Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 4.01.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 4.02.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 1.09.43 PM.png

same energy

Last edited:

giga melt

(lolol)
kiwifarms.net
Is the discoloration of her hair because of how greasy the old hair is compared to the new growth? That’s vile.
it has been stated over and over and over again in every video thread where her hairline is graying that it's built up dry shampoo because she refuses to wash her hair and apply it when its clean like you're supposed to and just continues to put it in like its a shower substitute

Black-coffee-queen

kiwifarms.net
No talk of Dusty marrying his fridge this weekend?
I assume Lard-Lad and the Caretaker have been uninvited given the amount of shit Hamburglar has been spewing about them lately.
Shame... I'd so hoped for a photo of Amber scooting into a church draped in pink chiffon screaming "It should've been me!"
Hey great minds! I wrote something to this effect before I read yours! Gotta love that song! 😎

Insulin reid

kiwifarms.net
She says she doesn't let Beckster do the packaging or anything regarding DePop, then complains people have been contacting DePop saying she hasn't sent the earrings but she had almost 300 orders to send and she was doing that all by herself while in the hospital
You guise she brought the earrings to the hospital and was packing + sending them from there
Be respekful
During a pandemic that's still going on she brings the earreeens to the hospital with her?
Ms. Touches everything at wommart? fingerlynn reid?
Our gorl?
I must be missing something because that context seems terrifying.

kiwifarms.net
amber would never ever ever do a meet n greet for the sole fact that a fan would be able to walk over to her where she's sitting and take a photo at the downward angle, making her colossal fat dimensions more obvious that theyve ever been. i mean really, im so curious to see a top-down view of our gorl.

yeah, speaking of the size of her ass... we know when in the car her head almost touches the ceiling but she is only like 5'2". in one video sitting on the couch people thought she was sitting or kneeling on the floor because her body sunk so low in the couch, her thighs touching the floor. people have made some artwork that gives us an idea (it might be in the nasty thread). so imagine a top view with her ass and thighs all sprawled out behind her....it's something we would definitely want to check out.

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
yeah, speaking of the size of her ass... we know when in the car her head almost touches the ceiling but she is only like 5'2". in one video sitting on the couch people thought she was sitting or kneeling on the floor because her body sunk so low in the couch, her thighs touching the floor. people have made some artwork that gives us an idea (it might be in the nasty thread). so imagine a top view with her ass and thighs all sprawled out behind her....it's something we would definitely want to check out.

The shelf assed people on M6HPL are fucking astonishing to watch walk and sleep