lie. Stop lying to your viewers even if you won't stop lying to yourself. Debasing yourself for thumbs up is sad, even for you.

Referring to someone claiming they love those hideous earrings she's wearing: "It's a bow cherry
moment." It is NOT a moment. They're just earrings. FFS.

Rattles on about the orders "she" needs to pack and ship: I am suspicious of your earring "sales" and of your claim to be doing it all yourself when we literally heard Becky working in the background. Yadda yadda excuses about earring sales not yet shipped, kidney stones, blaming trolls, etc. Claims what we all heard was Becky shipping her OWN stuff. Sure, Jan.

Deanna - our hero of these chats - asks a couple of questions. Big Al says she is not going to answer any questions from Deanna (stay tuned!). That's right, hide from your paying members asking you questions you don't like. One of the PERKS you list is chatting with you. Good way to get yourself reported to YT.

In response to a superchat asking if "fans" recognize her in public. "They do!" LOL okay gorl, it's not that many, because it can't be that many since you live in Hickville, and it's hard to miss a 600 pound woman on a scooter.

Becky starts talking, Big Al checks out, except for checking herself out in the viewfinder while making all the right noises at Becky when she talks. LOL

Tries to remember the lies she told about the timeline she told about her brothers. Claims people "want me to be lying about my past, what is going on? What do I get out of that?" Well, for one, you're a fucking liar, pathologically so. Two, you play VictimLynn when you need asspats, which is all the time, so there's that.

Xombie in the chat says she brings this on herself. TRUTH. Further says she should learn to ignore the haters. Good luck with that sage advice, Xombie, and other asspatters who echo that.

Claims everyone else is confused about the brothers timeline, but does not offer up an explanation.

Some fucking story about her brother, saving him from strangling via curtain strings, which makes no sense. Says parents were in a heroin trance, but weren't they meth users? Then Big Al to the rescue, a hero in her mind only. Someone says that timeline doesn't add up either.

MartyrLynn with the shaky voice claiming no one would believe her about foster care. Might have something to do with your fucking LYING all the time. Does her "like whuuut?" tell: we know you're lying.

VictimLynn has gone through SO MUCH GUISE. Chat is filled with the enablers giving her asspats and sucking up to her.

Some insipid story about how when she held her youngest baby brother in her arms, she fell in love. No you didn't. You're a narcissist. The only person you care about is you.

Crying on IG, whatever, about "questioning" her sexuality. Yadda yadda, claimed to have to hide this from her dad, or disapproval, whatever. LOTS of kids go through that. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.

"I didn't have a good childhood! I don't like opening up about my past." YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. If it affects you so much by saying shit on YT about your fucking childhood that you won't get over, talk to a fucking therapist. I'm also calling bullshit on you not wanting to talk about it. You drag it out every chance you get to use as an excuse and to get sympathy and asspats. Someone tells her to talk to a therapist and she says "Yes, I need to let it all out." Once again, lying over the past two years about making appointments to see a therapist, etc.

Enablers in the chat giving her asspats and sympathy. Just what she wants.

"The reason I don't give up on YT, is not only because it's my job, but because I've met so many great people." You have NOT MET THEM. Chatting on DMs is NOT meeting people. Watching a bunch of their videos is NOT MEETING THEM.

Some dumbass in the chat says no publicity is bad publicity. This person a fucking idiot. Why not ask that bitch who made Star of David antimask patches anout bad publicity still being publicity?

Claims the hate she gets is "unmatched". YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL, no matter what the fuck you think in your narc brain.

Becky mumbles her way through some stupid story. I zoned out.

Someone in the chat asks why she won't exercise, attached to a superchat. She basically ignores it, moves on. LOL

Deanna - our hero in the chat - says she should be grateful to her haydurs. Replies she will never be grateful to people who make her hate herself. LOL Becky jumps up like the internet tough guy she is, mumbling something. Whatever. You'd get your ass kicked in real life, Becky, so shut the fuck up.

Some member with a sob story about her house burning down, whatever. Big Al pretends to be empathetic.

Becky says it's so funny that people think haydur nation is so much bigger than the supporters. Big Al with delusions of grandeur that she's the most hated person on YT. Goes to that old standby "other YouTubers".

The height of irony: Becky telling people to "grow up". Let's all take advice from a 30 year old woman who wears snapbacks and colors all day, except run errands to feed your fatass girlfriend who almost never leaves the damn house. Grow up, indeed.

Superchat says Big Al should DM her and they'll set up a diet/exercise routine, what do you have to lose? HAHAHA. Girl, are you brand fucking new?

Becky claims it wasn't her showing off her exe's dirty underwear, but that said ex-girlfriend totally deserved being shamed on the interner. They're now talking about Becky's ex and how "she deserved it". But I thought you said nobody "deserves" hate. HypocriticaLynn.

Wow, Becky's a fucking psycho, too. Some stupid story about her ex pretending to have a son who died and then Becky went all detectiveness by fucking scratching off whiteout on the backs of pictures her ex had. OK, crazy, enough of that shit, fucking scumbag.

Now Big Al is acting like someone lying is such a big deal. As if she is not a pathological liar. Once again, HypocritiaLynn.

Someone in the chat says "This story is nuts" about Becky'd ex - yes, it is, and not very believable.

Becky owns up to cheating on ex when they first started dating. Great way to start that! Speaks volumes about your character, Becky. I'll never understand Beckystans. Big Al claims to have cheated once, when she was very young. Whatever.

Pretends to care about a superchat person who says their mom was a heroin addict.
JFC can this get any dumber and more boring?

Now she's texting something to Becky because she's too stupid and too loud to just whisper whatever she wants to keep from her viewers to Becky.

Response to a comment: Wants to see the new Cruella, as usual, Big Al looks bored af as soon as Becky opens her mouth.

Big Al says Twinkie met her twin outside the other day. Oh, did Becky tell you? Because we know you didn't haul your fat ass outside to walk her.

Superchat: Becky blink twice if you need help. LOL

Chat: "Remember when your phone went skeet skeet skeet? I laughed out loud at work." LOL OK sure girl. Big Al starts her screeching laugh, then of course has to go to her phone to find that video. Yes, everyone should be reminded how you cannot negotiate a simple, low step because you have zero mobility or range of motion in your fat fucking laygs.

Response to a superchat: Boring shit about where would Becky go if she could go anywhere. Didn't catch the answer because I don't give a shit

Deanna, our hero: "Oh, so it's funny when you fall and hurt your wrist, but we can't laugh at other things?"

A troll, bbjunesinnermonolgue (spell your name correctly next time) is trolling them and they don't even know. Says Becky is "our thoughtful theybie kween" (this is the one with the Friskies comment, and they don't get this is a play on Chantal's cat, trolling them)

Dumbass shows her saying "skeet skeet skeet"- from a HAYDUR video, because she can't find her own. LOL, more irony for you, Big Al: you would not be where you are without the haydurs, and despite what Becky claims, your stinky, garbaged up apartment wouldn't exist for you without the haydurs.

Superchat tell her they've lost 80 pounds since 2020, claims Big Al "can do this". I think not, asspatter, I think not.

Big Al says to Becky "I'm always telling you we should lose weight togetheerrrr!" Neither one of you fat fucks is going to lose weight before you die.

Blah blah, she couldn't do OMAD because it felt like "binging", and she would get dizzy, on the intermittent fasting, whatever, Big Al. You are not committed to losing weight; ergo, you will not lose weight.

Claims to "love" Noom, because they teach you how to eat. Wow, that phrase sound familiar, almost like you've used it to describe multiple diets you always fail.

Deanna: Have you been trying to lose weight? There's more to healthy eating than salad and tuna.
After Big Al whines more about things that "do not work for her", Deanna points out that nothing seems to work for her.

Deanna, that's a hard no: it isn't that the diets do not work to take weight off her, it is she that does not work the diet, and thus she does not lose weight.

FFS, Becky claims that meat is kind of skeeving her out, and Big Al acts all surprised, wait, you too? Do they not fucking talk to one another? And I don't believe for a single moment either of these two lardasses has aby problem with meat. At all. Then Big Al screeches "Are we pregnant?" Not if there's any good in this world, you're not.

She wants to have a kid. Whatever. You're not going to have any kids, ever. And that's the best thing that has ever come out of that fucking pigsty dumpter fire of a life you have.

Superchats are slowing down, and we know what that means - time to end the stream.

Claims the buffalo chicken meat tasted like actual poison. No, you just didn't like it, so threw it all away, like the entitled, narcissistic bitch you are.

Blah blah, more stupid talk about kids. You're not having kids. Move on.

Some transperson in the chat is getting top surgery, they both clap. Becky says follow doctors orders after surgery. No shit, thanks, mental giant.

Oh, the 80 pound loser had gastric sleeve surgery, claims she probably could have done it without surgery. Apparently not, superchat asspatter

Big Al is "jealous" chatter got the surgery. You could, if you wcould be bother to fucking stick to a diet and get your fucking head right.

Superchatter calls her out for calling haters drug addict and do drugs as an insult when your mom struggled with addiction.

"Huuuuuh"? Don't act like you don't fucking know that you said this about Camm Lynn, LiarLynn. She also called you out on this, and then you blocked her, "ThickSkin"Lynn.

Then says if someone is acting like they're on drugs, she's going to say so. Well, so you just want to be a bitch to your members, despite your oh so woeful childhood that involved drugs. Got it.

Becky claims Big A was FORCED to go live on Tuesday. BULLSHIT, you fucking mental midget. Nobody is in charge of her channel BUT HER you fucking lardass loser.

Becky says something that Big Al ignores. Starts talking about food, of course

Some other superchatter talks about losing 40 pounds since Dec by portioning stuff, something else Big Al will never do

Big Al checking herself out in the viewfinder while Becky rattles on about artists on IG

Deanna gets insulted by Becky when saying that Tuesday (and its entire 10 minutes) shouldn't count. I still don't understand anyone who stans for that mushmouth fucking nasty ass becky

Deanna tells someone to stop being worshipful - because beyond Deanna, there are no real haydurs in the chat, just a couple of mild chatters who comment on Big Al's wretched behavior.

FFS, so serious that tomorrow is the anniversary of being told she had "cancer". Big fucking deal. Still doesn't get that dwelling in the past is a xhild's mind at work.

Blah Blah, timeline of her "cancer" bullshit. LOL Becky brings up her mom dying at the end of that two month period and Big Al could not POSSIBLY be less interedted in anyone except herself

Superchatter telling her she is inconsistent, she says "I guuueesss." Yeah, ok, keep living in your fucking alternate reality

Goddamn, just ten more minutes to go of that bullshit

Superchatter claims Becky's "art" looks sick on her wall, all her friends love it. Sure they do, loser

Superchatter says Eric and Ricky kicked your lah'in azz out

Becky, once again, rushing to the defense

LOL Big Al claiming it was all mutual to vacate the rented house, and they moved when they did because there was "No way she was going to be able to pack after surgery" like she lifted a single dainty fucking hoof to help with the packing anyway.

Superchatters asks if these two lardasses would do a meet and greet, she says no. WTF would you want to meet these two losers in real life is beyond me.

Deanna still asking the hard questions: why did you move so far away? Claims she wanted to move somplace "nahce". Your southern accent sucks

Deanna: serious question: how can you do 95% of the housework as you once said?

Ooh, Big Al is big mad. Calls Deanna "pathetic" - after having to google it to make sure about the meaning. Dumbass

Becky claims she isn't thinking about dinner, but Big Al, boy, she's hungry, because she only ate once today. Sure, fatty

Big Al with a very annoyed look as Becky details what picky shit she'll eat from subway (I think, I blocked it out, she's a fucking boring idiot)

People dogpiling Deanna in the chat

Big Al doing some stupid singing like she's cute. You are not

God, two more fucking minutes of this shit, part of which has just been taken up by Big Al making stupid babytalk noisers at Twinkie

Fucking hell, it's finally over.

When I began, the ratio with 295 up, 786 down. When I refreshed to get the ratio after sitting through this inscruciating bullshit, it was 386 up, 1K down. Still seeing those terrible ratios, Big Al, whether you post an advance notice about the live or not. Looks like haydur nation is in fact larger than the retarded fatbodies who enable and support you.

And a tidbit from the first comment that showed when I refershed, with which I completely agree:

"Nice to see your enablers are content keeping you fat and housebound and anyone who dares question anything is shouted down. Maybe you should be thinking about THAT."

Well said. In fact, that last one could sum it up: Big Al lives in her fucking bubble an whines about being the most hated person in the history of the internet to excuse herself from all responsibility.

TL;DW: Good for you. You did the smart thing.
Thank you sir. May I have another?

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2021
kiwifarms.net
I thought Amber’s reaction to the meet n greet question was very telling, it wasn’t just no it was a visceral ’eeeeeww’ as if the very thought was disgusting to her - which it was. Becky was up for it but Amber shut that idea down hard.

Hope all her ‘fans’ caught that part, she’s happy with your money but personally you can all fuck off, you covid filled losers.

lymphadainty

kiwifarms.net
I thought Amber’s reaction to the meet n greet question was very telling, it wasn’t just no it was a visceral ’eeeeeww’ as if the very thought was disgusting to her - which it was. Becky was up for it but Amber shut that idea down hard.

Hope all her ‘fans’ caught that part, she’s happy with your money but personally you can all fuck off, you covid filled losers.
Lol it’s not because of covid or her “OCD” or anything like that. She’s terrified of real people. I don’t know if it’s because she’s afraid of appearing like a circus freak or she just doesn’t trust people or their motives to want to meet her.

Billy Fackin Kimber

kiwifarms.net
Man, the sheer weight of the fat on her face has pulled down the corners of her mouth into that permanent fatty frown. I mean, no shit, but this gorl is not doing anything to try and lose weight. We don't see her go to walmart. We don't see her doing anything at home. All we see is her sitting down. It's incredible that this can be someone's life - by choice! Also, becky crumpled there on the couch like a sack of potatoes.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
Do you think Eric and Becky have a photo of Albert's disgusting panties ready to go for when it's needed? I assume getting close to those to take a photo would be as dangerous and radioactive as taking one of the elephant's foot in Chernobyl.
Given the fact this dirty bitch willingly posted pictures of her bloody shit stained underwear for attention I doubt the boys would be able to share anything worse.

I hope they have some shots of her with nasty hog legs/feet - THAT would piss her off.

cosmicourts

Typle Style
kiwifarms.net
Unironically a decent take. Just another one of the cages she locked herself in.
I think she lost the concept of not having her life this public. That's why I tend to not laugh at her meltdowns. I believe there's a real pain behind them, and I believe she suffers every day. She just has a messed up idea about what should be shared with strangers and in what way. Because everything pays rent. And because in her situation, there is often nothing else to share. It in a way is both abusive and self-inflicted.

ETA:
View attachment 2228762
Dude. Becky looks TERRIBLE. And ALR looks like she's in a hairdresser's gown about to get her haircut.