I don't know what to title this..... - livestream 6/3/2021 -

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Lol it’s not because of covid or her “OCD” or anything like that. She’s terrified of real people. I don’t know if it’s because she’s afraid of appearing like a circus freak or she just doesn’t trust people or their motives to want to meet her.

She can't control the narrative out in the real world. It would be awesome, though. People would take the unflattering pics off her fat ass on the scooty puff, report on the stench emanating off her - and Becky too, since she appears to be talking up more than just Big Al's fucking attitude.

Do you think Eric and Becky have a photo of Albert's disgusting panties ready to go for when it's needed? I assume getting close to those to take a photo would be as dangerous and radioactive as taking one of the elephant's foot in Chernobyl.

Given the fact this dirty bitch willingly posted pictures of her bloody shit stained underwear for attention I doubt the boys would be able to share anything worse.

I hope they have some shots of her with nasty hog legs/feet - THAT would piss her off.

I doubt anything they have would be worse than what she's already put out there into the world, even though she claims she doesn't like to share ALL of her life, because people just find some tiny thing to criticize her for and give her hate. Listen up, Big Al: ain't nothing about you that's TINY, including your tents from Omar's and your bullshit talking points about your timelines and childhood.

giga melt

(lolol)
kiwifarms.net
I thought Amber’s reaction to the meet n greet question was very telling, it wasn’t just no it was a visceral ’eeeeeww’ as if the very thought was disgusting to her - which it was. Becky was up for it but Amber shut that idea down hard.

Hope all her ‘fans’ caught that part, she’s happy with your money but personally you can all fuck off, you covid filled losers.
amber would never ever ever do a meet n greet for the sole fact that a fan would be able to walk over to her where she's sitting and take a photo at the downward angle, making her colossal fat dimensions more obvious that theyve ever been. i mean really, im so curious to see a top-down view of our gorl.

Thumb Butler

"G" is for "gigantic faggot"
kiwifarms.net
No talk of Dusty marrying his fridge this weekend?
I assume Lard-Lad and the Caretaker have been uninvited given the amount of shit Hamburglar has been spewing about them lately.
Shame... I'd so hoped for a photo of Amber scooting into a church draped in pink chiffon screaming "It should've been me!"
How time flies. I demand photos, and even better, videos. 🌈

ladyarcher

kiwifarms.net
Does she not realize that not only did SHE make the hayder nation, but she keeps the fire burning FOR THE MONEY, if she didn't want the negative attention she would turn off the comments, but she won't because she knows she will lose a lot of money if she does, any attention for her is good attention. And she can turn on those crocodile tears anytime she wants, she has showed how good she is at faking being upset before, and Necky needs to shut the fuck up, she's brainwashed by her sugar momma and has no idea what she is talking about.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
She says she doesn't let Beckster do the packaging or anything regarding DePop, then complains people have been contacting DePop saying she hasn't sent the earrings but she had almost 300 orders to send and she was doing that all by herself while in the hospital
You guise she brought the earrings to the hospital and was packing + sending them from there
Be respekful

edit: forgot this beautiful screenshot
Capture - Copie.PNG

Last edited:

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
I thought the date was sometime this weekend too, but everything I can find related to it in this forum says June 4th ... which is today.
0cfi.png

No wedding mention on IG since Dana posted that "I'm so sorry, I love you, destiny!" post a few weeks ago. I don't keep up with their stories or Snapchat so I may be wrong.

Destiny hasn't posted anything on IG either. I suspect there isn't a wedding this weekend but who knows with these hillbillies.

Dana sure has gained a lot of weight since they got engaged. If Destiny sticks to her pattern they'll break-up and she will find someone new to make 600 pounds and promise to marry.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
No wedding mention on IG since Dana posted that "I'm so sorry, I love you, destiny!" post a few weeks ago. I don't keep up with their stories or Snapchat so I may be wrong.

Destiny hasn't posted anything on IG either. I suspect there isn't a wedding this weekend but who knows with these hillbillies.

Dana sure has gained a lot of weight since they got engaged. If Destiny sticks to her pattern they'll break-up and she will find someone new to make 600 pounds and promise to marry.
On The Knot, they are still listed for the 5th. However, with them, who knows if there will be one.

FatFuckingClown

*pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I jumped to a random part and just, wow. Her face while Becky is talking says everything.

3068F800-097F-4119-964D-00E14D8440D4.jpeg

Also, when Becky is talking about her “skeezy” feelings from meat, Hamburglar screeching about being pregnant and then crocodile-tearing up at “I can’t have kidssssss!!!” just to shut Becky up to put the attention on herself again was just too precious.

This pandemic made what was already bad inside most people, WORSE.

She’s no exception. I don’t think she genuinely understands or is even able to control at this pojntjust how much of a cunt she’s coming off as, she literally forgot how to communicate verbally and with what, in the past, COULD have, on a good day, passed for appropriate body language.

kiwifarms.net
It would be so exhausting to be Becky. I couldn't imagine having to sit there and constantly make excuses and even air my own dirty laundry just to make my girlfriend seem like a better person when she gets called out in chat for her shitty behaviour.

Yep. That's what happens when one sells their dignity for snapbacks and 3-sizes-too-small T-shirts.